One Piece Chapter 1130

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
killacross

One Piece Chapter 1130

Post by killacross »

https://properlinker.com/chapters/7817/ ... apter-1130

I honestly want Ussopp to be more excited and curious than fearful...
Digital Masta

Re: One Piece Chapter 1130

Post by Digital Masta »

In typical Oda fashion, Gerd is simply, "Giant Nami".

And this is one of the problems with One Piece characters in that they don't change. Usopp always being fearful even at this point and after he had gotten some of his own wins is frustrating.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Ussop will seem to always suck especially because it feels like he's really leaning into the quirks of the SHs lately. My curiosity in Elbaph is officially piqued though I will say.
Last edited by Colep924 on Sat Oct 19, 2024 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Digital Masta wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2024 12:49 pm
And this is one of the problems with One Piece characters in that they don't change. Usopp always being fearful even at this point and after he had gotten some of his own wins is frustrating.
This is my most disappointing thing about OP honestly. After dressrosa, and him unlocking some observation haki, I was really hoping we'd see a bit of a change in his mentality. Not looking for a fight, but not afraid if he had to, like how robin is... To see him still so afraid of everything is disappointing

That being said, I really like the design of Loki, and who the fuck used that sword? Also, Vivi trying to let the SH's know she's with morgans, but the only ones that would recognize it are conveniently on elbaph already
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

When I think about it, they change until they accept themselves as Straw Hat pirates. All the male characters were the fastest, they changed quickly and joined quickly. The women took longer, Nami and Robin joined but didn't have their change until Arlong and Water 7.

The later characters are the same as they always were, probably because they are older than everyone else and have a lot of experience.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

What's the difference between Elbaf and Elbaph? Or is that just a translation error? Good chapter, that Loki guy looks like he would make quick work of any pirate, admiral or elder out there.
killacross

Post by killacross »

...It's ElbaF because it is Fable backwards - Oda! wanna fight about it :x ?!
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

3 week break that fucking sucks