There we go

xandorxerxes

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes »

The case screams involuntary manslaughter to me. Kid pulled a gun on him, he went for the gun, got shot in the ensuing fight for it. Really see a lot of similarities to the Trayvon Martin case, except these jokers didn't call it in. Supposedly the father was on the phone with 911, but never actually said anything to them. Old man was a former cop, the kid was the problem (also the shooter).

Even though blacks are a LOT more likely to commit burglary (based on arrests, which is also kind of problematic, but expected based on socioeconomic factors) that doesn't mean you can just arrest a random guy running. Even if you literally just saw him perform a crime, Citizens arrests using weapons have always been considered too extreme in terms of force. These guys had no business pulling guns. Even if you assume every crime performed by a black person was a unique individual in 2017 (FBI data date), only 5% of the black population would have committed a crime. This particular guy was even known for running in the neighborhood - neighbors have said that he often ran and waved to them.

He was presumed guilty (by these two knuckleheads) because he was black, and he would not have been presumed guilty if he was white. The presumption of guilt is the reason it's racist. These guys have much better odds in Vegas than pulling over a random guilty black guy. If you assume the actual criminal rate is closer to 3% than 5%, it becomes even more absurd. If the odds were 50% that'd be one thing, but even with the higher arrest/prevalence rate for blacks the odds just aren't there. The guy's in running gear too, where's he supposed to stash whatever he supposedly stole?

This is also why you never fight with a guy with a gun (or a knife, but different). Either run the hell away or listen to them. Even if he had a gun of his own, they've got the draw on him and there are two of them - he always loses. If you become threatening you get shot. Don't fight or argue with a cop either, if they're a piece of shit then sue their ass into oblivion after the fact.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

So there is a video going around the net about Dr. Judy Mikovits and basically saying HIV could of been prevented in 84 and how Dr. Faucci covered it up and allowed thousands or millions of people to die. It's pretty damming.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Chloroquine:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

Dr. Judy Mikovits: https://youtu.be/Cqgus2R55XA

I just wanted to know about the swat busting down her door and if that was true or not as well as the patents with this conspiracy.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Oh ya, why deez hoes mad that Adele lost some fucking weight, she looks great!
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:32 pm Oh ya, why deez hoes mad that Adele lost some fucking weight, she looks great!
Because fat bitches wanna remain fat bitches.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

For real, good for her. I hope she kills her next album too.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

xandorxerxes wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 3:15 pm The case screams involuntary manslaughter to me. Kid pulled a gun on him, he went for the gun, got shot in the ensuing fight for it. Really see a lot of similarities to the Trayvon Martin case, except these jokers didn't call it in. Supposedly the father was on the phone with 911, but never actually said anything to them. Old man was a former cop, the kid was the problem (also the shooter).

Even though blacks are a LOT more likely to commit burglary (based on arrests, which is also kind of problematic, but expected based on socioeconomic factors) that doesn't mean you can just arrest a random guy running. Even if you literally just saw him perform a crime, Citizens arrests using weapons have always been considered too extreme in terms of force. These guys had no business pulling guns. Even if you assume every crime performed by a black person was a unique individual in 2017 (FBI data date), only 5% of the black population would have committed a crime. This particular guy was even known for running in the neighborhood - neighbors have said that he often ran and waved to them.

He was presumed guilty (by these two knuckleheads) because he was black, and he would not have been presumed guilty if he was white. The presumption of guilt is the reason it's racist. These guys have much better odds in Vegas than pulling over a random guilty black guy. If you assume the actual criminal rate is closer to 3% than 5%, it becomes even more absurd. If the odds were 50% that'd be one thing, but even with the higher arrest/prevalence rate for blacks the odds just aren't there. The guy's in running gear too, where's he supposed to stash whatever he supposedly stole?

I don't disagree. Although I'm not sure you are addressing me specifically.

For me it is a police problem not a race problem because had these two morons been black nobody would be talking about the race issue.

The other point is black people stop giving them a reason to think this way about us. So that innocent black men don't get caught in situations like this. This is a complicated thing to fix especially because of welfare and generations of fatherless homes and a disdain for education that exist in the black community among other things but it really chaps my ass that I am somehow a race traitor or Uncle Tom because I am saying. "What can we do to fix ourselves."

Or you can just sit and bitch about evil white people, white privilege and evil America.

