Jujutsu Kaisen

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
Digital Masta

Re: Jujutsu Kaisen

Post by Digital Masta »

Colep924 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:49 am I'm really surprised more of you aren't into this series. I haven't been this excited for new chapters in years aside from OP. The power system has to be my favorite, he was inspired by Nen and you can see a lot of parallels between them. I'm loving the ride even if it's a little rushed
I am slowly working my way through it. I am at the whole game part where they have to go to different regions and get points
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Digital Masta wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:39 am
Colep924 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:49 am I'm really surprised more of you aren't into this series. I haven't been this excited for new chapters in years aside from OP. The power system has to be my favorite, he was inspired by Nen and you can see a lot of parallels between them. I'm loving the ride even if it's a little rushed
I am slowly working my way through it. I am at the whole game part where they have to go to different regions and get points
I really enjoyed all that but that's where things start to feel a little rushed. Some good shit coming though
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Colep924 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:11 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:39 am
I really enjoyed all that but that's where things start to feel a little rushed. Some good shit coming though
If 241 is the latest chapter then I caught up. I'm still indifferent towards the series, I think Gege relies too heavily on the technique explanations and gets high on making convoluted techniques that are hard to understand and require ridiculous amounts of explanation.

Also Yuji is the worst main character ever because he's not even featured in his own damn series.