There we go

Digital Masta

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:46 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:49 pm Overlord?

I don't even know what that is?
If you're serious... Then fuck you... Loser
If you're joking... Then fuck you... You're not funny

Overlord is one of the BEST Isekai anime...
Guy is playing a MMORPG as the #1 bad guy.. Then gets sucked into the gameworld as they are shutting down the servers

It's just pure OP main character fun. I think he's lvl 100..all of his guardian NPCs are level 80ish...and then the next strongest person is like lvl 25

The concept is pretty lame... But the execution is very good (at least how I remember it anyway)... Gonna marathon seasons 1-3 soon in prep for season 4
Lol, I was serious. Had no clue. Maybe worth a look.

MAPPA is doing an incredibly job with AOT Falco's transformation looks incredible and they really made Floch look legit.

No way they finish the series with one more episode. They gotta be announcing a movie to finish it off.

I recently watched a LONG video about Eren's character regarding the ending of AoT and I hate the ending less now than I originally did. I guess though my main problem wasn't specifically Eren.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Killa raved about Overlord here in the past. I could never get into it.

Watched the first 2 episode of Top Boy season 2, it was intense.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

@killa how does your wife's side of the family feel about this Russia-Ukraine conflict? Nicaragua abstained at the UN I believe.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

https://boundingintocomics.com/2022/03/ ... the-world/

The Halo TV show was already looking to be crap and this doesn't help either. And I'm not even that into Halo.
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:28 am @killa how does your wife's side of the family feel about this Russia-Ukraine conflict? Nicaragua abstained at the UN I believe.
They are disgustingly uninformed about ANY world events
.. Not sure if it's a Nicaraguan people thing or just my inlaws

I think I told the story about watching Schindlers List with my wife for the first time. At the end of the movie, she looked at me with tears streaming down her face amd asked if I think people could ever be that mean, cruel, and heartless? Evil?

I was kinda dumbfounded and asked her if she understood the movie was based on real people?? ... They even showed us them at the end. Nicaraguan schools don't talk about WW2. But, they do teach them to pray the rosary.

**EDIT **
We fly out to OK tomorrow to visit my best friend and his wife and daughter. We haven't seen them in 4 years. I'm super excited.

Also... I'm gonna try to kidnap his daughter. You miss having a small baby.. And seriously, they grow so fast!!
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:02 pm **EDIT **
We fly out to OK tomorrow to visit my best friend and his wife and daughter. We haven't seen them in 4 years. I'm super excited.

Also... I'm gonna try to kidnap his daughter. You miss having a small baby.. And seriously, they grow so fast!!
Man, I know you can be a tough-as-nails dude sometimes but you really are a good person who does have a soft, gooey center when it comes down to it. lol

So Daily Wire just launched a competitor to Harry's Razors due to them being dropped by Harrys a year ago because Michael Knowles apparently said something along the lines of boys are boys and girls are girls and two Twitter accounts complained to Harrys. I hope they do well, whether you like them or not they have been the biggest force in the "alternative economy" sector so far from movie/TV production, podcasts, now book publishing, and razors.

I fully believe that alternatives to the machine need to be created and they aren't all talk. They're taking the risk so I give them my respect. Hopefully, their products don't suck. The copy on the page for Jeremy's razors is really leaning into mocking leftists which can be a bit eye-rolly but that's their brand.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:08 am Man, I know you can be a tough-as-nails dude sometimes but you really are a good person who does have a soft, gooey center when it comes down to it. lol
nigga...I'll punch you in your throat!!

I've said it before -- getting married has calmed and centered me (because there was always someone I had to answer to when I came home -- I couldn't be as impulsive as I was in my younger years)...and having a child has really mellowed me (because it is really weird to look that child in the eyes... and those eyes are looking back at you to protect, provide, and guide through life. [Random side note: Not sure about all babies -- but I can tell my daughter is incredibly smart. It's something about looking into her eyes and realizing there is another person looking back and "sizing me up". And it's obvious because she's too young to mask her emotions and thoughts. I've seen some babies you can just tell there is nothing going on in there. Actually, I've seen it all the way up into adulthood. It's why first impressions are so powerful. Same thing with women.... I don't know how to describe it except when you look at a girl and you can tell in under 30 secs if she's a predator or the prey.])
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:57 am
Digital Masta wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:08 am Man, I know you can be a tough-as-nails dude sometimes but you really are a good person who does have a soft, gooey center when it comes down to it. lol
nigga...I'll punch you in your throat!!

