There we go

killacross

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

1 year ago today...we lost the late, great, God Father, Kevin Samuels

...RIP my dude. You were the first "celebrity/influencer" to actually influence me
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:32 am 1 year ago today...we lost the late, great, God Father, Kevin Samuels

...RIP my dude. You were the first "celebrity/influencer" to actually influence me
Damn, it's already been a year and the "manosphere" has been in shambles ever since. Unlike everyone else, he actually wanted people to get married and have families.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:46 am
killacross wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:32 am 1 year ago today...we lost the late, great, God Father, Kevin Samuels

Damn, it's already been a year and the "BLACK manosphere" has been in shambles ever since. Unlike everyone else, he actually wanted people to get married and have families.
he wanted black people to be successful. Marriage and family and legacy is the fastest way to GENERATIONAL wealth.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

His focus was black people but I highly doubt he didn't care about Americans in general being married and having families. But the biggest issue is blacks more than others i that respect.

And his influence within the manosphere went far beyond just the black manosphere. In general the whole thing has basically become cynical.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:39 am His focus was black people but I highly doubt he didn't care about Americans in general being married and having families. But the biggest issue is blacks more than others i that respect.

And his influence within the manosphere went far beyond just the black manosphere. In general the whole thing has basically become cynical.
You likely didn't listen to his content as much as me then.

He was definitely blackety, black, black in his approach. He focused on black people because we are dead last in about every measured statistic. To be clear, saying that he focused on black people, black issues, and the black manosphere does not mean or imply that he hated other races and wanted them to fail. He just focused on making black men and black women better as a priority - and would talk with anyone that came on. People of other races were never allowed to badmouth the black race though with opinion.

I don't think the manosphere has become cynical. I think there are different "Factions" within it. There are the old heads that say - this is female nature, so choose your wife wisely and understand how to get the best out of her for you, your kids, and ultimately her. (That was Kevin, Anton Daniels, Lapeef network, Purple Pill, Krew Season, etc). There are the young and immature guys that are like this is female nature, they aren't worth it so focus on YOU so you can maximize your chances to just fuck and chuck as many as possible (that's the Fresh and Fit, Sneako, Andrew Tate, Mr LetGo etc)...there are the bitter old guys who are scared they will lose or have lost everything (The Lead Attorney, Donovan Sharpe, Angryman, and most of the white manosphere are here - Rollo Tomasi, Rich Cooper, etc)...and then there are the young guys who aren't good with women...who like to see them "called out and put in their place" (which is the most popular content right now. It's what made Kevin go viral - but that wasn't his message...It's the same wave that F&F, Pearly things, MTR, and Poor Man and whatever podcast are riding right now that made them skyrocket in subscribers). People kinda separate themselves...and most of it is around age and "goals" desired. As an almost 40 year old man, married for 12+ years with 2 kids, and substantial wealth that was built with my wife in tow....a lot of the manosphere does not appeal to me because I am not young and dating anymore...and I never had problems getting girlies to drop to their knees for me...so I'm not bitter about that now. They did pass me over as the "nerdy" engineer...and the black girls passed me over because I wasn't "hood" enough...so we would have our fun with me and move on. They felt a certain way because I married out as well....and I have definitely gotten the ol "Hey big-head" text or message on Linkedin (I don't have any other social media)...or I even run across them again professionally...and they ask if I have anyone special in life [because their 3 kids need a good role model in their life now].

Kevin's message resonated with me in many ways. As you all may remember...I became interested in colognes behind Kevin. If I had that back in my college days - GEEZUS!! But again...I did so much fucking that I am amazed I have 0 unwanted children...and I have had 0 infections...because not all of the girlies were 6+. I have a couple of nightwalkers mixed in. And picking girls up from clubs and bars - they were not always spring fresh - I eventually incorporated showers into the mix :lol: .

It was also weird to me that when he died...several guys I knew (who are no where near being considered high-value) had so much shit to say. He message did not apply to them...they just didn't have the self awareness to know it
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 6:28 am
Digital Masta wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:39 am His focus was black people but I highly doubt he didn't care about Americans in general being married and having families. But the biggest issue is blacks more than others i that respect.

You likely didn't listen to his content as much as me then.

