There we go

killacross
Posts: 1703
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

Haohmaru wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:53 am I know exactly what to wish for "smiles in evil zamasu laugh"
Haoh. A micro penis is nothing to be ashamed of...
Haohmaru
Posts: 343
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 am

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru »

killacross wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:57 am
Haohmaru wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:53 am I know exactly what to wish for "smiles in evil zamasu laugh"
Haoh. A micro penis is nothing to be ashamed of...
Don't make me take it out and make you cross-eyed
San Goku
Posts: 1999
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Speaking of fantasy, when downloading Sousou no Frieren, I realized I haven't finished Mushoku Tensei yet. Currently on season 2 episode 9.
killacross
Posts: 1703
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

I enjoyed that series too

Season 2 pt 2 comes out next month
San Goku
Posts: 1999
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:40 pm I enjoyed that series too

Season 2 pt 2 comes out next month
Oh sweet. This is good information cause I went to download ep 13 and I was like WTF it's ending here.

Ep 12 finished strong, pun intended. Rudeus ED is cured!
Haohmaru
Posts: 343
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 am

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru »

Mushoku tensei is fun and all, but it can't hold a candle against Frieren.
San Goku
Posts: 1999
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

https://youtu.be/l-TwWrep9QA?si=aQyHb9nB3MvFQ3Ti

Parasyte trailer on Netflix. Is this a series or movie?

Watched Oppenheimer last night and enjoyed it. Surprised it's on Amazon so soon. Prime is really trying to battle Netflix.

Currently watching FX Shogun. Surprisingly my sis got me to watch it and she never really into that stuff. It's usually my bro and myself. I was trying to watch ep 3 but can't around my son 😑.

Haohmaru wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:16 am Mushoku tensei is fun and all, but it can't hold a candle against Frieren.
I strongly disagree....but I haven't watched enough of Frieren yet. We'll see lol.
Cane_The9lives
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:15 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Pretty much all of us became anime fans because of Akira Toriyama.

This legitimately sucks more than any manga/creator death I've heard about in the past 20 years.
San Goku
Posts: 1999
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:39 pm Pretty much all of us became anime fans because of Akira Toriyama.

This legitimately sucks more than any manga/creator death I've heard about in the past 20 years.
Agreed. I made my son sit down with me and we watched the Broly movie together last night.
San Goku
Posts: 1999
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

So the 30+ QC retiree from Boeing who is a whistle-blower, has an ACTIVE lawsuit against the company, just so happened to commit suicide by a self inflicted wound. What weapon? Don't know. There is nothing suspicious here 😒 🤦🏾
San Goku
Posts: 1999
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Never in a million years would I have considered getting Tik Tok. Now I want to get it, just because 🤦🏾.
superbob
Site Admin
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:51 am

Re: There we go

Post by superbob »

We're getting absolutely hammered by a spring snowstorm right now. 15" so far in the west denver metro area
killacross
Posts: 1703
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

I still have 0 interest in social media.
Haohmaru
Posts: 343
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 am

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru »

If anyone is interested in the new slam dunk movie. It's out now.
San Goku
Posts: 1999
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Haohmaru wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:25 pm If anyone is interested in the new slam dunk movie. It's out now.
It's good? Never really got into Slam Dunk, my first sports anime was Haikyuu.
Haohmaru
Posts: 343
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 am

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru »

San Goku wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:52 am
Haohmaru wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:25 pm If anyone is interested in the new slam dunk movie. It's out now.
It's good? Never really got into Slam Dunk, my first sports anime was Haikyuu.
Seriously? You haven't read slam dunk? I envy you. To experience that the first time.
Haikyuu is amazing as well. Slam Dunk is like the dragon ball of sports manga/anime.
Most people consider it still to be the best sports manga out there.
Anyway if you haven't watched or even more important read slam dunk. I don't know if I would recommend this movie as it contains spoilers. It's basically the ending of the manga animated.
It was a great watch. I loved it from beginning to end. You can really tell this wasn't directed by a hot shot anime director (Takehiko Inoue the mangaka who wrote slam dunk actually directed this). No over the top actions scenes with bgm or flashy stuff.
It was like I was watching the manga in motion.
Amazing stuff. Even though it was in 3d I still enjoyed it. The pencil cell shaded look made this movie really stand out compared to normal cg movies which look watching clay figures moving.
A great watch overal 9/10
San Goku
Posts: 1999
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Haohmaru wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:29 am
San Goku wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:52 am
Haohmaru wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:25 pm If anyone is interested in the new slam dunk movie. It's out now.
It's good? Never really got into Slam Dunk, my first sports anime was Haikyuu.
Seriously? You haven't read slam dunk? I envy you. To experience that the first time.
Haikyuu is amazing as well. Slam Dunk is like the dragon ball of sports manga/anime.
Most people consider it still to be the best sports manga out there.
Anyway if you haven't watched or even more important read slam dunk. I don't know if I would recommend this movie as it contains spoilers. It's basically the ending of the manga animated.
It was a great watch. I loved it from beginning to end. You can really tell this wasn't directed by a hot shot anime director (Takehiko Inoue the mangaka who wrote slam dunk actually directed this). No over the top actions scenes with bgm or flashy stuff.
It was like I was watching the manga in motion.
Amazing stuff. Even though it was in 3d I still enjoyed it. The pencil cell shaded look made this movie really stand out compared to normal cg movies which look watching clay figures moving.
A great watch overal 9/10
Trust me I know, it's because of YOU why I know about Slam Dunk actually. I left that part out lol.
killacross
Posts: 1703
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

/Eyeshield 21 or Hajime no Ippo or Prince of Tennis mah nigga
.. Though I never finished any of them
Haohmaru
Posts: 343
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 am

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru »

killacross wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:23 pm /Eyeshield 21 or Hajime no Ippo or Prince of Tennis mah nigga
.. Though I never finished any of them
Hajime no Ippo isn't finished you fake fan
killacross
Posts: 1703
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

I know
.. My point is that there were bigger [sports] mangas than slam dunk

I was just saying I picked them up and never finished

**EDIT**
Just curious. How many of you fucks have tattoos? I took my babies to the park because the weather has turned nice. It's so common now to see these women covered in tattoos. Grandma's at least have something across their chest or titty. And every guy has at least a sleeve.

I'm the odd one out because I have none.
Post Reply