There we go

xandorxerxes
Posts: 774
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes »

I dunno... too many kids in the system already, if a would-be shitty parent wants to go be a social media scourge in Bali without kids then I'm all for it. I'll even tip my hat for the self-awareness.
killacross
Posts: 1666
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

I think in general... Kids overcome and over achieve and are a net benefit to society


... But I see some of these kids today and I'm genuinely concerned for my children's future
San Goku
Posts: 1952
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Great grand dad kill count must be legendary.

Yu Yu Hakusho live action Dec 14: https://youtu.be/GMi-DDJtExs?si=eEgPeUkSVGhoYitU

I never really got into the series, but I'll check this out.

South Park Panderverse: https://youtu.be/PQSh2GdTSkw?si=JqnMTxDtRmbM1LmV

Joe Rogan clip, skip to 4:50min. Did anyone hear about this South Park Panderverse going at Disney? I'll have to look this up now.
Digital Masta
Posts: 1421
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

xandorxerxes wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:20 pm I dunno... too many kids in the system already, if a would-be shitty parent wants to go be a social media scourge in Bali without kids then I'm all for it. I'll even tip my hat for the self-awareness.
I'm not one of these "too many kids in the system already" overpopulation so don't have kids type. And let's be honest, these Bali ladies aren't self-aware. (I say ladies because it's mostly a female thing because men aren't the ones getting "flewed out", invited to yacht parties and all that bullshit) they're just riding their looks and youth until that shit starts drying up in their 30s. Then after having traveled all over and gotten dick on every continent and (for some) plastered their ass all over Instagram and only fans, they then suddenly want to "settle down" not having realized that men with any sort of self-respect want nothing to do with them and that they can't pair bond worth shit. Then the bitterness comes.

Look, the time between 40 years old and 80 years old is the same as a baby to 40 years old, that's a long ass time. Except for the 2nd half of your life, you don't have 18 years of childhood, it's ALL YOU. And this idea that you're gonna be doing all this glamorous shit in your 60s while having NOT built up a family is pure delusion.

You will be alone with cats and/or a dog but what makes it worse is that you'll want the government to take care of you but what does the government need to keep the livestock going? More livestock. Which you didn't provide so now you want everyone else that did provide livestock to help subsidize you.

But really it's 70 years of telling women that having a family is the worst thing ever, combined with saying men are terrible, combined with the government subsiding people's bad decisions leading to men abandoning their roles and becoming a bunch of man-babies (actually the man-baby problem is both men and women) and some other things sprinkled in that's led to a pretty crap family situation in the west.


Also, while different I want you to know that Japan is also filled with man-babies.

BTW, I'm curious what you think. I tend to think that men handle long-term loneliness better than women do. It still sucks but men have this ability to get super into hobbies n' shit in a way that women just don't seem to do. Like some lifelong bachelor dude in his 60s who will end up being a woodworking master. We seem to be able to fill time with things in a way that leads to us getting really good at something. Whereas ladies...well...get cats.

It's kind of like the inverse of the serious breakup, where men seem to crumble and women seem to bounce back from that easier.
superbob
Site Admin
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:51 am

Re: There we go

Post by superbob »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1zmhHLVrq0

pokemon concierge, a stop motion pokemon world slice of life show

also, sounds better in japanese
San Goku
Posts: 1952
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Clip of South Park - Panderverse: https://youtu.be/89cto-IvD98?si=4IWiUypBYeng1s1k
killacross
Posts: 1666
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:07 pm The TOP G on these boards
you really need to get out of those red pill spaces my G. Most women live pretty mediocre lives. I'm sure you see them every day. I know I do.

To sum up how the world works...
Men leave women in their old age because the woman get progressively worse
Women leave men in their old age because the men did not get progressively better

That's it.

