There we go

killacross

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

From this point forward.. I'm telling every recruiter that approaches me.. I'm looking fir $220-$260k
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:40 pm Another day in Canada where we give a standing ovation to a Nazi war veteran in Parliament. You can't make this shit up. Trudeau's got to go, along with Freeland too.
If Trump was there... He would have clapped too

God that guy was bad!!
killacross

Post by killacross »

Why are Indians allowed to smell like assholes... And we are expected to just accept it??
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:13 pm Why are Indians allowed to smell like assholes... And we are expected to just accept it??
Ah man, what happened now? Not all Indians smell, not all black ppl gang bang, not all whites are racist. Now that we got that out the way. I have experienced some smelley ones. There's actually one I find attractive, I cant say where but my nostrils is not having it. Some that a fresh off the boat, probably rural area believe in just natural body scent. It's actually a thing.

Speaking of India, Trudeau really want to put Canada in a corner. You can't piss off both China AND India. Have the nerve to call out India and then your government celebrates a legit Nazi.
killacross

Post by killacross »

New Indian girl at work

...she just smelled like straight up armpit and asshole...but don't worry. She started spraying perfume!! This isn't the first time I have dealt with this in my professional life either. Recurring theme. But I have 2 issues with it. #1 - how da fuq do they get through the in person interview process? She sat in our HR lady's tiny office...and the HR lady said "YES, we need this!!" and #2 - she's spraying perfume because SHE notices the smell of asshole and onions! If she realizes "Oh damn...I stink right now." Then why not wash her ass...and put on some deodorant? I seriously hate this shit!

It's not only the Indians...we have neckbeards in the IT dept and some of the delivery truckers and dock workers smell like they've worked 4 days straight with no break. It's just a majority of the Indians that I am encountering smell like anus. And it's not like a one-off that I would overlook..

Unrelated...the "success" of the One Piece live action...actually has me a little excited for the Last Avatar live action
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

It's because of the spices and foot they eat. You can spray all the deodorant and parfum you want. Of course the nast smell wil go away.
They just have a different kind of odor than black people or white people.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Not good enough
...And not enough gorgeous women coming from that shit hole country

Vote for me in 2024 and we are nuking that bitch!... Make the air clean again!!
Also.. Vaporizing 1.5B people has to do something good for greenhouse gasses and climate change right?
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Hahaha you're even more racist than me
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:40 pm Not good enough
...And not enough gorgeous women coming from that shit hole country

Vote for me in 2024 and we are nuking that bitch!... Make the air clean again!!
Also.. Vaporizing 1.5B people has to do something good for greenhouse gasses and climate change right?
Is she from India Indian or American? I find those in born and raised in America tend to not have the odor.

Also, this extends to other countries. They carry that scent everywhere. Here in Japan too.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:41 am Is she from India Indian or American? I find those in born and raised in America tend to not have the odor.

Also, this extends to other countries. They carry that scent everywhere. Here in Japan too.
Oh she's definitely from India.

You probably aren't around enough of them
...There is a difference in the scent their body gives off (from lifestyle and diet) and body odor (from a lack of hygiene). Funny enough...we have a 3rd generation Indian guy on our team. Fluent in English, Hindi, Tamil, and Gujarati. When we have meetings with FOTB Indians...he always jokes about how he can't understand their (FOTB) English either...and apparently they (FOTB) "mock" his Indian language accent. It's kinda the equivalent of black people telling black people they talk white.

Anywhoo - he bathes...in the mornings he smells like different colognes (and some actually smell nice, others are too strong) but his natural scent comes out in the afternoons. He doesn't stink but you notice it because he has such a strong odor. Same for two white guys on my team. One sweats like crazy and has this "pork and onion" smell that fills up his office...the other has this perpetual "damp mildew" smell that lingers and leaves a scent trail. Like if you put on a pair of jeans that haven't been dried completely.

I sweat like crazy but have always been told I don't have any smell at all. And when I put on colognes and sweat...I'll still get compliments because it kinda "reactivates" and projects the scent out. The girlies track me and say - I knew you were nearby...because I could smell you! But then they judge me with their eyes because my clothes are soaked. Lately I've been getting compliments because I have brightened up my wardrobe. I usually wear gray, black, and dark blue. My daughter told me that I am sad because my clothes are too dark. So I bought a lot of bright, vibrant colors (reds, oranges, yellows, greens, light blues, purples, and pinks - ha! just realized I really did just buy entire rainbow) . It has caught the attention of the ladies at work - especially the pinks. But the bright colors emphasize the sweat...

Anyway...It's tough all over.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Relevant to [y]our interests:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgKnLPzVXn0
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Guys, so this wasn't a thing when I left America is 2008 and I never noticed it all the times I came back to visit (most recently back in June of this year) but I see people talking and complaining about it online but when did tipping at places that weren't restaurants become a thing in the States?

I'm not talking about all the places where people would traditionally tip outside of restaurants like maybe taxis or tipping the bellboy at a hotel but when ordering your coffee at a cafe. Apparently, they flip the screen over and ask for a tip.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Covid, that's when it started and it makes no sense to me
killacross

Post by killacross »

I look them fucks dead in the eye and hit $0

The only place they don't look for the tip is the drive thru now

I was also thinking.. Next time I go to a grocery store. If I walk to the front and there are ONLY self check outs... I'm hiding the car somewhere and just walking out. It makes 0 sense to me that I'm paying so much extra for every single item... But then I'm still expected to do 100% of the work on the front side.

