There we go

San Goku

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

xandorxerxes wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:41 am Aight ladies and gents. I'm officially hitched. Send thoughts and prayers... for my wife. She'll need them.
Congrats man!!!! Happy for you. I already know she'll need prayers lol
killacross wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:38 am
Digital Masta wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:19 pmMy WOMAN
She is NOT YOUR property. :roll: :roll:

But I think I'd intro her as my partner. Iunno. Just me being weird again... Ignore me
Lmfao you just can't win. Yes weird.
Digital Masta wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:11 am
killacross wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:38 am
Digital Masta wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:19 pmMy WOMAN
She is NOT YOUR property. :roll: :roll:

But I think I'd intro her as my partner. Iunno. Just me being weird again... Ignore me
That always makes me think of a gay couple.
True, me too!!!!!
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

ames wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:39 pm i think my girlfriend/boyfriend is ok. I don't think it is weird. why do you think its weird?
Since it's terminology used from middle/high school, just implies a certain young-ness to me. I've also used SO/significant other. Keep using it if you like it, it's just word preference.
ames

Post by ames »

youngness is the new trend? lol SO sounds too proper? either term is fine.
xandorxerxes wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:40 pm
ames wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:39 pm i think my girlfriend/boyfriend is ok. I don't think it is weird. why do you think its weird?
Since it's terminology used from middle/high school, just implies a certain young-ness to me. I've also used SO/significant other. Keep using it if you like it, it's just word preference.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

xandorxerxes wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:41 am Aight ladies and gents. I'm officially hitched. Send thoughts and prayers... for my wife. She'll need them.
Congrats dude, welcome to slavery. ;)
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

So my baby boy has his first week of Daycare in the books. This week was just a transition period (2hrs a day for 3 days). 1st day he cried a lot, even slapped the lady when we handed him over to her. He calmed down after an hour. 2nd day was way better, crying cut down in half. 3rd day he had a blast once he started playing outside.
killacross

Post by killacross »

He's gonna get sick. Then you're gonna get sick. It is known.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:42 am He's gonna get sick. Then you're gonna get sick. It is known.
So be it, I hope not though. I can tell he really wants to interact with kids his age. I think it's best for his well being. I don't want him being weird socially around people.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:42 pm
killacross wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:42 am He's gonna get sick. Then you're gonna get sick. It is known.
So be it, I hope not though. I can tell he really wants to interact with kids his age. I think it's best for his well being. I don't want him being weird socially around people.
You're definitely going to bring home a few plagues. It's good for everyone, builds that immune system. And character! /C&H
killacross

Post by killacross »

So Thursday was Ms Thickum's last day. I saw her in the morning and was tied up with my project all afternoon. She cried.. A lot.

I gave her a personal card and a $400 gift card. I also bought a second card for every one else in the dept to sign.

She left me a personal card as well..she kinda quoted me (In her card I put that "I hope this isn't goodbye but I'll see you later"). She put "This isn't over. This isn't goodbye. Til we meet again". I got choked up as fuck... And when I saw her cubicle cleaned out... Not gonna lie.. I got teary eyed. Shit fucking hurts. It's like a break up that you know is coming.

Either way.. Curious what the future brings. I AM attracted to her...but with us no longer working together, that should fade pretty quickly as I start to know her less and less. I'm attracted.. But want to be a good friend as well.. I can separate the two easily... But this just makes it easiER.

I think she wants the same because she's texted me like crazy this weekend. Iunno... Never been in this position before.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:54 am So Thursday was Ms Thickum's last day. I saw her in the morning and was tied up with my project all afternoon. She cried.. A lot.

I gave her a personal card and a $400 gift card. I also bought a second card for every one else in the dept to sign.

She left me a personal card as well..she kinda quoted me (In her card I put that "I hope this isn't goodbye but I'll see you later"). She put "This isn't over. This isn't goodbye. Til we meet again". I got choked up as fuck... And when I saw her cubicle cleaned out... Not gonna lie.. I got teary eyed. Shit fucking hurts. It's like a break up that you know is coming.

Either way.. Curious what the future brings. I AM attracted to her...but with us no longer working together, that should fade pretty quickly as I start to know her less and less. I'm attracted.. But want to be a good friend as well.. I can separate the two easily... But this just makes it easiER.

I think she wants the same because she's texted me like crazy this weekend. Iunno... Never been in this position before.
Ah I won't say anything, my comments are not good lol.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Novak Djokovic hits one too many balls in anger, kicked out of the US Open.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

xandorxerxes wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:13 pm Novak Djokovic hits one too many balls in anger, kicked out of the US Open.
heard about it when the tv was playing in the background but didnt actually see it. Was it that bad?
killacross

Post by killacross »

Seriously trying not to rage quit my fucking job!!
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Dune trailer drops tomorrow, Dune trailer drops tomorrow, DUNE TRAILER DROPS TOMORROW!
*Straightens collar*....ahem, pardon me.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:17 am
xandorxerxes wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:13 pm Novak Djokovic hits one too many balls in anger, kicked out of the US Open.
heard about it when the tv was playing in the background but didnt actually see it. Was it that bad?
It was really unlucky - slapped the ball right into the lady's throat. Wasn't even looking where he hit it, just rage-hit it.
Cane_The9lives wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:20 pm Dune trailer drops tomorrow, Dune trailer drops tomorrow, DUNE TRAILER DROPS TOMORROW!
Trying to keep expectations really, really low.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I have tried to watch Dune about 123,142,311x. I still have not finished because it is at least 2x as long.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:20 pm Dune trailer drops tomorrow, Dune trailer drops tomorrow, DUNE TRAILER DROPS TOMORROW!
I'm really hopeful for dune (far and away my favorite book) mostly because of denis villeneuve being the director and the spectacular cast...

please don't disappoint me..............

oh god i'm so scared that it's going to be terrible.......
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

New James Bond trailer 2 looks sexy af. No Time To Die.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Walking Dead ending after 11 seasons: https://deadline.com/2020/09/walking-de ... 73093/amp/

Daryl and Carol spin off in 2023. Maybe I'll try to find out where I left off since I know there is an end.

More important news, The Kardashians show is coming to an end. Obviously I'm being sarcastic about important. The wifey told me and said she was sad. I told her I'm glad and thank God it's ending.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

The Oscars done full-on embraced the woke.