Discuss any new manga chapters in here
San Goku

One Piece Chapter 1124

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta

Re: One Piece Chapter 1124

Post by Digital Masta »

1. ANOTHER break next week

2. So Kizaru did care and I am glad he said what he said to Akainu, the dude has zero chill and had to be reminded they aren't machines.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Not much happened and now there's another break. I'd bet Vegapunk himself comes back in some way
killacross

Post by killacross »

didn't Shanks send the giants to help Luffy? I can't remember if it was explicitly stated or if it was implied. The giants were with Shanks fighting Eustass Kid and then the next time we saw them they were on Egghead.

Someone has to have a serious conversation with the Strawhats about the future and Will of D. Also, they need another training arc. They were too outclassed this time around and mostly just fled.

I'm guessing it's someone from Shanks' crew to chat with Luffy. Or maybe Marco. I wouldn't even be surprised if Rayleigh pops back up. I would guess it's Rayleigh.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

killacross wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:46 am didn't Shanks send the giants to help Luffy? I can't remember if it was explicitly stated or if it was implied. The giants were with Shanks fighting Eustass Kid and then the next time we saw them they were on Egghead.

Someone has to have a serious conversation with the Strawhats about the future and Will of D. Also, they need another training arc. They were too outclassed this time around and mostly just fled.

I'm guessing it's someone from Shanks' crew to chat with Luffy. Or maybe Marco. I wouldn't even be surprised if Rayleigh pops back up. I would guess it's Rayleigh.
No I mean it's possible Shanks sent them, but as far as we know they saw the skirmish happening in the paper so they went to Egghead to help. But I don't know if I'd say they were outclassed, it's just that invincibility thing the elders have going that kept them safe from Luffy
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Hope Saul is alive and doing well and to see a conversation with Robin. Maybe he has good Intel and documents to give to Robin.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 7:15 pm Hope Saul is alive and doing well and to see a conversation with Robin. Maybe he has good Intel and documents to give to Robin.
We know he is fine which I why I still think Kuzan is plotting something.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I don't want to go back to find it...but I thought they said "we were sent to get you. We were shown your wanted posters so we know who the SHs are". The SHs mention Vegapunk and they said - "oh, we were sent to get him too by that one guy/researcher/scientist" [I don't remember the actual term, but later we assume it was probably Saul]
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

killacross wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:38 am I don't want to go back to find it...but I thought they said "we were sent to get you. We were shown your wanted posters so we know who the SHs are". The SHs mention Vegapunk and they said - "oh, we were sent to get him too by that one guy/researcher/scientist" [I don't remember the actual term, but later we assume it was probably Saul]
Actually that does sound familiar now