If women stay fit (not insta baddie fit...but just pleasantly plump and not obese), sweet, and attentive to their men and children...they will be successful in marriage

If men get progressively better...meaning progressing in their career (which means nicer things over time), gaining leadership skills to guide the household more effectively...becoming better fathers over time...and maintaining a fit body (no beer bellies and dunlap syndrome)...they will be successful in marriage

The problem is when women do not do the former (getting fat, nagging, whining, complaining, laziness, no sex, etc)...and men do not do the latter (being satisfied in living in the same 500 sq ft mobile home and working the same minimum wage job for a lifetime with a gut that looks like they are pregnant with quintuplets). You don't need bugattis and a roster of side chicks. You need to be getting progressively better - and not just on paper...the woman has to actually know it and LIVE it. That's it. Because when you are stagnant and in a routine...women get bored...and then they look at the next shiny thing. The next shiny thing will show up...fuck the shit out of her...then leave her alone with a lifetime of scars. (Which is why social media, particularly instagram ATM, is a plague on society). Hell, we live pretty boring lives because having two small children really controls the routine for day-to-day life. We are not jet-setters. And I tell you all all the time...I'm rich in real life! But my wife has a different set of values and morals than most of the women I interact with. I see them get the collector calls, I hear them complain about student loans and car payments and groceries and mortgages. But then I also see them in new cars every 2 years, or see them travel the world, or see the new clothes/shoes/jewelry every season. I think...shit, I don't live that lifestyle and I make at least 2x what you do.

Also...the reason women end up being cat ladies is simple. It is a particular type of woman that becomes a cat lady. Cats are pretty minimal effort. Dogs give more love than cats...but take more effort. Men give more love than both...but require more effort than both. So the type of woman that would chose a cat over a dog...is the same type of woman that would choose single motherhood over a man/relationship. They're lazy and selfish. Avoid those women...
Digital Masta
Posts: 1421
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:28 am
Digital Masta wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:07 pm The TOP G on these boards
you really need to get out of those red pill spaces my G. Most women live pretty mediocre lives. I'm sure you see them every day. I know I do.
What? Ugh, I'm insulted by that red pill comment. Are there certain things that those guys mention that are true...sure. But many of them act like man babies too. I didn't say anything about fancy cars or having a harem of women. Nor did I say most women. I specifically referenced the "jet-setting Bali-types".

The rest of what I said is just basic societal observations over decades. Nothing red pill about the time between 40 years old and 80 years old being a long ass time to be alone or that 60-70 years of propaganda and government programs have ravaged the family.

I agree with you. One of the things I hate the most about that whole red pill stuff is the constant complaining by men that women all suck and "it's just your turn" and that she's just gonna up and leave you. Yeah, if she's a terrible person and you're also not doing much.


And on the cat thing, it doesn't specifically have to be a cat which is why I also mentioned a dog. The point is that motherly energy goes somewhere, if not into your own kids then into "fur-babies" (I hate that word so much), political causes to "help" marginalized groups, or ya know...other people's kids in very inappropriate ways.
killacross
Posts: 1666
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:05 am What? Ugh, I'm insulted by that red pill comment. Are there certain things that those guys mention that are true...sure. But many of them act like man babies too. I didn't say anything about fancy cars or having a harem of women. Nor did I say most women. I specifically referenced the "jet-setting Bali-types".
My fault. Was going off of your history of posts. You specifically call out/cite red pill stuff. I thought that was the lens you viewed the world. I was wrong.

My bad.

Though technically speaking...the jet-setting, Bali types are suuuuuuuuuch a small minority they may as well be the equivalent of women talking about "high value", "fuckboi" or "alpha" males. I'd roll my eyes at them too. Though a lot of men may want to be that guy, the exception isn't the rule.

I also do the same when women talk about rapists, women beaters, and narcissists.
xandorxerxes
Posts: 774
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes »

And I just missed entirely that the Bali thing is an actual thing and not just you talking about someone or a childless couple vacationing in Bali. I was like "childless doesn't mean single?" as I read your post until I remembered about the guys who go to different countries to pick up women.
killacross wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:28 am If women stay fit (not insta baddie fit...but just pleasantly plump and not obese), sweet, and attentive to their men and children...they will be successful in marriage

