There we go

San Goku

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Check out the show A Man in Full on Netflix, 6 episode series. For some reason I feel killa would be the lawyer guy on the show.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I'll have to check it out at some point

... Reminds me of how you recommended Youjo Senki to me years ago. When I finally gave it a chance, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Apparently another assassination attempt on Trump. Wild it's not the cover story on every website. I saw a random YouTube clip
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^^ Wish they made more eps for that series. On my msm they seemed to care about highlighting who Taylor Swift endorsed more then the assassination attempt smh lol. Ppl really don't want Trump to win.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Personally...I think Trump is the better candidate. But I believe he is going to lose in a landslide in November. I see the negative polls for Kamala...but I think the left is trolling the pollsters (like the right did in 2016).

...I wish I owned some land in the mountains next to a stream. I suspect 4 more tough years.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:54 am Personally...I think Trump is the better candidate. But I believe he is going to lose in a landslide in November. I see the negative polls for Kamala...but I think the left is trolling the pollsters (like the right did in 2016).

...I wish I owned some land in the mountains next to a stream. I suspect 4 more tough years.
What a crazy world we live in, 2 months ago I would have said it was a for sure Trump victory with a sweep against Biden. Kamala is the worst VP in recent memory, Biden worst President, yet I do not know for certain who will win with Trump v Kamala. I think most likely Trump, unless whoever gets lucky with a 3rd assassination attempt. I think Trump shot his momentum after assassination attempt #1 when he said Iran was behind it. That was a major laugh out loud and made him look like someone of a puppet. This late in the game I think deep down everyone's made up their minds. Kamala Harris is currently in power or is supposed to be because Biden isn't running the show. The next 2 months will be interesting. The interwebs recorded assassination #2 Twitter account before the agencies wiped it out. Pretty interesting comments on there. Good that they caught the suspect alive this time and didn't incinerate his body and evidence like #1 suspect (so I heard).

Edit

R.I.P Tito Jackson
Last edited by San Goku on Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

If Kamala is as bad and weak as she supposedly is according to Trump supporters, and she can play Trump like a fiddle - which she did on national TV - you better believe foreign leaders can to. I'm pretty sure one of Trump's generals just put out a book and talks about Xi manipulating the shit out of him.

I don't know about what's been so miserable for y'all the last 4 years. We had the shit inflation that was worldwide and expected after the pandemic. Net relative to 4 years ago overall peoples salaries rose higher than inflation even with the price gouging. Congress quite literally sat on its ass and did nothing these past couple of years (including tanking the border security bill at Trump's request so he would look better). The economy itself is back to pre-pandemic levels (which is actually not all great, as there were signs of instability then and similar ones now).

As far as "worst vice president..." I don't even know what that means. They pretty much all do jack shit except toe the line.

Trump speaks even less coherently than ever, nearly everyone in his previous administration has said he's awful and should never be president again, and longtime conservatives are even endorsing his opponent just to keep him out. I really don't know what y'all see in him.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^^ Trump has to take Kamala seriously even if he feels he doesn't need to, stay on message and he should have the same expected results. Kamala was well prepped for the debate. It was Trump's 2nd debate and her 1st.

People cross party lines all the time to support. Kamala gets Dick Chainey, Trump get a Kennedy 🤷🏾‍♂️.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Explosive pagers? Wow!

I say it so often: my brain just doesn't work that way.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:56 am Explosive pagers? Wow!

Next level shit in warfare. Planting explosives in pagers is pretty clever, evil but clever. A lot of civilians were injured and killed. If there was an incident to throw peace out the window, that was it. Type of shit I thought I would only see in the movies and the scale it was executed is mind boggling.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:56 am Explosive pagers? Wow!

The most moral military in the world, everyone.

Riiight.
killacross

Post by killacross »

...and today was exploding walkie talkies

Just WOW!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I was telling the wife earlier it's like something I would see in the movies/shows. I gave an example of Sups/Flash/Batman has to difuse the bomb around the city in time, escape they succeeded lol.

Just read about the walkie talkies 😳😳😳

Check this video clip out: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAATAcHx ... U5MTd4ZQ==

Then watch this Candace Owens vid: https://www.youtube.com/live/qs_I-nBPAm ... KvMEqxOeQ9

Shit comes full circle 😳😳😳
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Joe Manganiello is apparently playing Crocodile.

Also...Diddy really is the devil. Holy shit. 1000 bottles of baby oil, my dude? One bottle lasts forever.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Not when you are buttholing 50% of Hollywood. And then having another 25% buttholing each other.

All on tape of course.

Why do these people self snitch so much?
... Smdh