I've said it before -- getting married has calmed and centered me (because there was always someone I had to answer to when I came home -- I couldn't be as impulsive as I was in my younger years)...and having a child has really mellowed me (because it is really weird to look that child in the eyes... and those eyes are looking back at you to protect, provide, and guide through life. [Random side note: Not sure about all babies -- but I can tell my daughter is incredibly smart. It's something about looking into her eyes and realizing there is another person looking back and "sizing me up". And it's obvious because she's too young to mask her emotions and thoughts. I've seen some babies you can just tell there is nothing going on in there. Actually, I've seen it all the way up into adulthood. It's why first impressions are so powerful. Same thing with women.... I don't know how to describe it except when you look at a girl and you can tell in under 30 secs if she's a predator or the prey.])
Oh, I definitely know. Especially from teaching, I've taught so many people, in particular, kids so I know when there isn't much going on upstairs. That doesn't mean they aren't nice kids. It's a bit more troubling to me for the girls than the boys because I remember teaching junior high school-aged kids (in Japan 13-15) and I'd see the girls that are dumb as rocks but clearly got the good genetics from their parents and will be attractive as adults and all I could think was, "In the future please find someone that actually cares about you and treats you well because you're ripe for being taken advantage of" and Japanese parents don't really raise their kids so that doesn't help either.

On the opposite end I've seen kids that are crazy intelligent and it's very apparent at the age of 2-6. I just finished my contract an all-English kindergarten and some of these kids are just super intelligent. Some of the girls that just graduated and will be going to first grade I'd talk to them and I'd just be thinking, "HOW ARE YOU 6 YEARS OLD?" Absolutely incredible communication skills and this is in their 2nd language. Their parents don't speak English at home it's solely from them coming to this school for 4 years, five days a week.

And it translates into adults as well. That whole 30 second thing you mentioned is real.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Yeah you can definitely tell. Like Killa said it's something in the eyes or look they give you.
The way they pay attention or try to read you and actually think before they speak/try to challenge you.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

There are a couple of reaction channels I cruise through on youtube and there's one with this young Australian woman and her videos can be a bit frustrating at times because she's so dumb. I don't think she's putting on an act but comments she makes tend to make me think she's just that dense.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Some Russian propaganda for you all

---------------

🇷🇺🇺🇦☣️ Briefing by Chief of Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Protection Troops of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation

▫️The Russian Ministry of Defence continues to analyze documents revealing the military-biological activities of the Pentagon in Ukraine.

▫️The incoming materials allow us to trace the pattern of interaction between US government agencies and Ukrainian bio-objects. The involvement of entities close to the current US leadership, notably the Rosemont Seneca investment fund run by Hunter Biden, is noticeable in the funding of these activities. The Fund has significant financial resources of at least $2.4 billion. The foundation is closely linked to key contractors of the US military department, including Metabiota, which, along with Black and Veach, is a major supplier of equipment to the Pentagon's bio-labs around the world.

▫️The scale of the program is impressive. The US Agency for International Development, the George Soros Foundation and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention are directly involved, in addition to the military department. Scientific supervision is provided by leading research organisations, including the Los Alamos National Laboratory, which is developing nuclear weapons as part of the Manhattan Project.

▫️All these activities are carried out under the full control of the Pentagon.

▫️Please note - the registration card confirms that it was 30 Ukrainian laboratories, located in 14 settlements that were involved in full-scale military-biological activities in Ukraine.

▫️The document was signed by Viktor Polishchuk, Deputy State Secretary of the Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers. The legal basis for its signing was the Agreement on Cooperation to Prevent the Spread of Technologies, Pathogens and Information that could be used for the development of biological weapons.

▫️The registration card identifies the customer of the work, the US Defense Threat Reduction Agency, as well as a list of biobjects.

▫️As we have previously reported, the funding for 2018-2020 alone was around $32 million. The text of the document states that the United States, its personnel and contractors are exempt from the obligation to pay taxes or other similar fees that are levied in Ukraine.

▫️The Ministry of Defence has disclosed and summarised the flow of biomaterials. Funding for military-biological activities has enabled the US and its allies to export at least 16,000 bioassays outside Ukraine.

▫️Thus, under the UP-8 project in Lvov, Kharkov, Odessa and Kiev, blood samples were taken from 4,000 servicemen for antibodies to Hantaviruses and from 400 for antibodies to the Congo-Crimean fever virus.

▫️This large-scale screening of the natural immunity of the population was probably carried out in order to select the biological agents most dangerous to the population of a particular region.

▫️Document review reveals that not only human tissue and serum samples, but also dangerous pathogens and their transporters were exported. Thus, more than 10,000 samples were sent to Lugar Centre in Georgia. Other recipients include: reference laboratories in the UK, the Loeffler Institute in Germany.

