There we go

eddieson

Re: There we go

Post by eddieson »

San Goku wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:47 am
superbob wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:16 am Both the President and first lady test positive for covid 19
Just heard on my way to work. The wife is going to call me and nag me about wearing a mask more (I do wear one when needed).
eddieson wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:40 am Horriblesubs threw in the towel.
Damn, loved Horrible subs. They got me through my college years.
Yeah they deleted everything on the site and said they were quitting. Guess they join Thora, DB, eclipse, niizk, gg, ss, kaa, ae, ureshii, coalguys and others in the annals of fansub history.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

xandorxerxes wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:59 am
superbob wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:16 am Both the President and first lady test positive for covid 19
My friend's response: "or say they did."
Ice(v)an wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:25 am I'm so out of touch with this political mess... I don't know who to believe... What Biden says about Antifa... (truly I never heard of this organization until recently). But I do know there's a lot of white supremacy groups and you can honestly tell me they are non-violent? I do know that if Trump becomes president another term.. it'll be worse than Biden. Because he will appoint another Supreme Court Justice... and then all branches will be republican...
They aren't non-violent, white supremacy groups were rated the biggest terrorist threat to america by DHS.
Just heard on my way to work. The wife is going to call me and nag me about wearing a mask more (I do wear one when needed).
Remember, the mask is more to protect everyone around you from you, not the other way around. You can get coronavirus and not know... But Canada also did a far better job stopping it initially so you do have much less risk in general. Keep wearing the mask around anyone else outside your home to keep it that way dang it :-P
They say we did a better job but I think that's a bit miss leading, we are better off for sure than our neighbors in the U.S. but take into account that the population of the state New York alone or NY/Cali is more than the population of Canada. Also we started following suit and blocking travel after the U.S started doing it.

Does it count if I wear it as a chin strap? That pisses her off in the groceries lol.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Anyone watching Jordan Peele's Lovecraft County? If I was to simply describe it I would say it's the black version of True Blood without the major anti-religion or anti-Christianity. Ep 5 had to be fast forward a ton, almost lost me but then ep 6 won me over, thought it was brilliant. One of the best eps by far. I recommend checking it out, way out the box HBO series. Ep 7 was brilliant as well.
eddieson wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:37 pm
eddieson wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:40 am Horriblesubs threw in the towel.
Yeah they deleted everything on the site and said they were quitting. Guess they join Thora, DB, eclipse, niizk, gg, ss, kaa, ae, ureshii, coalguys and others in the annals of fansub history.
What do you think the reason for quitting is? Probably just that time, nothing last forever.
Last edited by San Goku on Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

I have it DVR'd. I watched the first episode and set up a recording series so I can go back and finish it when I get the time.
I'm a big lovecraftian so I hope this isn't just a fantasy horror version of Get out.(not that Get out wasn't a good movie, I thoroughly enjoyed it)
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

xandorxerxes wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:59 am
My friend's response: "or say they did."
Ice(v)an wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:25 am I'm so out of touch with this political mess... I don't know who to believe... What Biden says about Antifa... (truly I never heard of this organization until recently). But I do know there's a lot of white supremacy groups and you can honestly tell me they are non-violent? I do know that if Trump becomes president another term.. it'll be worse than Biden. Because he will appoint another Supreme Court Justice... and then all branches will be republican...
They aren't non-violent, white supremacy groups were rated the biggest terrorist threat to america by DHS.
Remember, the mask is more to protect everyone around you from you, not the other way around. You can get coronavirus and not know... But Canada also did a far better job stopping it initially so you do have much less risk in general. Keep wearing the mask around anyone else outside your home to keep it that way dang it :-P
A lot were saying this in the beginning, but that changed when the president went to walter reed this afternoon
Ice(v)an

Post by Ice(v)an »

https://www.erai-raws.info/schedule/

Horrible Subs replacement.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Ice(v)an wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:15 am https://www.erai-raws.info/schedule/

Horrible Subs replacement.
Good looking out. Most times I stream these days but sometimes when an episode is just too good I have to dl, so always good to have options.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Damn.. RIP HS
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

San Goku wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:30 pm Anyone watching Jordan Peele's Lovecraft County? If I was to simply describe it I would say it's the black version of True Blood without the major anti-religion or anti-Christianity. Ep 5 had to be fast forward a ton, almost lost me but then ep 6 won me over, thought it was brilliant. One of the best eps by far. I recommend checking it out, way out the box HBO series. Ep 7 was brilliant as well.
eddieson wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:37 pm

What do you think the reason for quitting is? Probably just that time, nothing last forever.
RL was the reason they gave, though they didn't give one for removing every show from the site.
killacross

Post by killacross »

So last week in Germany. So damn ready to go home. Germany has been great for me mentally (being married and crazy is weird)

...physically I've probably gained 20lbs from over eating, eating heavy, and definitely over drinking.

I'm honestly happy that I get home late on Saturday and my baby will be asleep. Excited to wake her up Sunday morning and surprise her.

Also.. I've lost my damn mind. There was a dress in the hotel window that I wanted. I asked to buy it and the receptionist made it seem like a huge ordeal. It really pissed me off so I HAD to buy it. Fucking thing was way more expensive than I thought... Spent 479 euros!! The mannequin wasn't even naked for 1 day before they had the next one on it..

I mean... I know I have excellent taste.. Just not sure if I have the shoulders to pull it off.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Listening to the VP debate. I had my online class last night, it sounded like a good debate last night.

Edit

I don't know why but I underestimated Pence, just started Climate change, he sounds good.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Dunno if I'm just in a good mood or what, but I was laughing at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjBjUF4Tb_k
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Good to watch for the holiday, Fatman lol.
Holy Cowboy

Post by Holy Cowboy »

I can see Honest trailers or something.

One day, when jolly ol' Saint Nick overdoses on Fukitol...
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

fucking Government, sons swimming lessons got cancelled today. His first class was yesterday but we didn't go cause he was just getting over a cold smfh.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Goodbye Germany!!

It's been a blast.... But you can't compare to my wife and daughter

Maybe some other time!
Mongor

Post by Mongor »

Last edited by Mongor on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Just watched Better Call Saul season 5

...such a compelling show! Excellent writers and casting all around!
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Shit got crazy here in denver this weekend.

Antifa protest & pro police counter protest. As it was winding down, an altercation took place. as the parties were walking away, a pro police counter protestor slapped a private security guard for the local NBC affiliate. Security draws his sidearm, protestor sprays mace at the security guy, and you can guess what happened next...

resulted in this image, nsfw ish, (you can see the pistol has already been discharged
[SHOW]
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:49 pm Just watched Better Call Saul season 5

...such a compelling show! Excellent writers and casting all around!
I don't see him being Breaking Bad Saul without something horrible happening to Kim.