But honestly for me personally this is why I don't jive with the whole "for my race" mindset. What I said above is for the people that do. My mindset is I am gonna live my life by my principles and if gel with that then come aboard you are one of my people. Regardless of your race.

Not exactly like Trayvon. He got shot because he was bashing Zimmerman's head into the concrete...now should Zimmerman have trailed him when I believe dispatch said not to? Nope. But that's a whole different can of worms. Although Trayvon was the modern start of all this stuff.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Roy Horn from Siegfried and Roy dead from COVID19.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Did he die FROM Covid19 or WITH Covid...that is the question.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

@DM More piggybacking than responding to you specifically. I never understood the race mindset, but I also grew up in a very mixed-race school system and in the south where it's not 90% white.

Agreed on the Trayvon comment too.

Re: Roy Horn - it should be from COVID, otherwise the cause of death would be different.

@San - unfortunately that's an older covid. Studies (so far) haven't found similar results with this one.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Next up Little Richard died today, not from COVID19, cause of death not released.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

xandorxerxes wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 5:18 pm @DM More piggybacking than responding to you specifically. I never understood the race mindset, but I also grew up in a very mixed-race school system and in the south where it's not 90% white.

Agreed on the Trayvon comment too.

Re: Roy Horn - it should be from COVID, otherwise the cause of death would be different.

@San - unfortunately that's an older covid. Studies (so far) haven't found similar results with this one.
Lol YouTube keeps taking down the video for violating their policy but the women has a legitimate argument, don't try to shut her down just prove her wrong if you are honest. It's already circulating on the web smh.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Is One Piece on hiatus?
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

San Goku wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 11:45 pm Is One Piece on hiatus?
The anime is on hiatus, the manga is gonna be a monthly release for the foreseeable future. Well, I’m assuming at leas. They announced more breaks though, and One Piece takes em pretty regularly.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Colep924 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:02 am
San Goku wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 11:45 pm Is One Piece on hiatus?
The anime is on hiatus, the manga is gonna be a monthly release for the foreseeable future. Well, I’m assuming at leas. They announced more breaks though, and One Piece takes em pretty regularly.
thank you sir!
killacross

Post by killacross »

ugh...may have gone too far with my extreme leftist best friend yesterday
...which is so weird because year after year...he gets further and further left and extreme (though he probably thinks I go further and further right) -- but it is definitely his wife's influence

I called him to say congrats on the 5 yr wedding anniversary...we were talking about work...and my baby hitting 1 yr...and corona. He started talking about how Trump wasn't doing enough -- the country should shut down for 6 months and they should just mail us checks. But trump wont do that because he WANTS more people dying because it will help him win in November. I asked how?...and he started talking the equivalent to "the earth is flat"

I said something about..."my covid conspiracy is around all these researchers dying or being killed. I said the government probably has a cure and vaccine and is just timing it so that they can ride the momentum into elections. Gotta eliminate any variables in the mix"

anyway...his breaking point was that nothing will save trump in november. Biden will select an amazing woman as VP...Biden will win easily and his VP will put him over the top. And if Biden steps down..she takes over -- even better. I asked what was he looking for specifically in a VP and potential president..because she needs to have better credentials than just a vagina. He started into how a woman is automatically better...and hopefully a woman of color!! It's time for a female president...it just is.

I asked "But, is it really though? I mean...we apparently won't have a female president unless a STRAIGHT, OLD, WHITE, MAN wins it for her."

....then he hung up on me.

My wife said he updated his facebook status to something about how hard times let you see who and what your friends really are.

...I'm just assuming he doesn't mean me. He's still my brother
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Lmfao! Cotdamn you triggered him! How was your tone? Did you do it in a usual killa asshole way or did you just state your arguments?

What do you think about the jogger murder? I'm curious.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Looks like I was wrong about One Piece btw. New chapter in two weeks, and it looks like everything else is back to weekly.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I have been so busy with work (our company makes 3 Corona virus drugs... With only one being "approved")

So I haven't seen the video or seen any of the stories

My 30,000 ft understanding is that he was jogging thru a neighborhood and was accused of stealing something or breaking into a house

They argued.. He was shot (because he was going for a gun that didn't exist). The guys were cops and were never arrested or charged. Then the public outcry. So you charge 2nd degree murder and lock them up for life.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Former cop and his son, no actual current LEO's were involved in this situation