One Piece Chapter 1087

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
San Goku

One Piece Chapter 1087

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta

Re: One Piece Chapter 1087

Post by Digital Masta »

My man Garp been punching ships for 50 years straight, the older generation was just built different. Sure, Garp has Conqueror's haki but this dude worked on his shit. That was Luffy up until Gear 5, so you're grandfather has just been doing it better, Luffy.

Considering that Coby is standing right next to him, they'll be fine. What would be super cool is if Sengoku and Tsuru jump in.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

It's still weird to me Aokiji is a bad guy. No way he could be that butthurt to join Blackbeard pirates. Back of my head I'm thinking he's acting as a double agent and very few people know.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Told ya
Garp is about to die
.. And that becomes Luffys "modern/this timeline's" motivation to fuck the world government up
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Why would Blackbeard killing Garp make Luffy wanna fuck up the world government? If anything Luffy will rescue Garp and crew when he inevitably fights Blackbeard and we'll see Luffy and Garp fight together.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Because the world government is corrupt
... They had the chance to save Garp but sat on their hands... For whatever reason is needed to piss Luffy off

Or Aoikiji is a double agent and given the order to kill Garp when he has the chance because he doesn't follow orders and asks too many questions