xandorxerxes

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes »

YOU TRIGGERED ME
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:27 am
Digital Masta wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:27 am Please tell me this is NOT a joke.
:lol:

Being married means that I can plan this better and take a shower first. I always think about my younger days. Picking up a random girl from the club after getting so hot and sweaty...wasn't as fun and sexy as it sounds. My room always smelled hot and heavy of sex.
One of the things they don't tell you about sex is that while it is awesome...it is kinda gross.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Sex is gross and the body is gross. You have to learn to protect yourself, but just roll with it

The thing I didnt know about sex is there are different "grades/levels" to it. I always thought it would be good with every one - - when that's FAR from the truth

... some girls can be really really good at one thing... And horrible at others

Most are just mediocre at it all though. Long term sex... And sex with friends is much better than one off flings
...but it ruins everything :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by killacross on Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Let's be honest the grossest part is when some women have smelly pussy.
I told you about the black girl with the smelly pussy right. She was so fucking fine. I couldn't for the life of me even go near her the second time. We literally showered and small talked myself into watching a movie.

I'm wondering what kinda women you guys are having sex with. Only bad hygiene (breath, armpit, pussy and lawn maintenance) is what fucks it up for me.
Sure one has better skills than the other, but as long as you fucking it's all good.
Oh totally forgot bad personality. No bullshit though I won't even be with a woman that has a shitty personality.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Haohmaru wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:33 am Let's be honest the grossest part is when some women have smelly pussy.
I told you about the black girl with the smelly pussy right. She was so fucking fine. I couldn't for the life of me even go near her the second time. We literally showered and small talked myself into watching a movie.

I'm wondering what kinda women you guys are having sex with. Only bad hygiene (breath, armpit, pussy and lawn maintenance) is what fucks it up for me.
Sure one has better skills than the other, but as long as you fucking it's all good.
Oh totally forgot bad personality. No bullshit though I won't even be with a woman that has a shitty personality.

We mean that in general sex is a bit gross. The sweat, stickiness, bodily fluids, etc.

I haven't been with any real dirty girls. I think maybe one or two had a vajay jay that is less than optimal smelling but in general I don't like being sweaty or dirtt before sex. Like coming back from the club and then having sex is gross. I would rather we both shower first. Didn't always work out that way but ideally.

But then again here in animeland it is pretty normal to shower before sex. Actually that is one of the advantages of love hotels. You pick up a girl from the club and go to a love hotel, you are both showering before. You will probably get a blowjob in the bath too.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Digital Masta wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:39 am We mean that in general sex is a bit gross. The sweat, stickiness, bodily fluids, etc.

I haven't been with any real dirty girls. I think maybe one or two had a vajay jay that is less than optimal smelling but in general I don't like being sweaty or dirtt before sex. Like coming back from the club and then having sex is gross. I would rather we both shower first. Didn't always work out that way but ideally.

But then again here in animeland it is pretty normal to shower before sex. Actually that is one of the advantages of love hotels. You pick up a girl from the club and go to a love hotel, you are both showering before. You will probably get a blowjob in the bath too.
I usually don't have problems with that. Only in the summer when it's extremely hot I might sweat.
Bodily fluids well.. like I said really depends on the girls hygiene.
You know how many girls don't wash their pussy and ass after going to the toilet. You're lucky that you're in Japan. A bidet is the norm over there. I have it in my home as well. It the first thing I do after taking a shit. Wash my ass and then clean it with toilet paper.
Just imagine being with a woman after a night out in the club. She hasn't washed her business since the morning shower.
I would fucking barf no joke.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Haohmaru wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:33 am Let's be honest the grossest part is when some women have smelly pussy.

smelly pussy...smelly ass hole..and smokers/bad breath. Coming from the club or bar -- you'd start to sober up. Sweaty girls didn't bother me that much because I didn't meet a lot of them. I can deal with clammy...it would only turn me off if they would drip sweat all over me. Can't really define when...but there's a point when it's too much.

I've been with girls where you get hot and heavy...put on the rubber. Slide in...then pull out covered in blood. WTF? "Oh, guess my period came early -- no big deal". Like umm...no? Instantly limp. I've also been with girls that squirt "aggressively" -- instant turn off. But I liked it when you fucked them so good that they would squirt "passively" and just kinda bubble over.

A lotta dirty bed sheets :lol: :shock: :D
Digital Masta wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:39 am We mean that in general sex is a bit gross. The sweat, stickiness, bodily fluids, etc.

