There we go

San Goku
Posts: 1997
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:03 pm I know
.. My point is that there were bigger [sports] mangas than slam dunk

I was just saying I picked them up and never finished

**EDIT**
Just curious. How many of you fucks have tattoos? I took my babies to the park because the weather has turned nice. It's so common now to see these women covered in tattoos. Grandma's at least have something across their chest or titty. And every guy has at least a sleeve.

I'm the odd one out because I have none.
Same, I have none. When I was younger and wanted one I told myself if I can't think of something meaningful then I won't get one. Glad I'm out of that stage. I bore my ears at 16. They closed up a long time ago.
Digital Masta
Posts: 1444
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:03 pm I know
.. My point is that there were bigger [sports] mangas than slam dunk

I was just saying I picked them up and never finished

**EDIT**
Just curious. How many of you fucks have tattoos? I took my babies to the park because the weather has turned nice. It's so common now to see these women covered in tattoos. Grandma's at least have something across their chest or titty. And every guy has at least a sleeve.

I'm the odd one out because I have none.
Slam Dunk is right behind Naruto as one of the top-selling manga of all time putting it at #7. So it is objectively (by sales any way) the biggest sports manga of all time.

I don't have any tattoos. My wife has a few which I admit, I don't like but all of hers are essentially coverable by clothes except for a small one.
San Goku
Posts: 1997
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

It's been a weird past couple days for me. I was going to tell you all I'm going to be a dad again with #2 and moved into my new home. However, the day I picked up my keys was the day the wifey told me we lost the baby. It would have been 14 weeks Saturday, doc's said it stopped at week 9. Spent the last 72hrs in the hospital to let it all pass and deal with the pain. Painful experience for her, needed surgery, a blood transfusion and medication. She's making a full recovery now. It was bitter sweet, finally able to purchase my first home (not my first property, but a house).

That was the good/bad news update.

Just watched the first 2 episodes of X-Men and I am like a kid in a candy shop. They getting Magneto right in ep 2, he really is HIM. Some of my fav characters catching major 'L's' cotdamn.....

My new hero: https://youtube.com/shorts/VMWHTMc0qRM? ... h0eXcbc-Hz
killacross
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:38 pm It's been a weird past couple days for me. I was going to tell you all I'm going to be a dad again with #2 and moved into my new home. However, the day I picked up my keys was the day the wifey told me we lost the baby. It would have been 14 weeks Saturday, doc's said it stopped at week 9. Spent the last 72hrs in the hospital to let it all pass and deal with the pain. Painful experience for her, needed surgery, a blood transfusion and medication. She's making a full recovery now. It was bitter sweet, finally able to purchase my first home (not my first property, but a house).

That was the good/bad news update.

Just watched the first 2 episodes of X-Men and I am like a kid in a candy shop. They getting Magneto right in ep 2, he really is HIM. Some of my fav characters catching major 'L's' cotdamn.....

My new hero: https://youtube.com/shorts/VMWHTMc0qRM? ... h0eXcbc-Hz
I was there a few years back - it was 6-7 weeks old. I am sorry for you man! I didn't feel pain...l felt disappointment. My wife (and likely yours) felt/feels a genuine loss. The saying is men become fathers at birth...women become mothers at conception. It is true!

Honestly, it just takes time and the feelings will pass. Accept them. Acknowledge them. Deal with those feelings. Appreciate more time with the one you have and mourn what could have been. Don't try to rush into anything either. It will happen in time.
Digital Masta
Posts: 1444
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:38 pm It's been a weird past couple days for me. I was going to tell you all I'm going to be a dad again with #2 and moved into my new home. However, the day I picked up my keys was the day the wifey told me we lost the baby. It would have been 14 weeks Saturday, doc's said it stopped at week 9. Spent the last 72hrs in the hospital to let it all pass and deal with the pain. Painful experience for her, needed surgery, a blood transfusion and medication. She's making a full recovery now. It was bitter sweet, finally able to purchase my first home (not my first property, but a house).
I'm sorry to hear that. It really sucks.
San Goku
Posts: 1997
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Thank you all. Ya it really sucks, but with the house closing and then Movers trying to scam me for my move, I was just on the go. I was able to get all my money back from the bank on my credit card. I had email chains, pictures and videos that I sent them and they reimbursed everything. Never use Kratos Moving in the GTA. What made up for it was hearing my son say this is the best day ever, melted my heart.

New GoT House of The Dragon: https://youtu.be/gnxB9xZByyQ?si=RylQblBEvG0iRR9l

June 16th

Edit

What also sucks was telling my entire family cause I thought I waited long enough and then having to go back like 2-3 days later to tell them baby didn't make it. Would have been nice to give my boy a sibling. Last time around we were a bit younger, so age could have been a factor. 50% chance is what the doctor said, last time was 15% so a huge jump.

