There we go

Digital Masta

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:10 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:01 am In unrelated news,
whats the word on your Ninja Foodi extreme??
I dig it. I use it almost everyday. I want to buy this griddle attachment which will give me a flat surface to grill things on.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Digital Masta wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:26 am

Meaning the show will focus a lot on her as opposed to Obi-Wan just like Boba Fett focused not so much on Boba but more on Fenix and Mando from the Mandalorian (so I've been told). I didn't watch Boba but heard about how it was basically the Mandalorian season 2.5.

She is featured in the short trailer more than Obi-Wan seems to be. But like I said, don't know how true that is.
She's probably one of the "Sisters" and looks to be an important inquisitor yes, but they're all gone by the time of A new hope.
I don't see her being featured beyond pursuing Obi-wan and then either dying or disappearing at the end.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XflisXO5mIQ

So I don't listen to Ben's podcast on the regular anymore, but the one thing he does better than most on the left and the right is create this forum for honest conversations. Confrontational and adversarial debates/discussions are essentially just in-person message board exchanges(and we all know how quickly - and inevitably - those devolve into pugilistic posturing.

This is my kind of content.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

R.I.P Razor Ramon
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:10 am R.I.P Razor Ramon
That was a big part of my childhood.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I don't recognize the name.. But assume it's a comic book character or a wrestler

.. The alliteration

Edit

Buying houses via a mortgage is for the birds
.. Never doing this bullshit again :evil: :evil:
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:26 pm I don't recognize the name.. But assume it's a comic book character or a wrestler

.. The alliteration

Edit

Buying houses via a mortgage is for the birds
.. Never doing this bullshit again :evil: :evil:
You must be joking. Bad ass wrestler
killacross

Post by killacross »

I Googled after the post

.. Still don't recognize him.. But assumed based on DMs post
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:00 pm I Googled after the post

.. Still don't recognize him.. But assumed based on DMs post
RAZOR'S EDGE, BABY!

It is sad that pro wrestlers seem to die relatively young. I'm talking between 40s early 70s.
Last edited by Digital Masta on Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I thought the same

.. But they are giants

How many 80 year olds do you know that are 6'5"+?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:40 pm I thought the same

.. But they are giants

How many 80 year olds do you know that are 6'5"+?
True, they also don't have the healthiest lifestyles. It's rough, the film The Wrestler is a great look at what it is really like for a lot of them.

https://youtu.be/dZbZoNW80oU

Ms. Marvel TV show trailer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. They definitely going for some Disney channel type shit. This character was made around 10 years ago for diversity reasons and was never interesting and her powers less so. Her powers were so bad that in the show they are replacing them with essentially Quasar's powers.

Trash.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:44 pm
True, they also don't have the healthiest lifestyles. It's rough, the film The Wrestler is a great look at what it is really like for a lot of them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. They definitely going for some Disney channel type shit. This character was made around 10 years ago for diversity reasons and was never interesting and her powers less so. Her powers were so bad that in the show they are replacing them with essentially Quasar's powers.

Trash.
Already 8x more likeable than Brie Larson tho
... I'll take it
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:05 am
Digital Masta wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:44 pm

Trash.
Already 8x more likeable than Brie Larson tho
... I'll take it

Some background on the Neo-Nazi groups in Ukraine.

https://scotthorton.org/interviews/3-8- ... n-ukraine/

Now, Marc Lamont Hill is a certified clown BUT he is right in this video

https://youtu.be/Zna1r0rpr8A

HOWEVER, his reasoning behind why is just him being a complete clown again. It's not because of white supremacy, it's because of where the regime's interests lie. Russia is pegged and has always been pegged as the number one enemy for decades at this point. This supports the goals of the regime and as such, it is full-on Russia is the worst. We can't have people looking into the US government supporting the destruction of Yemen so nobody talks about it.

