There we go

Digital Masta

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

Marvel is desperate. Notice they changed the Avengers films from being Kang related to Doomsday because of dropping Jonathan Majors. The films aren't performing well, Deadpool and Wolverine is doing well but that has more to do with Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman than Marvel.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:58 pm Marvel is desperate. Notice they changed the Avengers films from being Kang related to Doomsday because of dropping Jonathan Majors. The films aren't performing well, Deadpool and Wolverine is doing well but that has more to do with Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman than Marvel.
I'm pulling out hair. Dr. Doom will fucking sell itself, he's freaking Doom. Or a better idea, freaking make peace with Majors and hire him back. You are not the first person to say Marvel is desperate, smh such a shame.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Well apart from all the cool characters we got to see the movie was dog shit and I blame it all on Disney/marvel. This whole TVA multiverse storyline is so bad.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Haohmaru wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:27 am Well apart from all the cool characters we got to see the movie was dog shit and I blame it all on Disney/marvel. This whole TVA multiverse storyline is so bad.
I feel majority of people would have needed to watch the Loki series. If I hadn't, I probably would have been lost with the TVA stuff. Eventually, this multiverse stuff where we can make Downey Jr Dr. Doom because of multiverse needs to come to an end.
killacross

Post by killacross »

The Youtube gods have decided I need to see Bleach clips.

...They were right :oops:!! I miss when the world was much simpler times
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://x.com/RealCandaceO/status/18188 ... H4JYg&s=08

Good point Candace Owen's lmfao.....I actually wouldn't a twerk.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Welcome to bizzaro world where now even conservative dumbasses on Twitter are arguing that a woman with a uterus is actually a biological male. From "men can't have periods" to "of course men can have periods."
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

If this is about that boxer at the Olympics, there is so much conflicting information, apparently this person does have XY chromosomes and now the European VP of the WBO has come out and said the boxer is male and that he warned the IOC about this issue back in 2022.
In an interview with Magyar Nemzet, Kovacs confirmed speculation that Khelif was biologically male, noting that gender tests revealed this. He said, “The problem was not with the level of Khelif’s testosterone, because that can be adjusted nowadays, but with the result of the gender test, which clearly revealed that the Algerian boxer is biologically male.”

Kovacs also mentioned that five boxers, including Khelif, were tested by the International Boxing Association and all were found to be male. He reported these results to the IOC but claimed he has yet to receive a response. The Hungarian official expressed concerns about Hungarian boxer Anna Luca Hamori's upcoming match against Khelif, stating that Hamori “was simply not trained for this” and emphasised the risk she faces.

The last few years have seen a long breakdown of relations between the International Boxing Association (IBA) and the International Olympic Committee (IOC) which last June resulted in the Olympic organisers stripping the IBA of recognition. In April, a breakaway body, World Boxing, was then launched with Dutch federation head Boris van der Vorst elected as its first president.
So I have no idea at this point. Now it's dealing with intersex and the unique ways it manifest in people.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Clown World Olympics.....Mad Jamaica didn't get gold in 100m, congrats to Noah. Canada did well in the pool, we will be a force to reckon with.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Watched Deadpool and Wolverine and the storyline was pretty basic but I enjoyed it. Channing Tatum really does love doing cameos, he finally got his shot.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Markets are all RED

Edit:

No attacks, market will probably go back up tomorrow.
Digital Masta wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:12 am Watched Deadpool and Wolverine and the storyline was pretty basic but I enjoyed it. Channing Tatum really does love doing cameos, he finally got his shot.
Shit I didn't even realize he was Gambit until you made this post lol.

Blade won it for me with the cameo. Ryan Reynolds heard my prayers.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Blake being lady deadpool did it for me...
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Kamala chose her running mate, Gov of Minnesota.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://youtu.be/VMdhTmBsBhc?si=zz8UPIHImJz6r2bF

Candace Owen's shelved an interview with Yeezy/Ye/Kanye. Perfect time to release it, she can do her own thing.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Hope you guys haven't been too impacted by Hurricane Debby. For us - it has been raining non-stop. The rivers/streams/ponds/manmade ponds around us are all over filled. Typically for us though. If it rains on Tuesday - the flood waters come Wednesday. Not sure what to make of it because it feels like it has been raining for the past 3 months straight.

After paying our property taxes, daughter's tuition, property taxes, property taxes, property taxes, and buying rental house appliances, we put ALL of our available cash into the market after the dip last week. I look at our bank accounts and I feel so fucking broke!
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

You guys want to send some of that water to the northern rockies? It's been an insanely dry summer in wyoming and montana
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Don't talk about broke right now.....I may share when/if I feel comfortable.

Apparently those astronauts that went up on the Boeing starliner, were only supposed to be in space for a week, can't come back until Feb 2025. Can NASA not just beg Elon to bring them down? I'm just a simpleton but sometimes it's good not to make shit too complicated. Boeing failed, just accept it and bring the astronauts back.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

San Goku wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 4:09 am Don't talk about broke right now.....I may share when/if I feel comfortable.

Apparently those astronauts that went up on the Boeing starliner, were only supposed to be in space for a week, can't come back until Feb 2025. Can NASA not just beg Elon to bring them down? I'm just a simpleton but sometimes it's good not to make shit too complicated. Boeing failed, just accept it and bring the astronauts back.
Boeing is apparently the ones that are saying they can fix it. From what i've read, spacex will be bringing them back no matter what at this point. Losing 2 astronauts would kill boeing as a company after all the other fuckups
killacross

Post by killacross »

I'm guessing Boeing is filled with DEI hires

damn...San is considering selling his bootyhole