superbob
Site Admin

One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

Post by superbob »

killacross

Re: One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

Post by killacross »

A 3 week break?! C'mon now dawg.

Also..seems Oda has fallen into the typical trap of writing himself into a corner. The new unstoppable force has showed up. I'm satisfied though, a retreat is always better than an asspull victory.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Month break that sucks. Gear 5 will always be ridiculous but it has its moments, this chapter not being one for me. Looks like Kizarus all bent out of shape from killing Vegapunk
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Colep924 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:41 pm Month break that sucks. Gear 5 will always be ridiculous but it has its moments, this chapter not being one for me. Looks like Kizarus all bent out of shape from killing Vegapunk
Confirms are suspicions, Kizaru didn't want to do what he had to do. 3 week break sucks. I wonder what that ancient robots story is. I do recall seeing him some time ago.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

So somehow gear 5 allows Luffy not only grind a tree into a SHINY bat and baseball helmet but also to somehow manifest paint and a brush to paint it, then hit the attack back in a matter of what? 1 or 2 seconds?

Fuck Gear 5.
Last edited by Digital Masta on Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Digital Masta wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:59 am So somehow gear 5 allows Luffy not only grind a tree into a SHINY bat and baseball helmet but also to somehow manifest paint and a brush to paint it, then hit the attack back in a matter of what?1 or 2 seconds?

Fuck Gear 5.
Lol yeah gotta get used to the fact he's Bugs Bunny now
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:59 am So somehow gear 5 allows Luffy not only grind a tree into a SHINY bat and baseball helmet but also to somehow manifest paint and a brush to paint it, then hit the attack back in a matter of what? 1 or 2 seconds?

Fuck Gear 5.
I just took it more for him coating a weapon with armament haki, the only thing his Gommu gommu awaken fruit allows him for freedom to stretch reality through his imagination. This is in line with his new powers, like it or not. It's a ridiculous power as Kaido mentioned 🤷🏾‍♂️
killacross

Post by killacross »

Whaaaaa?!?! San making a salient point
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:28 am
Digital Masta wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:59 am So somehow gear 5 allows Luffy not only grind a tree into a SHINY bat and baseball helmet but also to somehow manifest paint and a brush to paint it, then hit the attack back in a matter of what? 1 or 2 seconds?

Fuck Gear 5.
I just took it more for him coating a weapon with armament haki, the only thing his Gommu gommu awaken fruit allows him for freedom to stretch reality through his imagination. This is in line with his new powers, like it or not. It's a ridiculous power as Kaido mentioned 🤷🏾‍♂️
Yes, that's the problem.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

I really like that description you gave for his ability "freedom to stretch reality through his imagination"
killacross

Post by killacross »

1 week down
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

killacross wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:48 pm1 week down
So Killa Vegapunks Stella is definitely dead, but his brain is alive and well outside his body. Otherwise his Vegapunks wouldn't be able to function. What do you think the chances are he'll come back as one of them? I think he might know too much his bots don't know so he had to die.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Colep924 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:55 pm
So Killa Vegapunks Stella is definitely dead, but his brain is alive and well outside his body. Otherwise his Vegapunks wouldn't be able to function. What do you think the chances are he'll come back as one of them? I think he might know too much his bots don't know so he had to die.
You actually make a valid point. That body is probably his oldest body (and has the oldest technology - the visible antenna) and he's added new ones through the years to specialize their focus their area of expertise. He's probably somewhere else entirely and broadcasting remotely. He's probably only a brain in a jar at this point
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

killacross wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:20 pm
Colep924 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:55 pm
You actually make a valid point. That body is probably his oldest body (and has the oldest technology - the visible antenna) and he's added new ones through the years to specialize their focus their area of expertise. He's probably somewhere else entirely and broadcasting remotely. He's probably only a brain in a jar at this point
Well the Stella is his main flesh and blood body, his head from his brain continuously growing got too big. His solution was to remove his brain and attach an antenna in The form of an apple to his head. The giant dome of Egghead called Punk Records is quite literally Vegapunks brain. So my question is, does he eventually inhabit a new robot and live on, or does Vegapunk die and his personality robot's are basically all that's left of him aside from his brain? I think he'll die because he knows things even his robots don't that would basically spoil the end
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I could see him live on. I overlooked that he literally has multiple versions of himself. What's to say another one is not on standby ready to be uploaded.