There we go

eddieson

Re: There we go

Post by eddieson »

killacross wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:24 pm Correct...

The formatting of the site doesn't make it easy to multiquote

Also means... We've already talked about it before. It was end of last year/top of this year when we told each other

... It's just further proof that I'm not a good person. Talking about Ms thickums and forgot about my wife and kid
Nope, not all black people are the same killa

Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:40 pm Uhhh, so Laura Loomer just won the GOP primary for her district. She doesn't have a great shot at winning mind you, but if you think an unapologetic islamaphobe has NO CHANCE at winning a congressional seat in this day in age then I would like to remind you of the anti-Semites currently taking up residence on the left.

This perfectly epitomizes in microcosm the paradigm shift American politics has undergone in the last four to five years.
The kooks are taking over and and quite frankly, we as a nation deserve it. I obtained duel citizenship in the early years of the Obama administration, but I had been living here since the latter half of W's first term. If you had told me back then(while I was still naïve and attempting to familiarize myself with the nuances of American politics) that this country would devolve into such a divisive shell of its former self that open bigots in all levels of government would (in just over a decade) start to galvanize real tangible support and cease to be loons, but viable candidates(the apotheosis being the moron currently sitting in the oval office), I would have told you to ask your doctor if paxil was right for you.

This shit is insane, and it has no bottom.

I have fully embraced the idea that true liberty and freedom comes with having wealth and mobility so that you don't have to deal with any of this shit. I just don't care about this shit.

Well, I care about the effect on culture but I am also of the mindset that as all the masks fall off the country will start to spilt off and you know what...good.

Why force people who have fundamentally different principles and beliefs to live together? Doesn't mean you can't shop at my store but I am not inviting you to anything in my life and as long as you don't mess with me or others who want nothing to do with you we are cool.
killacross

Post by killacross »

eddieson wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:57 am Nope, not all black people are the same killa
....I'm getting old. I don't get the joke.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:21 am
eddieson wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:57 am Nope, not all black people are the same killa
C'mon, man. It was pretty great. I had never heard a joke about the impact of penguins on apartheid South Africa before.

Pretty sure it was around you quoting Eddie instead of San, and Eddie joking that you can't just swap them out like that because they're black.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Article about Kamala Harris father, he's Jamaican so it peaked my curiosity. smh about the part where he was fighting for custody. No one talks about the sexism that goes on in these situations... racism too.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/21/us/e ... omist.html
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

xandorxerxes wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:52 pm
C'mon, man. It was pretty great. I had never heard a joke about the impact of penguins on apartheid South Africa before.

Pretty sure it was around you quoting Eddie instead of San, and Eddie joking that you can't just swap them out like that because they're black.
This. Though killa is like this Image
killacross

Post by killacross »

Ooooooh!!...I didn't know Ed was Black -- mah nigga!!
I thought he was talking about me and San or San and DM...

...speaking of which....DM, we need an update!!
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:01 am Ooooooh!!...I didn't know Ed was Black -- mah nigga!!
I thought he was talking about me and San or San and DM...

...speaking of which....DM, we need an update!!
I'll likely have something worthwhile to update you all with on Tuesday morning my time so Monday night your time.

The beach last Sunday was great though. At one point where in the water and she wraps her legs around me and starts grinding my crotch. Man, there were a few times getting out of the water that I had to adjust the way I was walking to hide the excitement.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

eddieson wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:41 am
xandorxerxes wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:52 pm

This. Though killa is like this Image
This graph is beautiful lol
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

So the update comes a day earlier because I got her to come over earlier tonight but she had to go home (she lives very far away) but she'll be back tomorrow night and will be staying over.

Let me first explain something about relationships in Japan, in order for a woman to know you're actually serious you have to say "tsukiatte(kudasai)" which is literally like saying, "(Please) date me." It sounds weird in English to phrase it that way but that's what it means essentially.

Now while at the beach last Sunday I'm in the water with her and it was just in my mind, "Do I say it to her to let her know that I'm serious about seeing where this goes." I decided "Fuck It. I'll do it." So I did, she clearly liked that I said it but she wanted a bit of time because she was still kinda getting over some past bad experiences with guys. I told her alright but that she can't keep me waiting forever and she agreed.

Fast forward to her coming over tonight. It had been a week since we'd seen each other and we're on my couch all comfy and I bring it up and she says she's been thinking about it all week and we talk for a bit and she looks at me and says, "Okay...say that you want me to be your girlfriend." I say it...and I guess now we're a thing.

She's coming over tomorrow night and also on Friday (she's off).
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Congrats!
killacross

Post by killacross »

a "real" couple from Tinder...
Congrats man. Have fun! Hope something comes from it!
Last edited by killacross on Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Congrats man!!!
Rai Ryuzaki

Post by Rai Ryuzaki »

Congrats dude.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Thanks peeps.

So...is there anyone in American media more smug and arrogant than Don Lemon?
Rai Ryuzaki

Post by Rai Ryuzaki »

Digital Masta wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:29 pm Thanks peeps.

So...is there anyone in American media more smug and arrogant than Don Lemon?
Highly unlikely, he's the worst.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I like Don Lemon
...he's completely fair and unbiased
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Power Book II: Ghost: https://youtu.be/XkTP1QTRWDA

@killa this is for you. I'm actually excited for this.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I dunno...after such a shitty season finale...I am kinda the same as if they brought back GOT and told a tale about Arya's adventures with the same show runners.

I'm interested...but not really with them at the helm.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Lol New Jersey:
The proposed baby bonds would provide $1,000 to each child born in 2021 into families earning less than about $131,000 per year or 500 percent of the federal poverty level, helping about three of every four children born in the state.
"This is a place where New Jersey will lead, with the first statewide program of its kind," Murphy said on Tuesday. "As this child grows, so, too, will the value of this bond - to help pay for college, to help make a down payment on a home, or to help start a small business."
The average rate of growth equivalent to Monday's 30-year-bond rate of 1.35 percent means the baby bond could be worth about $1,270 in 18 years, according to the Times.
Absolutely idiotic. Present value of $1,270 if it had been invested at an extremely conservative 3% is $746. Not only will $1270 not do jack shit in 18 years, New Jersey is literally throwing away money. Even if you disregarded all of that, the rate of inflation is around 1.7%. The money will actually be worth less (lower purchasing power) every year it's invested at 1.35%. I can't even believe this is a proposal that made it to the light of day.

Also I've never seen Don Lemon, though I recognize the name. Couldn't tell you anything about him. Guess you guys have soured on him?

I'll see myself out after that one.