There we go

San Goku

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Sorry to hear that, you get a shit ton of severe storms in your area I laughed my ass off at your exchange with the rep, good help is hard to find.

One of my cousins is managing a Soca artist and ask if I wanted to be the music video. I asked I'd it would be kid/family friendly. He said yes, so I brought my son. Wifey was sick all week with the cold so spending the day away was a good thing. Looking forward to the finish product.

1st day of school for my boys SK done.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I'm starting to think white people shouldn't be allowed to own guns. Hot take here but they investigate your son for threatening to shoot up a school... So you buy him a gun for Christmas?

... You both are gonna rot in jail.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

killacross wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:34 pm I'm starting to think white people shouldn't be allowed to own guns. Hot take here but they investigate your son for threatening to shoot up a school... So you buy him a gun for Christmas?

... You both are gonna rot in jail.
Yeah, they should take an example of black people. They know when to use a gun and when not to. Gun for cash = yes, gun for mindless killing = no no ;)

Seriously though. The fact that guns are so easily available for everyone, everywhere still baffles me.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Sad, mass shootings in the U.S is as common as a convenience store robbery. Promote traditional values in schools and have a better way to treat kids that need help. Little fucker is just 14. Being in a cage for life at 14 is crazy, just give him the death penalty.
Ice(v)an

Post by Ice(v)an »

now that My Hero Academia and JJK is ending.. what's going to be in the weekly big three?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Ice(v)an wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:32 am now that My Hero Academia and JJK is ending.. what's going to be in the weekly big three?
There hasn't been a big 3 since Naruto/Bleach/One Piece.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Nnnnoooooooo

James Earl Jones dies at 93
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 9:04 pm Nnnnoooooooo

James Earl Jones dies at 93
What an accomplished actor, tons of movie and shows. Never really gave him his flowers but he was one of those actors you always see from time to time. He's was in everything, spanning decades.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

You couldn't have asked for a more accomplished and longer lived life. We all wish we can make it to 93.
Ice(v)an

Post by Ice(v)an »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 9:43 am
Ice(v)an wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:32 am now that My Hero Academia and JJK is ending.. what's going to be in the weekly big three?
There hasn't been a big 3 since Naruto/Bleach/One Piece.

Anything new worth reading?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Actress that played Naruto's mother Kushina passed away, Emi Shinohara. R.I.P 🙏🏾.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:53 pm Actress that played Naruto's mother Kushina passed away, Emi Shinohara. R.I.P 🙏🏾.
She was Sailor Jupiter's(best sailor scout) VA.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

She's anime royalty then.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Doesn't count. That was back when I watched dubs and not subs. Now, I can't remember the last dub show I've watched. Maybe some ?Dragon Ball movie?

Only thing I would have seen her in were Ninja Scroll and Claymore. Buuuuuuut looking at it...she is the Japanese version of Cree Summer.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

killacross wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 6:15 am Doesn't count. That was back when I watched dubs and not subs. Now, I can't remember the last dub show I've watched. Maybe some ?Dragon Ball movie?

Only thing I would have seen her in were Ninja Scroll and Claymore. Buuuuuuut looking at it...she is the Japanese version of Cree Summer.
Bro you acting like you haven't seen Naruto. She was the voice actor for Uzumaki Kushina. Naruto's mother
killacross

Post by killacross »

Haohmaru wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 3:20 pm Bro you acting like you haven't seen Naruto. She was the voice actor for Uzumaki Kushina. Naruto's mother
I didn't. Seriously. I was so burned out of the comic that I didn't care about the anime

I've seen clips of the Madara VS Ninja World War.

Bleach is different for me (I'm watching because my in laws are strangely interested) . One piece is different too (though I don't watch it)

Besides.. That was the first thing San said. DM said she's more important for sailor moon. I said sailor moon doesn't count... But of all the shows I have watched (with the original, Japanese VAs) .. Ninja scroll and claymore stick out
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:06 pm
Haohmaru wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 3:20 pm Bro you acting like you haven't seen Naruto. She was the voice actor for Uzumaki Kushina. Naruto's mother
Bleach is different for me (I'm watching because my in laws are strangely interested)
Maybe they got shown a thousand YouTube shorts... Things are everywhere.

I haven't read any manga in a while, mha and jjk included. Did chainsaw ever start back up? Anything good lately?

Naruto anime was dead to me after the Naruto/orochimaru fight in Shippuden, so I never heard kushina either. I sat through all of the filler and got rewarded with that garbage.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Chainsaw started back up, whole new story with denji, including some straight up skinemax chapter
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

A bit shocking at XX and Killa not finishing the Naruto anime but okay. I skipped most to all filler eps maybe that's why I wasn't turned off.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 12:45 pm A bit shocking at XX and Killa not finishing the Naruto anime but okay. I skipped most to all filler eps maybe that's why I wasn't turned off.
I didn't watch it all the way through either. I would just find the episodes I wanted to see animated.

I was following the manga.