Attack on Titan 124

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
Digital Masta

Attack on Titan 124

Post by Digital Masta »

Colep924

Re: Attack on Titan 124

Post by Colep924 »

Wonder what role she’ll have at this stage, not like the female titan is particularly powerful.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Colep924 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:11 am Wonder what role she’ll have at this stage, not like the female titan is particularly powerful.

Wouldn't do much good anyway as Eren is in super god mode now. He just willed Reiner's armor off him, what threat is any Titan now.

Also, I still don't like Gabby.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:43 am
Colep924 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:11 am Wonder what role she’ll have at this stage, not like the female titan is particularly powerful.

Wouldn't do much good anyway as Eren is in super god mode now. He just willed Reiner's armor off him, what threat is any Titan now.

Also, I still don't like Gabby.
Still, I’d love to see the rest of the titans at least try and stop Eren.They’ve got some time to act considering he’s gotta walk across an ocean. Has Armin ever transformed can’t remember?
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

What's an ending that actually makes sense for Eren? He already knows that he's either going to kill his friends, commit genocide, and/or get killed by taking this course of action. Committing suicide for no reason doesn't seem to help anyone. Threatening to kill the world just makes them want to kill you if you fail. If his goal is truly some sort of "good end" for his home, I don't know how he achieves it. The threat of mutually-assured destruction to enforce peace only works if you don't try to actually destroy a side. His friends' nakama power manages to stop him before he gets off the island, so their enemies never actually experience the threat (and can just persecute all of the crazy cowering people now revealed as Eldian)? He finds a way to set the titans to just screw over the entire Earth if his homeland is ever truly in danger?