BERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERK

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
San Goku

Re: BERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERK

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:42 am NOPE! This is Berserk.

Guts will have to make the decision. Kill the kid to kill Griffith....and make Casca HATE him FOREVER. Or let go of his revenge...and watch Griffith take over the world..

Casca coming back with crippling PTSD is the closest thing to a "happy ending" the series has ever had in 30 years
LOL! You're absolutely right, forgot which manga I was reading for a sec 😔
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

What is this mofo up to? Is he somehow under the influence of the Moon Child?
killacross

Post by killacross »

lol...reddit is like "Following Miura's release schedule...he would be so proud"
...and it was a typo...they meant August 2024...

again...as long as we get an outline and they wrap the story -- I'm happy. But the rage/shadow/glowing eye face is allllll types of wonky
Mongor

Post by Mongor »

https://berserkchapters.com/manga/berserk-chapter-368/

Any suggestions for somewhere I can regularly check for updates would be appreciated. I used to use EvilGenius (which also enabled you t5o download the chapters and I would like that again) but they haven't released the most recent ones.

A good chapter and the illustration quality has improved. Guts looks like a little derpy on the last panel of page 13 but otherwise it's pretty good. It is all kicking off.
[SHOW]
For anyone who hasn't read it yet I know that SK appearing was inevitable but I thought I'd spoiler tag it... why was he riding a giraffe? :P

Guts looking helpless isn't good, hopefully when he see's SK it'll be the kick up the bum he needs. I had hoped for another showdown between Zod and SK but I don't think that's going to happen. I can see SK holding off hordes of Apostles (possibly Godhand too), maybe even taking out Void before he dies.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Geeze -- Guts had "happiness" for less than a week or so...and with the time difference -- I bet Griffith has already taken over 1/2 the known world
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Guts is about to kill everything.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:02 am Guts is about to kill everything.
Not yet

...he's not the type that masks every emotion with rage. But, yes, he can definitely be triggered. He's gonna be in despair for a few chapters...then resolve to fuck some shit up. I suspect he will be saved a few times over before leaving Fairy Island
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Mongor wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:41 am https://berserkchapters.com/manga/berserk-chapter-368/

Any suggestions for somewhere I can regularly check for updates would be appreciated. I used to use EvilGenius (which also enabled you t5o download the chapters and I would like that again) but they haven't released the most recent ones.

A good chapter and the illustration quality has improved. Guts looks like a little derpy on the last panel of page 13 but otherwise it's pretty good. It is all kicking off.
[SHOW]
For anyone who hasn't read it yet I know that SK appearing was inevitable but I thought I'd spoiler tag it... why was he riding a giraffe? :P

Guts looking helpless isn't good, hopefully when he see's SK it'll be the kick up the bum he needs. I had hoped for another showdown between Zod and SK but I don't think that's going to happen. I can see SK holding off hordes of Apostles (possibly Godhand too), maybe even taking out Void before he dies.
No no no Guts, can't make Griffith just leave with your main bitch like that. I agree with DM, Guts about to go HAM.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

That was just mean what does Griffith even want?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:52 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:02 am Guts is about to kill everything.
Not yet

...he's not the type that masks every emotion with rage. But, yes, he can definitely be triggered. He's gonna be in despair for a few chapters...then resolve to fuck some shit up. I suspect he will be saved a few times over before leaving Fairy Island
I agree. He has been waffling a bit since this arc due to being kinda peaceful, now this dude really is gonna go ham once his resolve comes back.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

killacross

Post by killacross »

I don't think so
.. It isn't Miura anymore... So they wouldn't have the guts to do something like that
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Colep924 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:42 am https://readberserk.com/chapter/berserk-chapter-369/

Uhhhh did Puck just?
Puck just what I don't understand?
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

San Goku wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:35 pm
Colep924 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:42 am https://readberserk.com/chapter/berserk-chapter-369/

Uhhhh did Puck just?
Puck just what I don't understand?
I’m not sure either but it seemed like all the magical creatures just disappeared from the world
killacross

Post by killacross »

https://readberserk.com/chapter/berserk-chapter-370/

What if next chapter Gutz just gives it all up and gets a job as a farm hand

Then the story ends in one big fuck you

Also.. I was thinking... What if Gutz dies at the end? I never thought about it.. But the whole story is about him fighting destiny

I don't think he will win
Last edited by killacross on Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Puck! I thought he might’ve disappeared with the rest of the magic creatures last chapter
killacross

Post by killacross »

^^I told you before...It's not MIura anymore

...and the art has gone all wonky. I mean -- it's not gonna stop me from reading...but it is so blatant

Miura really was a titan among men...RIP to the GOAT
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

killacross wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:11 am ^^I told you before...It's not MIura anymore

...and the art has gone all wonky. I mean -- it's not gonna stop me from reading...but it is so blatant

Miura really was a titan among men...RIP to the GOAT
Yeah man, it kinda sucks but I’m still happy they decided to continue the story. There’s always gonna be that doubt though that it could be just a littttttle bit better if Miura was still kicking.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:16 pm https://readberserk.com/chapter/berserk-chapter-370/

What if next chapter Gutz just gives it all up and gets a job as a farm hand

Then the story ends in one big fuck you

Also.. I was thinking... What if Gutz dies at the end? I never thought about it.. But the whole story is about him fighting destiny

I don't think he will win
Why am I just noticing your post now. Short but good chapter. We will always be left with What If's no matter how it ends 😞