If men get progressively better...meaning progressing in their career (which means nicer things over time), gaining leadership skills to guide the household more effectively...becoming better fathers over time...and maintaining a fit body (no beer bellies and dunlap syndrome)...they will be successful in marriage
I'm seeing more and more that women are expecting more out of men around the home. Especially if they're working. Believe it or not, dad bods are actually seen as more desirable in long-term mates than buff/fit people (in general). Been a little while since I read that study though. But more equitable division of labor has been on the rise from women for a while now and it's seemingly accelerating (thus people fucking off to other countries to find wives to bring back).
killacross wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:28 am Also...the reason women end up being cat ladies is simple. It is a particular type of woman that becomes a cat lady. Cats are pretty minimal effort. Dogs give more love than cats...but take more effort. Men give more love than both...but require more effort than both. So the type of woman that would chose a cat over a dog...is the same type of woman that would choose single motherhood over a man/relationship. They're lazy and selfish. Avoid those women...
Men give more love than animals? Psh. Animals (cats and dogs specifically, don't know about others) will love you more than people ever will.

In other random news, people now view AI images of white people as more likely to be real than actual images of white people: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.117 ... 6231207095

Amusingly, because AI was usually trained on white people, the (from my understanding neglectfully unintentional) bias against minorities means you can still spot the fakes easier. Reminded me of that article a while back where a black guy got arrested because of facial recognition, but the facial recognition was so bad his lawyer argued that because he was identified it was almost entirely likely he was innocent.
Digital Masta
Posts: 1421
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

AI IS RACIST!

So I know it's been a little while but I gotta say, Nikki Haley may very well be the most tone-deaf human running in the Republican primary. Whether you like Vivek or hate him, he isn't wrong that this woman is a warmonger and out of touch with the base. She's gotten every single war and American intervention she could ask for over the past 20 years and they all ended in disaster.

Then she drops this gem:

"When I get into office, the first thing we have to do -- social media accounts, social media companies, they have to show America their algorithms. Let us see why they're pushing what they're pushing. The second thing is every person on social media should be verified by their name. That's first of all, it's a national security threat. When you do that, all of a sudden people have to stand by what they say and it gets rid of the Russian bots, the Iranian bots and the Chinese bots. And then you're going to get some civility when people know their name is next to what they say accountability, and they know their pastor and their family member is going to see it, it's going to help our kids and it's going to help our country."

Yes, because the people that would vote for you haven't seen their civil liberties get crushed by government meddling over the past 3 years.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nikki-hale ... -profiles/

She's such a loser and still thinks Bush/Cheney-era politics is actually what people want.
San Goku
Posts: 1952
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

God help everyone if this neocon war hawk becomes President. She should have just said I want to end the internet.
killacross
Posts: 1666
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

xandorxerxes wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:37 pm I'm seeing more and more that women are expecting more out of men around the home. Especially if they're working. Believe it or not, dad bods are actually seen as more desirable in long-term mates than buff/fit people (in general). Been a little while since I read that study though. But more equitable division of labor has been on the rise from women for a while now and it's seemingly accelerating (thus people fucking off to other countries to find wives to bring back).
Women are weird in general. Society has progressively given them more...but they have ultimately gotten worse. The Kevin Samuels saying was something along the lines of "Men have to do more than their grandfathers to get women who are less than their grandmothers." Men marry women because they think...I want THIS for the rest of my life. Women marry men because they think....I want THIS as a good starting point for the rest of my life. Again...it's why I say that women are left in old age because they get worse...men are left because they stagnate. Stereotypically, men leave because "after we were married...she changed"; women leave men because..."he promised he would change and never did."

Dad bods - psshh, that's not true. And if you see what women consider as dad bods anyway...it's just as delusional as when they expect a 22 year old to make $300k/yr. There is a certain body type range that women are universally attracted to (I think it was like 15-20% body fat). They aren't looking for relationship with men at the extremes - no Arnolds in his prime...or old Jonah Hills). It's similar to how most men have a certain age range that they find attractive. You can be an attractive 45 year old...but men aren't looking for relationship.

