Movie Reviews

killacross

Re: Movie Reviews

Post by killacross »

Spiderman: No Way Home:
Finally got around to watching this

I enjoyed it... Even if it isn't the best Spiderman movie (I still like Homecoming as #1 OVERALL). The originals just didn't age well... But I can appreciate it for what it is

Also... Why didn't marvel just give Ned the marvel makeover? ... That guy looks really weird after the weight loss

I didnt particularly like the ending... Or the plot twist with my older boo thang
9/10
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

San Goku wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:57 am Just Mercy 10/10

Michael B Jordan was great, I enjoy movies based on a true story. Another reminder that the legal system is fucked

Monster Hunter 8/10

Fun action movie that everyone can watch. Nothing you haven't really seen before. Good seeing Tony Jaa getting work.

Rumble 8/10

Had no idea WWE was getting into the animation business. I loved the unique concept, characters and storyline. Everything worked and makes sense for the WEE.

Till Death 8/10

Cause I still want to bone Megan Fox, but it's a great suspense movie. Probably shouldn't watch the trailer.

Naked Singularity 10/10

I just like everything that John Boyega is apart of to date (from an acting/character point of course). Great drama, action and comedy.

Free Guy 10/10

WTF This movie was awesome. This what SAO is supposed to be if made into live action, minus the Reynolds jokes of course.
You are the easiest critic I've seen in a long time, but that's good.
That way you can every movie you watch.
killacross

Post by killacross »

What We do in the Shadows

Vampire mocumentary movie
...Absolutely hilarious (filled with tons of dry humor)

9/10
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Sonic 2

Had everything that needed to be in a Sonic movie. CGI was awesome, humor/comedy was awesome.

10/10