There we go

San Goku

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

I guess the media finally realized they can't lie anymore or lying won't help after Biden's debate.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

How is this guy still president. Imagine leaving life or death choices to someone like that.
Man can't even put two sentences together without babbling.
But then again why am I expecting anything from politics. The whole word is going to shit and people are worried about bullshit.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

The memes won and we lost.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Finally got around to watching the debate. I liked the format of muting mics in between. Also, it wasn't as adversarial or sycophantic as I expected.

Overall...piss poor showing by both...though I lean more towards Trump won. He exaggerated pretty much all of his accomplishments to where he was the greatest thing to happen to the country. Biden was mostly lost in the conversation.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

I feel like no one interacts with old people anymore. Like, yeah. The guy's old. That's what happens with old people. He's stuttered all his life, which completely exacerbates everything. He's still mentally there, but he's losing his words. I wouldn't elect him again if I had a choice, but Americans are fucking awful and didn't give me a damn choice again.

That said... I didn't watch the debate. I went to a conservative site that had an article called biden's worst moments and watched them there. I assume the other moments were better, so his worst was better than I was expecting after seeing all the negative headlines.

Here's the thing though - trump is completely gone. Was in 2016 too. His sentences have never made any sense. He's never said anything of substance, and he always meanders into random irrelevant shit. He just makes things up as he goes and people go with it. It blows my mind that we rake Biden over the coals and we let trump go like "that's just how he is." No damnit, that's just how Biden is too AND IT'S NOT HOW IT SHOULD BE.

Let's go all the way though - let's say they're both mentally cooked. They've got nothing left. Trump surrounds himself with yes-men who tell him he's the second coming of Jesus and they just do whatever he wants. Biden surrounds himself with a normal cabinet of experts. Do you want the cooked guy who listens to no one and makes shit up as he goes along? Or do you want the cooked guy with actual people who know what they're doing around him?

A while ago Rolling Stone put out a list of everything trump said he would do if he got re-elected. It's terrifying, and yet he's said worse since. Project 2025 is terrifying. Democrats are the fucking stupidest people for putting up at least two shit candidates (I don't know that I can make a good argument 2020 Biden was a shit candidate) in 12 years against this giant North Korean wannabe.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Wait wait wait... You think Biden has the competent, normal, sane cabinet?

Wow!! We really do see the world completely different my dude...

Unrelated,
How's that baby doing?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Oh XX, just watch the debate LOL!
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

I finally purchased a pasta roller, it's hard to go back to dried pasta after that