Back in my day...passport bros wasn't a thing. Mostly it was "marrying out" meaning marrying outside of your race or culture. It's actually what I did...even though I didn't set out to do it specifically. I had my relationships with American women. When I met my wife in college, I immediately realized she was completely different. Just mindset and outlook and language and behavior. And then I was around her enough to realize she was the one. I knew it pretty early too. So I snatched her up. Allllll these years later...I realize she was the one who was hunting me :shock: :o :lol: Our anniversary is Sunday. 12 years of marriage...but together 17. Time fucking flies!!
Colep924
Posts: 633
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Colep924 »

Weird question. I have two nephews and ones birthday is coming up. But this year is the first year his brother will be able to understand what a gift from an uncle is. Should I get them both presents or just the birthday boy?
killacross
Posts: 1666
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

Colep924 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:01 pm Weird question. I have two nephews and ones birthday is coming up. But this year is the first year his brother will be able to understand what a gift from an uncle is. Should I get them both presents or just the birthday boy?
One birthday = one gift. The 2nd nephew should be taught to understand that he isn't owed anything for doing nothing (in this case...not being born). When it is the 2nd nephew's birthday...the same rules apply.

Also...just a heads up....the 2nd nephew is gonna be upset and jealous. All a part of growing up. My daughter is 4. My son just turned 1. She was VERY upset that he got presents and she didn't. But she is 4...so after about 3 minutes of pouting...she was perfectly fine and they played together again.
San Goku
Posts: 1952
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

12 years congrats. I think I'm going on 7 or 8 🤔. Time does fly. Went to my cousins son bday party yesterday and seeing the infants/babies/young toddlers I'm like wow my son was just so small and compact the other day. Now I'm looking at his feet and hands and saying he's a growing boy. I appreciate these things everyday. I can't take anything for granted, even though I will from time to time.
killacross
Posts: 1666
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

Nigga...you're not married!...Unless you are

...but you've said before that you're not and you call her the wifey anyway

Rosalyn Carter goes into hospice and dies a few days later. Jimmy went in like a year ago.

Calling it now...Jimmy will be gone in < 2 weeks
Digital Masta
Posts: 1421
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:17 pm Nigga...you're not married!...Unless you are

...but you've said before that you're not and you call her the wifey anyway

Rosalyn Carter goes into hospice and dies a few days later. Jimmy went in like a year ago.

Calling it now...Jimmy will be gone in < 2 weeks
Sounds about right.
xandorxerxes
Posts: 774
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:44 am "When I get into office, the first thing we have to do -- social media accounts, social media companies, they have to show America their algorithms. Let us see why they're pushing what they're pushing. The second thing is every person on social media should be verified by their name. That's first of all, it's a national security threat. When you do that, all of a sudden people have to stand by what they say and it gets rid of the Russian bots, the Iranian bots and the Chinese bots. And then you're going to get some civility when people know their name is next to what they say accountability, and they know their pastor and their family member is going to see it, it's going to help our kids and it's going to help our country."

Yes, because the people that would vote for you haven't seen their civil liberties get crushed by government meddling over the past 3 years.
It's cool, China already set the system up so we can just copy them. Added bonus we get social ratings too!

The whole 'anti-conservative algorithm bias' is such a silly argument and they know it. Just look at what she says about the bots - those only work because there isn't that bias. Also good luck winning a court case about the government trying to make a private company make its trade secrets public.

What civil liberties got crushed?
Digital Masta
Posts: 1421
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

xandorxerxes wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:06 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:44 am "When I get into office, the first thing we have to do -- social media accounts, social media companies, they have to show America their algorithms. Let us see why they're pushing what they're pushing. The second thing is every person on social media should be verified by their name. That's first of all, it's a national security threat. When you do that, all of a sudden people have to stand by what they say and it gets rid of the Russian bots, the Iranian bots and the Chinese bots. And then you're going to get some civility when people know their name is next to what they say accountability, and they know their pastor and their family member is going to see it, it's going to help our kids and it's going to help our country."

Yes, because the people that would vote for you haven't seen their civil liberties get crushed by government meddling over the past 3 years.
It's cool, China already set the system up so we can just copy them. Added bonus we get social ratings too!

The whole 'anti-conservative algorithm bias' is such a silly argument and they know it. Just look at what she says about the bots - those only work because there isn't that bias. Also good luck winning a court case about the government trying to make a private company make its trade secrets public.

What civil liberties got crushed?
We know now for a fact that the government was going to social media companies to get them to censor posts. This was all revealed mostly during the Twitter files.

Also, locking people in their houses. You will disagree with me.
Post Reply