I'm gonna make them lose money $300 at a time

I'll walk out of grocery store 1...grocery store 2...and shop at#3. I'll just rotate them weekly
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:27 am I look them fucks dead in the eye and hit $0

I was also thinking.. Next time I go to a grocery store. If I walk to the front and there are ONLY self check outs... I'm hiding the car somewhere and just walking out. It makes 0 sense to me that I'm paying so much extra for every single item... But then I'm still expected to do 100% of the work on the front side.

I'll walk out of grocery store 1...grocery store 2...and shop at#3. I'll just rotate them weekly
I just remembered the 50 Cent line. "I get mine the fast way, ski mask way. Make money money money 💰 "

Anyway, you guys raise some good points and I agree. I should do self check out all the time now. Just do a 'lousy job' when I'm checking out my items.

Saying it for years, self check out is a damn shame. Removing jobs for high school students, retirees, or anyone that needs low income salary.

superbob wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:20 am Covid, that's when it started and it makes no sense to me

Could you believe our mega grocery chains actually had the audacity to force their workers to go on strike. If there is one industry that didn't suffer through the bs covid, it's theirs.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

killacross wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:27 am I look them fucks dead in the eye and hit $0

Walmart recently released that they're seeing theft in the billions of dollars and you know what, fuck them.

Every time I have to go in there, all it is, is self checkout now. Then they have the, i guess you could say audacity to want to check my receipt as I walk out the door. You don't get to force me to scan and pay for all my own items, then try to check and see that I scanned everything. I'm pretty sure if they had actual cashiers again, a solid chunk of that billions of dollars of theft would disappear.

Self checkout is supposed to be for when you have like 5 items. 70 year olds should not be force to self checkout a cart full of goods, no one wins from that
killacross

Post by killacross »

superbob wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:13 am Walmart recently released that they're seeing theft in the billions of dollars and you know what, fuck them.

Every time I have to go in there, all it is, is self checkout now. Then they have the, i guess you could say audacity to want to check my receipt as I walk out the door. You don't get to force me to scan and pay for all my own items, then try to check and see that I scanned everything. I'm pretty sure if they had actual cashiers again, a solid chunk of that billions of dollars of theft would disappear.

Self checkout is supposed to be for when you have like 5 items. 70 year olds should not be force to self checkout a cart full of goods, no one wins from that
I remember Reddit when he said that - They had something like $5B in losses from theft and he he would close every store if he had to. But then people were like...Walmart made $150B last year...STFU

I remember when selfcheck out first started and it was something of a novelty. Now it has become a way of life. Self checkout only makes sense at a gas station or ATMs at a bank or a Redbox or vending machines in general. Past that...it's horseshit. I agree, self checkout should have been the new iteration of the express lane.

It's gotta be a generational thing. Kinda like...Uber is weird to me...I've probably done it less than 5 times. Young people in my city talk about it as a way of life. Doordashing is something I've only done 1-2x (at work) and it was so crazy expensive because of fees + tip. My neighbors Doordash something at least 3-4x every week. My kids won't believe me when I say my first real job was a cashier at a grocery store. Who knows...by then, no one will work because the automated, AI controlled, production robots will do everything...and we will all have UBI + 75% taxes.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:19 am I remember Reddit when he said that - They had something like $5B in losses from theft and he he would close every store if he had to. But then people were like...Walmart made $150B last year...STFU
Ye olde "look at this giant number" "but that giant number is still a fraction of a percentage, it's only giant because you're giant." It's all relative.
killacross wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:19 am It's gotta be a generational thing. Kinda like...Uber is weird to me...I've probably done it less than 5 times. Young people in my city talk about it as a way of life. Doordashing is something I've only done 1-2x (at work) and it was so crazy expensive because of fees + tip. My neighbors Doordash something at least 3-4x every week. My kids won't believe me when I say my first real job was a cashier at a grocery store. Who knows...by then, no one will work because the automated, AI controlled, production robots will do everything...and we will all have UBI + 75% taxes.
Yeah, I spend way WAY too much on Doordash. Wife and I work all day though, no one wants to spend time cooking. You can sometimes order directly from the store online, but a lot of stores are just redirecting to online food services now anyways. With their monthly subscription thing usually the extra money isn't too outrageous. You're paying like an extra $0.50-$1.00/item over the menu price plus the tip for the driver.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

killacross wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:19 am
superbob wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:13 am Walmart recently released that they're seeing theft in the billions of dollars and you know what, fuck them.

I remember Reddit when he said that - They had something like $5B in losses from theft and he he would close every store if he had to. But then people were like...Walmart made $150B last year...STFU

I remember when selfcheck out first started and it was something of a novelty. Now it has become a way of life. Self checkout only makes sense at a gas station or ATMs at a bank or a Redbox or vending machines in general. Past that...it's horseshit. I agree, self checkout should have been the new iteration of the express lane.

It's gotta be a generational thing. Kinda like...Uber is weird to me...I've probably done it less than 5 times. Young people in my city talk about it as a way of life. Doordashing is something I've only done 1-2x (at work) and it was so crazy expensive because of fees + tip. My neighbors Doordash something at least 3-4x every week. My kids won't believe me when I say my first real job was a cashier at a grocery store. Who knows...by then, no one will work because the automated, AI controlled, production robots will do everything...and we will all have UBI + 75% taxes.
I refuse to use second party food deliver apps. If i'm not willing to go to the restaurant to pick up my to go order, then ordering it wasn't worth it in the first place IMO. Granted I grew up in hawaii, and the culture there is significantly asian, but my go to dinner if i'm too lazy to actually cook anything is eggs and rice.

I always get weird looks from any young coworker when I tell them this, that I don't use food delivery apps, as it seems like they all use it almost every night of the week then complain about not having enough money to buy certain things
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Episode 1 of Gen V (The Boys prequel) is so outrageous 😭🤣🤣