We are screwing over Russians worldwide that have nothing to do with the acts of their government. Russian businesses are being targeted. I heard something about there being some Canadian kids sports league that won't allow Russia kids to be drafted or something like that, the Montreal orchestra canceled this genius pianist, Russian cats being banned from competitions which is the ultimate in stupidity. Imagine if this were Muslims?

How many Russians in Russia are banned from using so many interconnected services now? I get it but these things never work as intended, they don't cause the people to revolt and drop the leader, if anything it can act like a rallying cry to the cause.

Some Yemen background stuff.

https://scotthorton.org/interviews/3-12 ... onvention/
Last edited by Digital Masta on Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Just check out the Pro-Russian side on Telegram or RT News app.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:57 am Just check out the Pro-Russian side on Telegram or RT News app.
I'm not looking to be "pro-Russia" but I am pro "let's not kill everyone on Earth".
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:05 am
San Goku wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:57 am Just check out the Pro-Russian side on Telegram or RT News app.
I'm not looking to be "pro-Russia" but I am pro "let's not kill everyone on Earth".
I meant by getting their side and perspective, it takes two to tango. There is a lot of history and reasoning (I don't condone these attacks) behind these attacks. President Putin didn't just randomly feel like invading Ukraine. They call it liberating as 1/7 are ethnic Russian and 1/3 speak the language. Neo-Nazi (far right in Ukraine) has been killing the Russian Ukrainians for 8 years. The U.S has been meddling in the Government, the US is cooking God knows what kind of bio/chemical weapons and then tried to lie about it. China Foreign Minister is blasting them publicly on the world stage, its embarrassing. If Ukraine joins NATO it's just a matter of when an article 5 will be used. It would take about 4 minutes to hit Moscow if NATO parked their missles in Ukraine. Like U.S and China, Russia is a superpower. Superpowers are gonna superpower.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

San Goku wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:18 am
I meant by getting their side and perspective, it takes two to tango.
There are always two sides of an issue, but they are not always co-equal let alone deserving of the same deference or scrutiny especially when caught between two diametrically opposed moral dilemmas. Scrutinizing Russia's imperial motives with the same moral deference as you would Ukraine's right to self-determination and survival, would be - on a not so extreme level - essentially the same as playing relativistic 4D chess with the Nazi invasion of Poland, or Al Qaeda's terrorist attack on 9/11. Investigating escalatory predicates, i.e."Why things happen" is all well and good, but unless you're a pure unadulterated fence sitter refusing to make a moral and ethical judgment (logically impossible) any exploration of the issue will inexorably be primed with your own values on the merits.

Essentially what all that word salad amounts to is this : The determination of right and wrong is inescapable, and it will ultimately inform your perspective and steer the discourse.
San Goku wrote: There is a lot of history and reasoning (I don't condone these attacks) behind these attacks. President Putin didn't just randomly feel like invading Ukraine. They call it liberating as 1/7 are ethnic Russian and 1/3 speak the language.
They call it "liberating" because despots have always relied upon the faithful corner-man of flowery/sugary language to justify their imperialist predilections. They themselves understand that even an unjustifiable act must be enshrouded in (at the bare minimum) facile reasoning to at least project the appearance of righteousness. But again, the value judgement one makes inevitably leads to a conclusion either for or against until ultimately the question is rendered moot(if one maintains steadfast conviction). This is especially true in situations that are nuanced in scope, but clear cut in resolution; Ukraine should win, Russia should lose.

To put it in extremely simplified terms :Russia(or more specifically Putin and the Russian government) wants Ukraine for reasons wholly their own (Ukraine being a former Soviet Republic, the ancestral home of modern day Rus; pick your poison) and Ukraine equally endowed with their own reasons, wants to be independent and exercise their hard fought autonomy they spent decades establishing since the fall of the Soviet union.