Yep. Back in my ho-ing days -- I used to be THAT guy. I had a basket in the bathroom closet. It had pads/tampons. Toothbrushes. Toothpastes. Wet wipes. Soaps and body washes. Makeup remover. Condoms. Lube. I was LL Cool J because the ladies loved it.

The grossest things to me were either the bloody dick...or when girls were drinking and then tried to throat me or when some tried to swallow. I've been thrown up on quite a few times. Every one smelled different -- but bad....and worst part is the smell doesn't really wash off of your skin the first time.
Haohmaru wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:33 am I usually don't have problems with that. Only in the summer when it's extremely hot I might sweat.
Bodily fluids well.. like I said really depends on the girls hygiene.
You know how many girls don't wash their pussy and ass after going to the toilet. You're lucky that you're in Japan. A bidet is the norm over there. I have it in my home as well. It the first thing I do after taking a shit. Wash my ass and then clean it with toilet paper.
Just imagine being with a woman after a night out in the club. She hasn't washed her business since the morning shower.
I would fucking barf no joke.
That's why they typically would go to the bathroom to "freshen up". There were a few that would take showers with me beforehand. Like I said -- eventually I learned to plan it better...you send them in first and give em 10 mins or so...then you join. Some didn't want to share. Some enjoyed washing me and that's when the fun started. Some would take a 45+ minute shower which REALLY FUCKING ANNOYED ME. Not all of them would agree though. I didn't like that -- but was horny and she was right there and knew what was up.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

From diversity hire VP to diversity hire Supreme Court pick. MLK over here rolling in his grave.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

What gets me about it is all he had to do was not say anything, nominate ketanji brown jackson and be done with it. Former public defender, clerked for Breyer, 10 years on the DC district court, currently on the DC court of appeals, her resume is better than both kavanaugh and barrett.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Just nominate Condoleezza Rice, she'll easily get confirmed and everyone will be happy.

Edit

Simpsons have a time machine, I'm certain now: https://twitter.com/theskindoctor13/sta ... cqsvUC56IA
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

superbob wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:38 am What gets me about it is all he had to do was not say anything, nominate ketanji brown jackson and be done with it. Former public defender, clerked for Breyer, 10 years on the DC district court, currently on the DC court of appeals, her resume is better than both kavanaugh and barrett.
Her qualifications don't matter to him. What matters is that she walk that progressive walk and happens to be black.

See the left play the Supreme Court game better than Republicans. They will choose someone whos politics align with their own and use the fact that they are in control to push it through. Whoever he chooses will NEVER rule against what they want.

The right play a stupid ass game where they try to get these somewhat lukewarm-types that may or not rule in a way they would prefer and their judicial history holds no real strong rulings that show where they really stand.

See Kavanaugh for an example of that.

Typical of the right they suck at playing the game. The left play to win.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I've said it before...
THINK tanks [the Right] vs DO tanks [the Left]

and even then...the reaction is always different on the back side. The left is always outraged and has demonstrations. The right says that could never happen...but then is never dumbfounded when it does

as long as the right leaning justices hold out for at least 3 more years...replacing one democrat justice with a more left leaning democrat justice doesn't matter

**Edit**
Started getting my tax forms last week. 2022 will be a lost year for us financially.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

This final season of Attack on Titan is making me appreciate the ending a lot more
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Colep924 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:02 pm This final season of Attack on Titan is making me appreciate the ending a lot more
True, I can't wait to see everyone's reactions to that disappointing ending. Especially weird giant worm-thing.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

So where we are in the animation is Zeke and Eren are going through their fathers life and memories. Then we just found out the power that Eren's Titan has is to see into the future. It seems like he can transport his consciousness through space and time to the past, present and future. We were really seeing Eren's dad communicate and see their 'Astro plane' figures, which was really cool. Never read the Manga but this final arc has been AMAZING overall. I hope the ending doesn't disappoint. I remember you guys complaining about the final arc a couple years ago.
killacross

Post by killacross »

... Another manga that I dropped and meant to circle back to after it finished

I enjoyed the anime in the past... But haven't watched the final season pt 1 yet either

Was gonna marathon it with the wife when it completes
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:56 pm ... Another manga that I dropped and meant to circle back to after it finished

I enjoyed the anime in the past... But haven't watched the final season pt 1 yet either

Was gonna marathon it with the wife when it completes
Oh you'll enjoy that a lot then. It's almost done so you may as well.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Bost ... nite_panic

Can't believe it's already been 15 years...
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

superbob wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:53 am https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Bost ... nite_panic

Can't believe it's already been 15 years...
Simpler times.