There we go

killacross

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:44 pm Yes, what I thought. My son is April 2019.
Might be a difference in education systems then

She did daycare, preschool... And is now in pre-kindergarten

The actual school system doesn't start until kindergarten

Pre-K is just designed to get them prepped for actual school.. So fewer/shorter naps and more structure and actual lessons (letters/numbers/days/months/colors/etc)

I think it's really so they can evaluate them before school starts to identify who needs extra help

Daycare and preschool are just glorified baby sitting with games and singing and dancing etc

PreK isn't required by law but kindergarten is
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:44 pm So Ashton Kutcher put out a letter supporting a rapist or something I heard. I was just thinking to myself what if Danny Masterson sang the 70's song in prison everyday for the rest of his life, then I started to laugh to myself. I'm an idiot, but you guys already know that.

Talking to the fam today about that sentencing, seems a bit excessive for rape 30 years (not taking up for him), just off precedent on other similar charges I've seen. They must really want to make an example out him. I have no problem with that either
Ashton AND Mila

I think he was charged for 4 women and 2 of the cases were thrown out

... So it's 30 years for the 2 remaining women

The part that makes it bad is no possibility of parole... So he's not getting out in a year for good behavior and overcrowding

I wonder if he has to be segregated from general population for 30 years though
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:45 am
San Goku wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:44 pm Yes, what I thought. My son is April 2019.
Might be a difference in education systems then

She did daycare, preschool... And is now in pre-kindergarten

The actual school system doesn't start until kindergarten

Pre-K is just designed to get them prepped for actual school.. So fewer/shorter naps and more structure and actual lessons (letters/numbers/days/months/colors/etc)

I think it's really so they can evaluate them before school starts to identify who needs extra help

Daycare and preschool are just glorified baby sitting with games and singing and dancing etc

PreK isn't required by law but kindergarten is
Daycare helped my son a lot with development. Also, hanging out with his older cousins too.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Getting 30 years to life for rape you'd have to be black or pissed of the wrong person
killacross

Post by killacross »

Haoh, you crack me up
.. Then you always have the nerve to call me racist
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Haohmaru wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:11 pm Getting 30 years to life for rape you'd have to be black or pissed of the wrong person
That's what the fuck I'm saying...fuck lol. Don't feel sorry for him.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

So Ashton Kutcher had to resign from HIS Anti-Child Sex Abuse Org :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

killacross wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:10 pm Haoh, you crack me up
.. Then you always have the nerve to call me racist
Hahah that's not racist. I'm acknowledging the fact that black people have it bad in the judicial system.

@San, yeah I saw some old vids about Kutcher telling everybody can't wait for Mila Kunis to turn 18. You know that shit is going to be taken the wrong way now.
Nowadays you should expect everything you said to be used against you on the court of cancel-your-ass-in-a-minute-law
killacross

Post by killacross »

Watching this one piece live action

It's not good... But it's not bad either

Makes me want to reread the story... But then I realize it's 1000+ chapters

The biggest thing they failed to capture and emphasize was how protective Luffy is of his straw hat
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Brand new car, 1000 miles on the tires, screw right between the treads on my front right tire.......
killacross

Post by killacross »

??
that's like a $10 plug/patch

besides the nuisance...I don't see the issue
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

killacross wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:11 pm ??
that's like a $10 plug/patch

besides the nuisance...I don't see the issue
All it is, is the nuisance and the fact that the brand new tires got a screw.... It's not leaking as of now so I'm going to take it in tomorrow to get the tire shop patch instead of doing the home the rubber plug, because I'd rather not have to ream it.

As a reference, on my old car each tire had a plug, with my front driver side having 2, so I'm not against it, I'd just rather have the store patch for a tiny hole instead of doing it myself.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^^ What kind of car do you drive?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

This Lauren Boebert situation is hilarious. She out her talking about being a conservative/having conservative values and being a born-again Christian apparently but meanwhile, she's acting all degenerate at Bettlejuice musicals, has some other past foibles with the law AND at 36 years old her 17-year-old son just knocked up his girlfriend making her a grandmother.

So her mom had her at 18, she had her first kid at 18 and now her 17-year-old son is following the family tradition. It's not exactly the best look for the Republicans, come on. They must know that any action by someone in their party reflects the entire party and everyone has to speak for that person's behavior according to the media. A standard they don't hold for the other side. Bad Democrat actors are simply acting on their own.

Oh, it's all a joke.

Also, man time really isn't as kind to women as it is to men. She's a year younger than me but I look younger, shit is crazy.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

San Goku wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:14 am ^^ What kind of car do you drive?
I got a subaru forester wilderness
Digital Masta wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:56 am This Lauren Boebert situation is hilarious. She out her talking about being a conservative/having conservative values and being a born-again Christian apparently but meanwhile, she's acting all degenerate at Bettlejuice musicals, has some other past foibles with the law AND at 36 years old her 17-year-old son just knocked up his girlfriend making her a grandmother.

So her mom had her at 18, she had her first kid at 18 and now her 17-year-old son is following the family tradition. It's not exactly the best look for the Republicans, come on. They must know that any action by someone in their party reflects the entire party and everyone has to speak for that person's behavior according to the media. A standard they don't hold for the other side. Bad Democrat actors are simply acting on their own.

Oh, it's all a joke.

Also, man time really isn't as kind to women as it is to men. She's a year younger than me but I look younger, shit is crazy.
Good old boebert... granted I don't live in her district, but I am surprised they voted for her, but then again the trump/maga crowd hasn't made much sense to me. Her district is the largest by land area in colorado, but It's all the small mountain towns, which tend to lean more libertarian than anything else, which is why i'm surprised they voted for her.

She met her ex husband when she was 16, when he flashed her and a friend in a bowling alley... And this latest event, I mean, I can't fault the guy for going in for a squeezer while she was giving him an over the pants handy, in a theater full of children and their parents... Party of family values and all that
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Boebert is one of those so damn crazy people that I only use her as a sign of how we've failed somewhere as a populace enough that this many people can't recognize her for what she is as opposed to associating her with a party. As long as people like her remain outliers through the party I won't hold her against Republicans. Too many more of the Boebert/Gaetz/MTG/etc ones though and I'll start treating it as systemic. This latest Biden impeachment nonsense isn't helping though.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

New Aquaman trailer: https://youtu.be/FV3bqvOHRQo?si=GD2UvQKMlidS2HDN

Black Manta going hard as the villain.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Oregon humbled Colorado today... .levels to this.
killacross

Post by killacross »

That was more than humbled
...And it won't be the last time either ..geezus
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Another day in Canada where we give a standing ovation to a Nazi war veteran in Parliament. You can't make this shit up. Trudeau's got to go, along with Freeland too.