One Piece Chapter 1094 Discussion

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
superbob
Site Admin

One Piece Chapter 1094 Discussion

Post by superbob »

https://tcbscans.com/chapters/7511/one- ... 10-2023-23

We finally get to see one of the five elders and man, what a terrifying individual. That last punch from luffy also looks like it did some damage to Kizaru
[SHOW]
Looking like an Ushi-Oni fruit, so I'm assuming the rest have some terrifying fruits.
San Goku

Re: One Piece Chapter 1094 Discussion

Post by San Goku »

Good chapter, this is the kind of chapter I must see animated to get a better understanding.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I don't get what happened when Luffy punched Kizaru in the head. Did it do any damage at all? Was it because it was nullified or because Luffy was at his limit...I guess Gear 5 isn't as unstoppable as we thought.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

killacross wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:38 pm I don't get what happened when Luffy punched Kizaru in the head. Did it do any damage at all? Was it because it was nullified or because Luffy was at his limit...I guess Gear 5 isn't as unstoppable as we thought.
I'm pretty sure Kizaru just took significant damage on that punch. If it's anything like when he hit kaido with it, then that was a full blown conqueror's coating punch. Luffy's gear 5 is really powerful, but his stamina isn't where it needs to be to be able to fight for a long time in it.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Gotcha...looking at the chapter again. It was Luffy thinking "This isn't good" - I thought it was Kizaru.

Next observation...St Garcia has a black smoke ring...that means he's fighting with his fruit awakened.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Well that was unexpected... awesome cover