FALL 2020 Anime Thread

Discuss any new anime episodes here
San Goku
Posts: 1558
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: FALL 2020 Anime Thread

Post by San Goku »

Thunderbox wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:47 pm So I'm finally watching the 4th season of Haikyuu and it feels so nostalgic, I remember when I watched the first two seasons, and then never got around watching the third and the fourth only finished recently, hell in only a few months ago.

I'm also wondering if the OVA's are any good? Did anyone watch them?
I believe I watched the OVA's and I enjoyed it.
Thunderbox
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:10 pm

Re: FALL 2020 Anime Thread

Post by Thunderbox »

San Goku wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:17 am
Thunderbox wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:47 pm So I'm finally watching the 4th season of Haikyuu and it feels so nostalgic, I remember when I watched the first two seasons, and then never got around watching the third and the fourth only finished recently, hell in only a few months ago.

I'm also wondering if the OVA's are any good? Did anyone watch them?
I believe I watched the OVA's and I enjoyed it.
What do you think of the animation and drawings in the fourth season? they're completely different than the first three, although everything is drawn much more fluidly and it fits for all the quick movements when they're playing, I think the faces are a bit jarring. I'm enjoying it, but I kind of miss the style from the first three seasons.

I've got like 8 episodes left to watch, it's really enjoyable. Makes me want to watch actual volleyball hahahha
Thunderbox
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:10 pm

Re: FALL 2020 Anime Thread

Post by Thunderbox »

Guys where can I watch Jujutsu Kaisen?
San Goku
Posts: 1558
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: FALL 2020 Anime Thread

Post by San Goku »

Thunderbox wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:31 pm Guys where can I watch Jujutsu Kaisen?
Torrent nyaa.si
Thunderbox
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:10 pm

Re: FALL 2020 Anime Thread

Post by Thunderbox »

San Goku wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:35 pm
Thunderbox wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:31 pm Guys where can I watch Jujutsu Kaisen?
Torrent nyaa.si
Thanks, I downloaded all episodes and binge-watched last week-end. It's sooo goood.

Any other recommendations? I'm currently watching Hero Academia, Prison School, and also planning to watch Attack on Titan (only watched the first season).

Anything that's been good the past five years.
San Goku
Posts: 1558
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: FALL 2020 Anime Thread

Post by San Goku »

Thunderbox wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:32 pm
San Goku wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:35 pm
Thunderbox wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:31 pm Guys where can I watch Jujutsu Kaisen?
Torrent nyaa.si
Thanks, I downloaded all episodes and binge-watched last week-end. It's sooo goood.

Any other recommendations? I'm currently watching Hero Academia, Prison School, and also planning to watch Attack on Titan (only watched the first season).

Anything that's been good the past five years.
Yes, Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki

^^This needs to be on the top of your list. Hilariously perverted, action pack in a fantasy world.
Thunderbox
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:10 pm

Re: FALL 2020 Anime Thread

Post by Thunderbox »

Thanks, bud!
San Goku
Posts: 1558
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: FALL 2020 Anime Thread

Post by San Goku »

New anime to watch: https://youtu.be/u0cD5kId-fs

Super Crooks
Post Reply