Colep924

Re: One Piece Chapter 1091

Post by Colep924 »

For the first time in the series it looks like an Admirals gonna be taken down
killacross

Post by killacross »

ANOTHER break?

And now Zoro and Sanji to take down Rob Lucchi. I can accept that I guess.luffy barely eeks out a win years ago. Now all this training. Luffy is too strong for him..and he's likely stronger than Zoro or Sanji individually. I'm hoping that together they crush him thoroughly.

I'm curious for the Luffy/Kizaru fight. He can't take down Kizaru without Gear 5...but I want to see how much he has grown in base plus haki. Taking down Kaido screws up the power scaling so much that I don't understand anything anymore.

Also.. You'd expect Kizaru to be able to keep up with Shanks but still eventually lose. We honestly haven't seen anyone at Shanks' level yet.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

With Blackbeard potentially being at Egghead I really hope we see the dark and light fruits clash
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

My theory is the blackbeard pirates attack the ship with saturn, forcing kizaru to retreat to protect him after he and luffy are pretty much at a stalemate. I think Zoro is now stronger than lucci, but I do think everyone's going to split before any defeat happens.
killacross

Post by killacross »

superbob wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:44 am My theory is the blackbeard pirates attack the ship with saturn, forcing kizaru to retreat to protect him after he and luffy are pretty much at a stalemate. I think Zoro is now stronger than lucci, but I do think everyone's going to split before any defeat happens.
I think Zoro has attacks that are stronger than Lucci (remember he made Kaido dodge one of his slashes)...but I don't think that makes him straonger. I think in a serious 1v1...Lucci would eventually win. I think in the upcoming 2v1...Zoro and Sanji easily win.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:53 am
superbob wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:44 am My theory is the blackbeard pirates attack the ship with saturn, forcing kizaru to retreat to protect him after he and luffy are pretty much at a stalemate. I think Zoro is now stronger than lucci, but I do think everyone's going to split before any defeat happens.
I think Zoro has attacks that are stronger than Lucci (remember he made Kaido dodge one of his slashes)
He also cut Kaido. Zoro also now has advanced conqueror's haki attacks too.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Just realized Gol Roger was taken down by two nameless marines in the first chapter

.. And he should have been a monster with haki

He really did choose to die
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:32 am Just realized Gol Roger was taken down by two nameless marines in the first chapter

Yes, it was completely on his terms. Knowing what we know now. He could have EASILY escaped. Even when he was impaled, he probably could have killed those 2 executioners and take him down too with haki. He did it all.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

He was also sick, so he was gonna die anyway.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

San Goku wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:48 pm
killacross wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:32 am Just realized Gol Roger was taken down by two nameless marines in the first chapter

Yes, it was completely on his terms. Knowing what we know now. He could have EASILY escaped. Even when he was impaled, he probably could have killed those 2 executioners and take them down too with haki. He did it all.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

I mean, he definitely turned himself in knowing he'd die, but when he was executed I highly doubt he had any chance of escape even if he wanted to. Probably surrounded by Garp Sengoku and whoever else was at the level of an admiral, not to mention he was terminally ill.