Who's right? Who's wrong? Who should win?
San Goku wrote: Neo-Nazi (far right in Ukraine) has been killing the Russian Ukrainians for 8 years. The U.S has been meddling in the Government, the US is cooking God knows what kind of bio/chemical weapons and then tried to lie about it. China Foreign Minister is blasting them publicly on the world stage, its embarrassing. If Ukraine joins NATO it's just a matter of when an article 5 will be used. It would take about 4 minutes to hit Moscow if NATO parked their missles in Ukraine. Like U.S and China, Russia is a superpower. Superpowers are gonna superpower.
I don't even know where to begin with the rest of this other than to say, Take a night off from Tucker San.
Digital Masta wrote:We are screwing over Russians worldwide that have nothing to do with the acts of their government. Russian businesses are being targeted. I heard something about there being some Canadian kids sports league that won't allow Russia kids to be drafted or something like that, the Montreal orchestra canceled this genius pianist, Russian cats being banned from competitions which is the ultimate in stupidity. Imagine if this were Muslims?

How many Russians in Russia are banned from using so many interconnected services now? I get it but these things never work as intended, they don't cause the people to revolt and drop the leader, if anything it can act like a rallying cry to the cause.
It's unfortunate, and in a perfect world it wouldn't happen, but - and not to be redundant - It's unfortunately entirely predictable and to be expected. You don't have to take my word for it, ask any Iraqi and Afghani who came to maturity post 2001, they could tell you all about it (i've worked with a few of them myself back when I did seasonal stints for Amazon).

Innocents are always collaterally swept into acts of retaliation when the target is the head of state, or organizations that exercise considerable hegemonic control and authority over geographic regions.

This case is unique in that Putin has unified the entire world against him, so Russians are feeling the hurt from all sides; plenty of which is ridiculous and entirely punitive but again, not surprising.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Digital Masta wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:05 am
I meant by getting their side and perspective, it takes two to tango. There is a lot of history and reasoning (I don't condone these attacks) behind these attacks. President Putin didn't just randomly feel like invading Ukraine. They call it liberating as 1/7 are ethnic Russian and 1/3 speak the language. Neo-Nazi (far right in Ukraine) has been killing the Russian Ukrainians for 8 years. The U.S has been meddling in the Government, the US is cooking God knows what kind of bio/chemical weapons and then tried to lie about it. China Foreign Minister is blasting them publicly on the world stage, its embarrassing. If Ukraine joins NATO it's just a matter of when an article 5 will be used. It would take about 4 minutes to hit Moscow if NATO parked their missles in Ukraine. Like U.S and China, Russia is a superpower. Superpowers are gonna superpower.
Pro-Russian media is just more propaganda but from the Russian side.

I highly recommend listening to Scott Horton's latest speech on Yemen and Ukraine. Listen at 2X speed if you must (I do)

https://scotthorton.org/interviews/3-12 ... onvention/

Scott is as anti-war, anti-government, anti-police, anti-marginalized people but pro-American (the people) as it gets, you'd think he were a raging leftist but he's not (he's a libertarian more towards the anarchist bend) and is one of the best on foreign policy. He has made it his lifeblood for years and years and in that effort he constantly includes people both on the left and right that he doesn't agree with but share in his goals related to anti-war and the like.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:39 pm
I meant by getting their side and perspective, it takes two to tango.
There are always two sides of an issue, but they are not always co-equal let alone deserving of the same deference or scrutiny especially when caught between two diametrically opposed moral dilemmas. Scrutinizing Russia's imperial motives with the same moral deference as you would Ukraine's right to self-determination and survival, would be - on a not so extreme level - essentially the same as playing relativistic 4D chess with the Nazi invasion of Poland, or Al Qaeda's terrorist attack on 9/11. Investigating escalatory predicates, i.e."Why things happen" is all well and good, but unless you're a pure unadulterated fence sitter refusing to make a moral and ethical judgment (logically impossible) any exploration of the issue will inexorably be primed with your own values on the merits.

