One Piece Chapter 1126

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
San Goku

One Piece Chapter 1126

Post by San Goku »

https://properlinker.com/chapters/7797/ ... apter-1126

Good chapter and WTF, I thought he was dead? I'm glad he's alive.
Digital Masta

Re: One Piece Chapter 1126

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 12:46 pm https://properlinker.com/chapters/7797/ ... apter-1126

It was never confirmed.

And Oda really is quite the perv, the last time Nami has real clothes was Wano when she wore a Yukata.
killacross

Post by killacross »

The giants have a daughter. She put Nami in her dollhouse.

Time between islands is always the best part of OP. so much happening at once.
Digital Masta wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:06 pm It was never confirmed.

And Oda really is quite the perv, the last time Nami has real clothes was Wano when she wore a Yukata.
I thought his wife was some big Nami cos player. He's dropping hints and brainstorming 8-)
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:31 pm The giants have a daughter. She put Nami in her dollhouse.

Time between islands is always the best part of OP. so much happening at once.
Digital Masta wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:06 pm It was never confirmed.

I thought his wife was some big Nami cos player. He's dropping hints and brainstorming 8-)
She was a Nami cosplayer, not necessarily a big one. But if he's doing his Japanese man thing then she's old news. I believe he lives away from her and the kids most of the time and with his money, he's definitely got some younger side chicks he's "getting inspiration" from.

The man writes good manga but hasn't helped himself after his Watsuki comments and then the Bonney reveal.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

San Goku wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 12:46 pm https://properlinker.com/chapters/7797/ ... apter-1126

Who exactly did you think was dead?

Shoutout to Bartolomeo he's a true ride or die. Also Yassop with that rifle shot. I wonder do you guys think that was an explosive or a regular shot with Haki? And willl Ussop ever reach his level?
killacross

Post by killacross »

Colep924 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:01 pm Who exactly did you think was dead?

Shoutout to Bartolomeo he's a true ride or die. Also Yassop with that rifle shot. I wonder do you guys think that was an explosive or a regular shot with Haki? And willl Ussop ever reach his level?
Garp. The whole point was Garp understood "You sacrifice the current/old generation for the potential of the future"

Regular shot with haki

Ussopp will surpass him.. Then find out he was baby daddy 3 yrs later
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

I didn't even realize that was up for debate Oda would never kill a character like Garp off screen. Last we saw he was pinned down laughing I think.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Colep924 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:54 pm I didn't even realize that was up for debate Oda would never kill a character like Garp off screen. Last we saw he was pinned down laughing I think.
He wasn't just "pinned"...he was skewered. Aokiji hit him with an icicle through the chest, to pin him to the ground.

But yes - he was laughing and saying his goodbyes. He had just saved Koby and telling them the mission was a success. And this was after teh flash back of Garp saying you leave the older generation for the potential of the new generation.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

killacross wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:49 am
Colep924 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:54 pm I didn't even realize that was up for debate Oda would never kill a character like Garp off screen. Last we saw he was pinned down laughing I think.
He wasn't just "pinned"...he was skewered. Aokiji hit him with an icicle through the chest, to pin him to the ground.

But yes - he was laughing and saying his goodbyes. He had just saved Koby and telling them the mission was a success. And this was after teh flash back of Garp saying you leave the older generation for the potential of the new generation.
Lol this is One Piece skewered means absolutely nothing