▫️All this creates risks for the transfer abroad of sensitive genetic information, as well as threats to biological security not only for Ukraine, but also for the regions where the samples were transferred.

ℹ️ Part 2

📑 Documents

🎇 Briefing slides

#MoD #Russia #Ukraine #NBCP #BioWeapon
@mod_russia_en
Last edited by San Goku on Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

▫️One of the US customers' priorities is the anthrax pathogen, which is highly susceptible and persistent in the environment.

▫️The slide shows documents from the UP-2 project, one of the tasks of which was to identify dead animal burial sites, taking soil samples from anthrax animal burial sites. The interest of US military biologists in studying insect vectors in animal burial sites is also not accidental. Apparently, they analysed the results of an outbreak of anthrax disease in Yamal in 2016, during which cases of vector-borne transmission through flies and gadflies were recorded.

▫️Given that the situation with anthrax in Ukraine remains positive, it raises the question of the need for the Pentagon's research and its true purpose.

▫️We know of examples where the US military departments work with anthrax has ended in biosecurity emergencies.

▫️Between 2005 and 2015, viable anthrax spores were sent from the US Army's Dugway proving ground to 194 recipients in ten countries.
The current situation with the shipment of pathogenic biomaterials from Ukraine to European countries could result in loss of life and create a hotbed of epidemiological instability on a scale comparable to the COVID-19 pandemic.

▫️We continue to share information on research involving Ukrainian military personnel. We would like to point out that such work is prohibited within the US and is carried out by the military department outside the US.

▫️Earlier mention was made of the UP-8 research, which involved more than 4,000 people. According to figures published in the Bulgarian media, some 20 Ukrainian soldiers were killed in experiments in the Kharkov laboratory alone and another 200 were hospitalised.

▫️The documents received confirm the attempt to test previously untested medicines on them. This is the Deep Drug screening system for unlicensed pharmaceuticals in the United States and Canada.

▫️What makes the US sponsors particularly cynical is that the developer, Scymount, offered to purchase the system in question on a commercial basis, despite the fact that Ukrainian Ministry of Defence officials were engaged as volunteers.

▫️Such unacceptable approaches, with the tacit approval of the US administration, are the norm for big pharma companies. For example, the US Naval Medical Centre in Jakarta was shut down by Indonesian authorities in 2010 because of numerous irregularities.

▫️The Americans conducted work at the site outside the agreed research programme, collected biological samples and refused to inform the Indonesian government of their findings. The materials they obtained were used on behalf of the Pentagon-affiliated pharmaceutical company Gilead, which conducts trials of its drugs, including in Ukraine and Georgia.

▫️We would like to draw attention that the number of biological laboratories in the USA is not comparable with other countries. According to the Chinese Foreign Ministry, they control 336 laboratories in 30 states outside national jurisdiction.

▫️We believe that in the context of the incoming information, clarification should be sought from Washington regarding the true objectives of the US biolaboratories as part of the international investigation.

ℹ️ Part 1

📑 Documents

🎇 Briefing slides

#MoD #Russia #Ukraine #NBCP #BioWeapon
@mod_russia_en
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Superior Four Comic summary from Variant Comics: https://youtu.be/OJ7gU87qQMs
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

What is a woman?

Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson:

Now I get that it's a gotcha question because this is the stupid game that is played with this crap where every candidate is supposed to be a "stealth candidate" and can't just be honest. But woman is a category in law that comes up a lot, in the civil rights act, in domestic violence, it comes up everywhere in law so it's a simple question and it's relevant to law.

This is a very intelligent woman so she's lying.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^^^

It's pretty fucking funny and fucking sad at the same time. This is the reality we are living in comrade. Imagine being a kid and wondering what the future would be and how adults would act. Nothing like I imagined it to be, I don't know about you. I don't care that she's a black women, everyone should be concerned she didn't want to answer a basic question.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

WTF did I just watch?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

LMFAO!!!!!!! Seriously you guys have been saving me since day 1 from university to me having a child when you show me shit like this.

Edit

To clarify the SCOTUS pick I would love to see a black woman (Native, Asian, etc) just the right people. The shit that America does (or doesn't do) trickles down here. Imagine killa telling his daughter you're not a girl if you don't want to be but you can be a Pakistani man instead wut?

Edit

Buy the dip *facepalm*: https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets ... urce=share

Edit Again

Gun crume caught on house cam: https://youtu.be/XUsumuB0EfM

Seen this yesterday, people are living that cowboy action movie life.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins found dead in his hotel room during their south america tour
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Geeez R.I.P! I always loved their group name. Wonder what the cause of death is.

Only 50 years old too.