He was definitely blackety, black, black in his approach. He focused on black people because we are dead last in about every measured statistic. To be clear, saying that he focused on black people, black issues, and the black manosphere does not mean or imply that he hated other races and wanted them to fail. He just focused on making black men and black women better as a priority - and would talk with anyone that came on. People of other races were never allowed to badmouth the black race though with opinion.
You def watched more than me. But I'm not sure if we're debating or something because I'm not disagreeing with you. I know his focus was on black people but I'm willing to bet if you had walked up to him and said, "Kevin, do you think it's important for men and women to marry and have families?" he was probably not gonna say, "Yeah but only for black people."

He promoted marriage...within that, his specific focus was black marriage.
I don't think the manosphere has become cynical. I think there are different "Factions" within it. There are the old heads that say - this is female nature, so choose your wife wisely and understand how to get the best out of her for you, your kids, and ultimately her. (That was Kevin, Anton Daniels, Lapeef network, Purple Pill, Krew Season, etc). There are the young and immature guys that are like this is female nature, they aren't worth it so focus on YOU so you can maximize your chances to just fuck and chuck as many as possible (that's the Fresh and Fit, Sneako, Andrew Tate, Mr LetGo etc)...there are the bitter old guys who are scared they will lose or have lost everything (The Lead Attorney, Donovan Sharpe, Angryman, and most of the white manosphere are here - Rollo Tomasi, Rich Cooper, etc)...and then there are the young guys who aren't good with women...who like to see them "called out and put in their place" (which is the most popular content right now. It's what made Kevin go viral - but that wasn't his message...It's the same wave that F&F, Pearly things, MTR, and Poor Man and whatever podcast are riding right now that made them skyrocket in subscribers). People kinda separate themselves...and most of it is around age and "goals" desired. As an almost 40 year old man, married for 12+ years with 2 kids, and substantial wealth that was built with my wife in tow....a lot of the manosphere does not appeal to me because I am not young and dating anymore...and I never had problems getting girlies to drop to their knees for me...so I'm not bitter about that now. They did pass me over as the "nerdy" engineer...and the black girls passed me over because I wasn't "hood" enough...so we would have our fun with me and move on. They felt a certain way because I married out as well....and I have definitely gotten the ol "Hey big-head" text or message on Linkedin (I don't have any other social media)...or I even run across them again professionally...and they ask if I have anyone special in life [because their 3 kids need a good role model in their life now].
I'm so tired of the "Putting women in their place/OH THIS DUMB 304!" nonsense. By all means, call out when a woman is being ridiculous but are they helping to build stronger families for the future? No, they are out here sabotaging men, pushing more bitterness and anger, eventually leading to both men and women being alone and ultimately miserable.

I don't know if they're trolling but Rollo put out a tweet about part of being "high value" is to get a vasectomy in your 20s and F&F out here defending it, like this is becoming parody at this point. Sneako, who seems to be going through a bit of a course correction, pushed back on that.

Honestly, Rollo becomes more and more clownish as time goes on. Great, you created some books that people find very insightful, but you offer no real solutions and just sit on the internet and either bitch and moan about other content creators or do your breakdown videos where you try to sound super smart by "anthropoligzing" these women.

And Donovan Sharpe is just a joke of a human.

Btw, as of late Pearl is just really becoming annoying. I've always felt a bit weird about her because I'd come across her video and be like, "She has an eerily about of black dudes around her, like does she even know white people?" especially being the whitest girl on earth. And then the recent stuff just doesn't make her look very good. But damn, Oshay Duke Jackson has a major hard-on for this woman, every other video he makes is about her. Like dude...move on.

And picking girls up from clubs and bars - they were not always spring fresh - I eventually incorporated showers into the mix :lol: .

It was also weird to me that when he died...several guys I knew (who are no where near being considered high-value) had so much shit to say. He message did not apply to them...they just didn't have the self awareness to know it

Showering before smashing is standard here in Japan.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Oh...I left out Steph is Cold, Coach Greg Adams, 8 at the table, and Hafeez from the Roommates. They all fit into that spectrum as well. You could even throw in another optional category - chameleons. That is for women who saw the cash grab opportunity - and try to jump into the space as "I'm different". That's your Courtney Michelles and Melanie Kings and Six the goddesses etc.

Rereading the thread and I misunderstood what you were saying. I agree with you. Kevin was about marriage and relationship as a principle. And his focus was on the Black community - and cleaning up our ethnic image as Black men. No disagreement.

