One Piece Chapter 969

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
killacross

One Piece Chapter 969

Post by killacross »

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/969

Just caught up. Oda shining again with a banging backstory arc. Looks like it'll wrap up next week. Then hopefully progress this arc
San Goku

Re: One Piece Chapter 969

Post by San Goku »

I'm confused why he was dancing like an idiot for 5 years.
ifeanyi84

Post by ifeanyi84 »

same. I expected it to actually be the shape shifter
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Seems like Orochi threatened the lives of everyone he cared about. This has been one satisfying flash back. Weird Oda decided to use two DFs we’ve already seen before.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Colep924 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:08 am Seems like Orochi threatened the lives of everyone he cared about. This has been one satisfying flash back. Weird Oda decided to use two DFs we’ve already seen before.
it's not weird...it's showing those two are obviously about to die. I'm guessing when the flashback ends and he starts to wrap it up...we will see where/when Bon Clay and Bartholomew first find and eat the DFs

Oden was a absolute monster tho...to think he stood up to White Beard while still young and healthy...and then Gol Roger sought him out
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Didn’t even think about it, just watched it in a video actually, but Oda is definitely planning something big with Drake and “Sword”. I’m guessing we’ll eventually see marines revolt against the obviously corrupt government. Would love to see Garp and Coby leading anti government marines.
Thunderbox

Post by Thunderbox »

killacross wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:06 am
Colep924 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:08 am Seems like Orochi threatened the lives of everyone he cared about. This has been one satisfying flash back. Weird Oda decided to use two DFs we’ve already seen before.
it's not weird...it's showing those two are obviously about to die. I'm guessing when the flashback ends and he starts to wrap it up...we will see where/when Bon Clay and Bartholomew first find and eat the DFs

Oden was a absolute monster tho...to think he stood up to White Beard while still young and healthy...and then Gol Roger sought him out
Where did you see Kuma's DF?
killacross

Post by killacross »

Thunderbox wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:42 am
killacross wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:06 am

Where did you see Kuma's DF?
You're right...his name is Bartolomeo..the Strawhat super fan