There we go

San Goku

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Looking forward for new season of Arcane. I plan on watching Bad Boys for Father's Day.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Finally getting around to watching live action Avatar

.. What's with all these fat Asians?
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

killacross wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:43 pm Finally getting around to watching live action Avatar

.. What's with all these fat Asians?
They're living the American life :D .
killacross

Post by killacross »

Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

I live in New York and idk if any of you are aware of the problems in my state, though that seems Ike a silly statement now that I think about it. Anyway, some clear crack head wiped her blood on my buddies car and said you're gonna die tonight. That was very weird
killacross

Post by killacross »

I live in NC.

I could put some bullets in you for that. I would be charged, but never convicted.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Colep924 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:28 am I live in New York and idk if any of you are aware of the problems in my state, though that seems Ike a silly statement now that I think about it. Anyway, some clear crack head wiped her blood on my buddies car and said you're gonna die tonight. That was very weird
Cotdamn that some voodoo obia curse shit right there 😳😳😳
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Colep924 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:28 am I live in New York and idk if any of you are aware of the problems in my state, though that seems Ike a silly statement now that I think about it. Anyway, some clear crack head wiped her blood on my buddies car and said you're gonna die tonight. That was very weird
As someone originally from New York City but then moved to New Jersey in 8th grade I'm aware of the problems. I know the problems are less of an issue upstate but are you in the city or upstate? Because NYC is gradually spiraling back to pre-Guiliani days.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Happy Father's Day
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Happy father's day everyone
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://youtu.be/LmpAntNjPj0?si=F4cwHcfOxxFXx0z-

One more math vid on proof square root of 2 is irrational. This re-examines basic math and reasons for Terrance Howard 1 x 1 = 2. At first it bothered me that so much people were fixated on this out of the entire 3hr JRE interview. Then I started to look at it on a whim, just because I automatically dismissed at first. Am I crazy? Lol.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Neil Degras Tyson even put out a response video

It seemed incredibly respectful... Even if I find it weird to save a response letter to someone from like 5 years ago

Either way... Like I said before... Terrence Howard is undiagnosed. He needs to be drugged out of his skull. I listened to maybe 10 mins of the podcast and just couldn't do it anymore
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Maybe that's it then. The first 10-15 min it would be easy to draw the conclusion that Terrance Howard is crazy, but after the end of the 3hr interview, he seemed less crazy to me.....or maybe I'm crazy as well 🤷🏾‍♂️.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

The further I got into that interview, the more certain He's got a TBI or something and is straight coo coo
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

superbob wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 6:15 am The further I got into that interview, the more certain He's got a TBI or something and is straight coo coo
So I decided to discuss with Microsoft Copilot on 1 x 1 = 2 lol.

----------

Here's an answer I got using Microsoft Copilot, the world's first AI-powered answer engine. Select to see the full answer or try it yourself. https://copilot.microsoft.com/?&auth=1& ... a967544dc6

-------------

First time really using this. I have time on my hands lol.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://www.youtube.com/live/4CyukZGmOl ... 5DqVqIddf5

Boeing CEO testifies. Also, Astronauts stuck in space for another week because of the technical issues on their spaceship. I'll listen when I have the time. I am curious about this.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Finally finished Pantheon. Story and concept started so strong... Then turned into a shit show.

Up next is Scavengers Reign