The "call out 49ers" is the biggest influence Kevin made on the manosphere in general - no one was so direct and honest with women besides Tommy Sotomayer (I've seen clips here or there...but I dont think I've ever heard a full episode . But the influence he made on the BLACK manosphere was more nuanced but profound. It's why he's still talked about today.

I'm not a fan of Oshay...and can't really articulate why. YT is determined to get me to watch though.
Last edited by killacross on Sun May 07, 2023 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

I feel the same about Oshay. I get a whiff of "You have to be black in the way I say to be black" from him and it puts me off.
Last edited by Digital Masta on Sun May 07, 2023 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:13 am I feel the same about Oshay. I get a whiff of "You have to be black in the way say to be black" from him and it puts me off.
Yep - That is a big part of it.. And he's Blackety, black, black, black and is operating out of somewhere in Africa
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Already? Fuck me, time seems to be accelerating as we get older. R.I.P.

My bro watched and listened to him hard. I didn't want to get sucked in that vortex but I respected the hell out of him.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

NBA playoffs have been interesting, surprised to see the Lakers up 3-1
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

superbob wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 4:25 am NBA playoffs have been interesting, surprised to see the Lakers up 3-1
Who would have thought? Drastically made improvements after the trades. All about team chemistry.

Also, my Leafs avoided getting swept tonight against Florida Panthers.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Once again, it looks like nintendo is absolutely crushing it...

Tears of the Kingdom is apparently Breath of the Wild but better...
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Speaking of Nintendo, the gf and I went to see Super Mario Bros on Monday and it was really fun. What sucked was that in Japan when it comes to American animated movies, it's dominated by the Japanese dubbed version due to all the kids that will go and see it. I refuse to watch dubbed versions of movies in English which meant the only option available to us was the IMAX/3D version. I hate 3d.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 1:13 am Speaking of Nintendo, the gf and I went to see Super Mario Bros on Monday and it was really fun. What sucked was that in Japan when it comes to American animated movies, it's dominated by the Japanese dubbed version due to all the kids that will go and see it. I refuse to watch dubbed versions of movies in English which meant the only option available to us was the IMAX/3D version. I hate 3d.
How does a Jp version of Mario sound? 😳
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 2:18 am
Digital Masta wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 1:13 am Speaking of Nintendo, the gf and I went to see Super Mario Bros on Monday and it was really fun. What sucked was that in Japan when it comes to American animated movies, it's dominated by the Japanese dubbed version due to all the kids that will go and see it. I refuse to watch dubbed versions of movies in English which meant the only option available to us was the IMAX/3D version. I hate 3d.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7EUqownxTM
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 2:51 am
San Goku wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 2:18 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7EUqownxTM
That actually wasn't that bad, it was pretty legit lol.

This is more concerning with Transformers 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsJKLQkuyfQ ... M1YmI2Ng==
killacross

Post by killacross »

Transf-obes - Roll out!!
killacross

Post by killacross »

Random.. But Jimmy Carter is STILL in hospice
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:34 pmThis is disappointing, mainly because i think he's got a real shot at finally eradicating the pestilence of Donald Trump, and despite my many disagreements with his policies, I would still vote for him over Biden.

Taking on the Big eared mouse in a misguided effort to salvage his ego is not a good idea.
He's just Trump 1.1. He lies and slanders anyone who says otherwise. It's his way or the highway, legality be damned. He surrounds himself with incompetent yes-people. He's extremely authoritarian, just look at his solution to "woke" - remove all books from libraries until his government approves them. It's not "parents' choice" - it's his choice. Every law he touts is a written like shit, so they all get tossed. Just look at his dumbass voter fraud one. He touts how he "flaunted the experts" (which somehow flaunting experts is a good thing?) during COVID, yet his state was one of the last to be affected and still came out with more cases and deaths than New York.

No one wants Biden. No one wanted him last time either. Fortunately he's not complete garbage, so when we have to choose the lessor of evils again because god forbid we get a decent voting system it's not necessarily a dumpster fire.
Cane_The9lives wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:34 pm And I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Stephen Crowder is a jackass.
I don't know who any of these blogger/podcaster people are and every time y'all mention one and I look them up I wonder how humanity hasn't collapsed. The man's a dumbass.
killacross wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 2:19 pm Random.. But Jimmy Carter is STILL in hospice
He's actually not in hospice, but that's the appearance they're going with since they can't just say he's immortal.