Edit:

GoT House of The Dragon black trailer: https://youtu.be/csSaSrJJPRs?si=MCLOFd1_wI8hcnmZ
killacross
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

Fuck it
.. Just bought an AR15 on my lunch break

.. I'm so fucking excited
San Goku
Posts: 1997
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:54 pm Fuck it
.. Just bought an AR15 on my lunch break

.. I'm so fucking excited
Fucking jealous. Trudeau said a grown ass man like me can't legally own one anymore 😔

But I just bought some Bison/Water Buffalo burgers, milk, bacon and ox tail. Can't wait to try everything.
killacross
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

Xmen 97 is 2 eps in. The storyline has been engaging. The artwork reminds me of Newgrounds... But I'm still interested

... Bringing back those nostalgia extra hard, but still waiting for them to put a chick in it and make her gay
San Goku
Posts: 1997
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:00 pm Xmen 97 is 2 eps in. The storyline has been engaging. The artwork reminds me of Newgrounds... But I'm still interested

... Bringing back those nostalgia extra hard, but still waiting for them to put a chick in it and make her gay
We know Disney gonna Disney 😔, but until then I'm giving them their props so far 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edit

I hope Storm being out of the picture is a 1 or 2 episode thing or fuck right off.
Digital Masta
Posts: 1444
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:00 pm Xmen 97 is 2 eps in. The storyline has been engaging. The artwork reminds me of Newgrounds... But I'm still interested

... Bringing back those nostalgia extra hard, but still waiting for them to put a chick in it and make her gay
Yeah, same. I'm definitely engaged but I really hate the artwork/animation though. There are times where it just looks like animated green screen where the subject is so separated from the background that it is obviously two separate plates composited together.


They seem to be embracing more of the final season animation of the last series more than the heavily Jim Lee style inspired earlier seasons.
Haohmaru
Posts: 343
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 am

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru »

These 3 episodes have been awesome. I don't know what you guys talking about.
Anyway hope they'll finish this show without the bullshit inclusiveness.
Digital Masta
Posts: 1444
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

Shohei Otani is either lying or he is a complete idiot.
San Goku
Posts: 1997
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:55 am Shohei Otani is either lying or he is a complete idiot.
I just know a lot of money is involved and his translator is going to take one for the team.
superbob
Site Admin
Posts: 373
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:51 am

Re: There we go

Post by superbob »

Image
San Goku
Posts: 1997
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Is Biden just trolling most of America with banning religious Christian symbols on Easter eggs for children and then making today a Tranny day? SMFH🤦🏾

Edit

R.I.P to that Gen V actor. He was really good. I was hoping those characters would get integrated into The Boys series some how.
superbob
Site Admin
Posts: 373
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:51 am

Re: There we go

Post by superbob »

San Goku wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm Is Biden just trolling most of America with banning religious Christian symbols on Easter eggs for children and then making today a Tranny day? SMFH🤦🏾

Edit

R.I.P to that Gen V actor. He was really good. I was hoping those characters would get integrated into The Boys series some how.
International Transgender Day of Visibility has been march 31st for 15 years now, it's just that his year it also fell on easter. Maybe the christians should stop being such snowflakes about a holiday they stole from the pagans.

Religious themes have also been banned for easter celebrations at the white house since the late 70's, see above about snowflakes. "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion." --John Adams.
killacross
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

so anyway - I thought it was just an internet meme...but my 30 seconds of research say it is true
Look at the cast of the upcoming Tom Holland Romeo and Juliet

...I'll wait for you to report back
San Goku
Posts: 1997
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

superbob wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:15 am
San Goku wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm Is Biden just trolling most of America with banning religious Christian symbols on Easter eggs for children and then making today a Tranny day? SMFH🤦🏾

Edit

R.I.P to that Gen V actor. He was really good. I was hoping those characters would get integrated into The Boys series some how.
International Transgender Day of Visibility has been march 31st for 15 years now, it's just that his year it also fell on easter. Maybe the christians should stop being such snowflakes about a holiday they stole from the pagans.

Religious themes have also been banned for easter celebrations at the white house since the late 70's, see above about snowflakes. "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion." --John Adams.
Okay. Then answer me this question. Why did this make headlines?
killacross wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:48 pm so anyway - I thought it was just an internet meme...but my 30 seconds of research say it is true
Look at the cast of the upcoming Tom Holland Romeo and Juliet

...I'll wait for you to report back
They've had modern spins on this for a while now, remember Leo's one? That was a hit. Tom is gonna get some chocolate flavor. What better way to re-tell the story with some good ol fashion interracial relationship drama 🤷🏾‍♂️. It's a pass for me.
superbob
Site Admin
Posts: 373
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:51 am

Re: There we go

Post by superbob »

San Goku wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:16 pm
superbob wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:15 am
San Goku wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm Is Biden just trolling most of America with banning religious Christian symbols on Easter eggs for children and then making today a Tranny day? SMFH🤦🏾

Edit

R.I.P to that Gen V actor. He was really good. I was hoping those characters would get integrated into The Boys series some how.
International Transgender Day of Visibility has been march 31st for 15 years now, it's just that his year it also fell on easter. Maybe the christians should stop being such snowflakes about a holiday they stole from the pagans.

Religious themes have also been banned for easter celebrations at the white house since the late 70's, see above about snowflakes. "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion." --John Adams.
Okay. Then answer me this question. Why did this make headlines?
It made headlines because that's the modern 24 hour entertainment news media and it's the first time easter has fallen on March 31st since 2013, when transgender's weren't nearly as open and out as they are today.
Post Reply