There we go

Ice(v)an

Re: There we go

Post by Ice(v)an »

If Blue Beetle flops it's just going to prove to DC Execs that just keep making Superman and Batman movies.
killacross

Post by killacross »

My birthday tomorrow
... Wanna see if my name is listed across the bottom

... Turning 38...it's all downhill from here... Balding, impotent, dad bod.. HERE I COME!!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:29 pm My birthday tomorrow
... Wanna see if my name is listed across the bottom

... Turning 38...it's all downhill from here... Balding, impotent, dad bod.. HERE I COME!!
Is that why it seems harder to get baby #2 right now? 😳. Nah, it must be here, I'm still a stallion.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^^ So I guess this is a good thing amongst the Star War fans?

I know I'm old af when milfs in their mid 40's don't seem like milfs to me anymore 😔😩
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:47 pm ^^ So I guess this is a good thing amongst the Star War fans?
Star Wars fans have reached the point of apathy and don't care about it anymore. It's dead.
killacross

Post by killacross »

...I for one am excited to see Rey Palpatine back in action

It is 2023...it's time we had a female jedi. The force is female. Actually...I'm gonna start a twitter campaign that DEMANDS we have a trans (MTF) main character. It is 2023...it's time we had the first trans jedi. The force is trans!!

...I was thinking about Ellen Page . She was such a cute little girl...just ruined. And people let her and encouraged her to do it....
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:56 pm ...I for one am excited to see Rey Palpatine back in action

It is 2023...it's time we had a female jedi. The force is female. Actually...I'm gonna start a twitter campaign that DEMANDS we have a trans (MTF) main character. It is 2023...it's time we had the first trans jedi. The force is trans!!

...I was thinking about Ellen Page . She was such a cute little girl...just ruined. And people let her and encouraged her to do it....
Dear God they would really do a Trans jedi too, it's Disney 🤦🏾‍♂️

That Amazon Prime commercial is absolutely disgusting by the way.

Funny link

Dr. Suess rap: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnFWQdBo ... Y5ODdmOGM=
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Demon Slayer new season ep was 🔥🔥🔥
killacross

Post by killacross »

Bought a Vitamix A3500
.. Super fucking dope blender!! I was happy with my Ninja Pro series with auto IQ. But this is definitely a step up.. Which makes me happy because it cost 2x

As for anime
... The wife and I are marathoning Dr Stone so we can pick up the new season and keep the momentum
Last edited by killacross on Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Vitamix is the Ferrari of blenders.

Guys, whenever I have my VPN set in the US and I see an American ad with a family, it's always a black-and-white interracial couple. So much so that it's actually bothering me. Like, you know it's okay for people to date and marry within their race, right? Talk about an overcorrection.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:47 pm Vitamix is the Ferrari of blenders.

Guys, whenever I have my VPN set in the US and I see an American ad with a family, it's always a black-and-white interracial couple. So much so that it's actually bothering me. Like, you know it's okay for people to date and marry within their race, right? Talk about an overcorrection.
You are not the first person to mention that. My barber said the same thing recently.
killacross

Post by killacross »

All commercials are the same "families"

Black man, white woman
White man, racially ambiguous woman and kids
Single black woman, kids
Old same race couple (typically white)
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:47 pm

I have the same reaction when I see a Black guy in one of those online college degree commercials.
Totally unrealistic; no durag or gun to speak of, and they always speak in intelligible sentences.

So tired of the virtue signaling.....
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:52 pm

I have the same reaction when I see a Black guy in one of those online college degree commercials.
Totally unrealistic; no durag or gun to speak of, and they always speak in intelligible sentences.

Stop being racist, bro.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Digital Masta wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:09 am
Cane_The9lives wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:52 pm

Stop being racist, bro.
I can't, I'm white. I became a racist at the moment of fertilization.
Only god can cleanse me of this loathsome skin color on the day of judgment.
Until then, I will uphold my sacred duty as a genetically racist white man to sarcastically defend the depiction of interracial coupling on T.V and movies.

For racism.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

San Goku wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:49 am Super Mario Bro's trailer 2👌🏾: https://youtu.be/SE1ULjv1_Ck
Super Mario Bro's movie was God damn amazing 👏🏾 🔥

I'm usually easy to please but this movie was as perfect as you could make it. A lot of homage being paid, humor, action, storyline was great. I watched it with the family. My son and nephew loved it too.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Digital Masta wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:17 am So, is anyone checking out Hell's Paradise? I saw that the first episode was out so I read the entire manga because it's under 130 chapters long and already finished. It's pretty cool and since it's Mappa, I'm sure the animation will look great.
Fights may translate well, but everything I hated about how Naruto turned out happened in HP as well. It was really good then... I guess that's an ending?
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

First day of the Stanley Cup Playoffs and it's already spicy
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

superbob wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:47 am First day of the Stanley Cup Playoffs and it's already spicy
Too occupied with my NBA playoffs, been great so far too. However, I will watch my Leafs.