There we go

killacross

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

Ugh...Joey fell again <_<

**Edit**
Fresh and Fit are at it again :roll:
...makes 0 sense...guessing Red Pill channels are no longer the fad after Kevin passed. They will shrink away into obscurity while the next big thing catches on.

Guessing Amrou should have stayed with the feds :lol:
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:30 pm Ugh...Joey fell again <_<

**Edit**
...makes 0 sense...guessing Red Pill channels are no longer the fad after Kevin passed. They will shrink away into obscurity while the next big thing catches on.

They really are a couple of goobers. Losers that got none and then got a little money and fame and it amplified their shitty personalities. Mainly Myron, Fresh is a low IQ dunderhead that needs Myron. There sudden need to revive beef with Aba & Preach is making them look really stupid. If that was even possible.

It's THAT TIME OF THE YEAR:

San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:31 am
killacross wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:30 pm Ugh...Joey fell again <_<

**Edit**

They really are a couple of goobers. Losers that got none and then got a little money and fame and it amplified their shitty personalities. Mainly Myron, Fresh is a low IQ dunderhead that needs Myron. There sudden need to revive beef with Aba & Preach is making them look really stupid. If that was even possible.

It's THAT TIME OF THE YEAR:

I don't know how Biden is allowed to stay in power, it boggles my mind. People will still double down to get Hi. across the finish line too. All this was obvious when he was a candidate.

That time of year 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
killacross

Post by killacross »

I was thinking

I cant wait for the Netflix documentary on Elon Musk
..played by Idris Elba
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/statu ... lDailyWire

Great documentary, I've been hearing about this for a while on the interweb.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Finally got around to watching the 1st and 2nd Top Gun movies

... What an improvement the 2nd movie was!! I can see why it made a billion dollars
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

killacross wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:05 pm Finally got around to watching the 1st and 2nd Top Gun movies

... What an improvement the 2nd movie was!! I can see why it made a billion dollars
Top gun Maverick was a fantastic action movie. From a purely mission standpoint, doesn't make sense why you would use the F18 for that mission, but the reason they did it was they could backseat the actors during actual flights.

Had a blast watching it through
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Thinking to go by myself and watch the Spider-Man animated movie before I go to work today 🤔. I work afternoon shift now for the first time ever. Big adjustment for the family.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Aaaannnndd CNN CEO is out. I'm not surprised, that CNN Town Hall with Trump wasn't supposed to go that well, he absolutely crushed it lol.
killacross

Post by killacross »

:( I haven't catcalled a girl in such a long time
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

I heard the new spider man was fantastic, will probably catch it in theaters in the next week or two
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:19 pm :( I haven't catcalled a girl in such a long time
I got a girls number the other day and didn't know what to do after 😔
killacross

Post by killacross »

that reminds me....weird story

Was at the grocery store buying a few things. The little old white lady behind the register was just talking about nothing. So I was joking with her and laughing ad smiling. She was like "You have such a warm smile. And you have such beautiful teeth". I said thank you...paid for my stuff...and pushed my cart outside. I'm loading the groceries in the back of my car. Another car comes flying through the parking lot and SKKKKRRRT!! Chirps the tires as it stops beside me. I turn around and look...the driver's window rolls down. This little black lady SCREAMS at me "MOOOOVE YOUR FUCKING CART!!" So I pull my cart out of the way. She parks her car...gets out...and walks past me. She stares me directly in my eyes and shakes her head while saying "...always in the fucking way!"". This lady was every bit of 5'2", 80lbs, and 100 years old.

...In the moment I was dumbfounded and speechless - like seriously, what do you do? It has really bothered me for a week or so. The world has gotten too safe.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

It's begun - DeSantis using deepfakes that at first glance appear to be unique to his ads to attack Trump.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

So I watched the Spider-Man Spider-verse flick. I thought it was a great sequel. I can't say I enjoyed it better than the first one. I look forward to the next sequel.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/statu ... 9146172419

Tucker Carlson Twitter episode has more than 110M views lol. Fox is mad as hell and claiming breach of contract. You gotta give it to Tucker, he could have just stfu and get in line with praising Zelensky and bashing Russia, sticking to social issues dividing the left/right but he's not doing that.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

San Goku wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:41 pm https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/statu ... 9146172419

Tucker Carlson Twitter episode has more than 110M views lol. Fox is mad as hell and claiming breach of contract. You gotta give it to Tucker, he could have just stfu and get in line with praising Zelensky and bashing Russia, sticking to social issues dividing the left/right but he's not doing that.
I hate to be that guy, but view count on Twitter really isn't a great metric to point to when attempting to judge user engagement. Twitter counts a view of a video based literally on whether anyone online - including the author - sees the tweet thread. The view is counted an indefinite amount of times regardless if the viewer has seen it/watched it dozens of times before, nor does it matter for how long they actually view the tweet/watch the video.

I only point this out mainly because there is only approximately 70+ Million active US Twitter users and I have a hard time believing the 30+ million gap was closed by international interest alone (outside Russia of course, they love some Tucker).

In all reality, this video randomly popped up in the feeds of a couple million and counted every time they saw it for literally just a second, not necessarily engaged with it.
You can glean that by the disparity between the view count and active engagement i.e., the Likes and Retweets. It's been "Viewed" by almost the same amount of warm bodies that would make up half the population of the U.S, but it has fewer than 900K likes and even fewer retweets and quotes?

Fox Based their 3 million + nightly viewers on a metric that grades them as dedicated, active viewers.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Yeah, that 110 million is not actually people that sat and watched. People may have checked in for like 3 seconds before switching off. That would count as a view.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Said goodbye to an uncle today - I still have quite a few more though...
Black funerals are always so weird. And getting older is always so weird as well. My dad saw some people from his highschool class (my dad is now the oldest living brother) and they were talking about people who have died. My dad just so nonchalantly said "Yep, we're all getting to that age where we should dropping off one after the other. Still 8 of us to go". His high school buddy just kinda chuckled and said - "Yep...we were 13...and only 2 of us are still alive"

I never considered it before...But also...I want a copy of the service (I think they recorded it)...the random girl who sang the solo --- sang her goddamn heart out!! I got teary eyed - and this wasn't even an uncle or cousins I was close to...
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

R.I.P, there can be a lot of good that comes out of funerals. It's the unwelcome but welcomed family and friend reunions. Nothing else can pull us out of our hampster wheel lively routine to get a meet up. It's always, time, money or distance.

Edit

Going down memory lane with Justice League on Netflix now. Realizing so much of the comic world was introduced to me with this show. I'm going to watch 1992 Batman after, just noticed that.