Essentially what all that word salad amounts to is this : The determination of right and wrong is inescapable, and it will ultimately inform your perspective and steer the discourse.
San Goku wrote: There is a lot of history and reasoning (I don't condone these attacks) behind these attacks. President Putin didn't just randomly feel like invading Ukraine. They call it liberating as 1/7 are ethnic Russian and 1/3 speak the language.
They call it "liberating" because despots have always relied upon the faithful corner-man of flowery/sugary language to justify their imperialist predilections. They themselves understand that even an unjustifiable act must be enshrouded in (at the bare minimum) facile reasoning to at least project the appearance of righteousness. But again, the value judgement one makes inevitably leads to a conclusion either for or against until ultimately the question is rendered moot(if one maintains steadfast conviction). This is especially true in situations that are nuanced in scope, but clear cut in resolution; Ukraine should win, Russia should lose.

To put it in extremely simplified terms :Russia(or more specifically Putin and the Russian government) wants Ukraine for reasons wholly their own (Ukraine being a former Soviet Republic, the ancestral home of modern day Rus; pick your poison) and Ukraine equally endowed with their own reasons, wants to be independent and exercise their hard fought autonomy they spent decades establishing since the fall of the Soviet union.

Who's right? Who's wrong? Who should win?
San Goku wrote: Neo-Nazi (far right in Ukraine) has been killing the Russian Ukrainians for 8 years. The U.S has been meddling in the Government, the US is cooking God knows what kind of bio/chemical weapons and then tried to lie about it. China Foreign Minister is blasting them publicly on the world stage, its embarrassing. If Ukraine joins NATO it's just a matter of when an article 5 will be used. It would take about 4 minutes to hit Moscow if NATO parked their missles in Ukraine. Like U.S and China, Russia is a superpower. Superpowers are gonna superpower.
I don't even know where to begin with the rest of this other than to say, Take a night off from Tucker San.
Digital Masta wrote:We are screwing over Russians worldwide that have nothing to do with the acts of their government. Russian businesses are being targeted. I heard something about there being some Canadian kids sports league that won't allow Russia kids to be drafted or something like that, the Montreal orchestra canceled this genius pianist, Russian cats being banned from competitions which is the ultimate in stupidity. Imagine if this were Muslims?

It's unfortunate, and in a perfect world it wouldn't happen, but - and not to be redundant - It's unfortunately entirely predictable and to be expected. You don't have to take my word for it, ask any Iraqi and Afghani who came to maturity post 2001, they could tell you all about it (i've worked with a few of them myself back when I did seasonal stints for Amazon).

Innocents are always collaterally swept into acts of retaliation when the target is the head of state, or organizations that exercise considerable hegemonic control and authority over geographic regions.

This case is unique in that Putin has unified the entire world against him, so Russians are feeling the hurt from all sides; plenty of which is ridiculous and entirely punitive but again, not surprising.
@Cane Take the night off Tucker, Lmfao

Link with Foreign Minister: https://youtu.be/irQnlLo9l1U

How about you take a night and watch world news? You can't make this shit up. Moral high ground is lost completely.

Another recent link on Foreign Minister: https://youtu.be/UVtiEZ_duCU

Freaking embarrassing, what makes it worst is the Western media is dismissing or trying their best not to make it a big deal, it fucking is a big deal.

Just for fun check out the Candace Owen's recent talk about her experience on the bio weapons lab. I don't have the link, and I know it's Candace but she caught the US state department lying to her face with proof.

Don't get me started on the Ukraine President, out of respect for the pro Ukrainian side I won't. I do recognize them as a sovereign state (that's all I knew them to be in my life time). I agree with their right to fight for their freedom and HOLD THE LINE. That's what the Canadian Truckers freedom convoy tried to do before the hypocrite and pussy PM Justin Trudeau illegally envoked war powers to supress his own people, then flew to Europe to make photo ops.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Jussie IS OUT!

I guess now in more ways than one.

*drum sound*

Regarding the labs, now do the labs exist? Yes, they do. Are they for weapons? Apparently not.