Re: Minato One-shot

Post by Colep924 »

That was kinda lame
killacross

Post by killacross »

So Mito was with Hashirama?

Edit
Nvm.. I'm an idiot. I didn't think of her marrying him when they were young :lol:. I was like... I thought he married the young, redhead
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Colep924 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:34 pm That was kinda lame
You know, it made me realize how bad Konoha was at being a village with a jinnchuriki. Everyone else had actually used theirs and with the exception of Gaara, it looks like the other ones managed to somewhat get along with theirs in order to use it in battle. Konoha kept their own away from everything and didn't even bother to help them try to work with it.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Digital Masta wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:45 am
Colep924 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:34 pm That was kinda lame
You know, it made me realize how bad Konoha was at being a village with a jinnchuriki. Everyone else had actually used theirs and with the exception of Gaara, it looks like the other ones managed to somewhat get along with theirs in order to use it in battle. Konoha kept their own away from everything and didn't even bother to help them try to work with it.
Definitely going to agree with you on this one.
killacross

Post by killacross »

It actually makes 0 sense is because they said that Bee's 8-tails was the odd one out because it was actually agreeable (this time through) - the rest all had adversarial relationships with their hosts...

Konoha should have been the only village using theirs...because they had 2 people who could control their tailed beast. I wonder how did they catch them over and over after the host died
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:23 am It actually makes 0 sense is because they said that Bee's 8-tails was the odd one out because it was actually agreeable (this time through) - the rest all had adversarial relationships with their hosts...

Konoha should have been the only village using theirs...because they had 2 people who could control their tailed beast. I wonder how did they catch them over and over after the host died
I'd say that they were adversarial but somehow made it work or similar to when Naruto first got control during his training where he met his mom, he was able to use Kurama but not get all of his power. In Bee's case, they became best buds.

I think Konoha only had 3 total, Mito, Kushina, and Naruto. It was Hashirama that subdued all the beasts and sent them to the various countries, so it's likely from that point that they started with jinchuriki. It's probably not that hard to find them again if a jinchuriki dies, especially with senor-type ninjas and all that.

I mean the mist found the 3 tails again after Kakashi killed Rin.
killacross

Post by killacross »

That's my point. They were essentially nuclear bombs. The villages didnt care if they went off. Konoha should have been the only ones using theirs...because they could essentially set off the bomb...then control the nuclear winter fall out

The only reason she isnt there is because Konoha cared about their hosts. The other villages just saw them as a last ditch weapon