The God of High School

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
eddieson

The God of High School

Post by eddieson »

Anybody else reading this web manwha in prep for the anime?

http://readms.today/manga/the-god-of-high-school
Colep924

Re: The God of High School

Post by Colep924 »

Nah but my coworker actually recommended it to me. Been reading Tower of God though.
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

Check it out. It's like the Korean version of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi mixed with a little Ikkitousen.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Ha History’s Stongest Disciple Kenichi......... forgot all about that one
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

I still have to finish that one lol.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

I made it to the end of the tournament arc, it just seemed like it went a bit off the rails to me. Power creep is one thing, but by the time it finally ended I was pretty flabbergasted. Felt like Ichigo going from fighting hollows to fighting Bach in one arc. What should I expect from the rest of it?
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

xandorxerxes wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 7:13 pm I made it to the end of the tournament arc, it just seemed like it went a bit off the rails to me. Power creep is one thing, but by the time it finally ended I was pretty flabbergasted. Felt like Ichigo going from fighting hollows to fighting Bach in one arc. What should I expect from the rest of it?
Yeah the series takes like a hard whiplash inducing left pretty early on. At one point they start chucking the moons and planets at each other. And power levels are pretty much tossed out the window as soon as they're introduced.