There we go

San Goku

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 6:14 am Kamala can't choose someone from California.

The President and VP can't be from the same state as their electoral college reps. Therefore - they would be giving up all of the votes in California (and would definitely lose the election then.)
Correct, I heard that recently too. I heard if they want to get around that they can change permanent residency to another state. I don't know if there is a length of time.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:54 pm So BlackRock claimed it was a CLERICAL ERROR to short 12 MILLION shares of Trump stocks prior to his failed assassination. Just a coincidence that the 20 year old kid was in one of there commercial ads, nothing to see. The clown world content just keeps giving lol.
Oh oh let me hop on the conspiracy train.

Epstein died on Trump's watch. Now it's come out that Trump flew around with him many times. Coincidence?

I feel like having one woman / black candidate is already pushing it. I'd put a wager on Hispanic man or gay white man.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Cotdamn, I seen clips of the Secret Service Director hearing, it was a blood bath.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

It's funny, for all the Democrat talk about saving democracy, they do seem okay with circumventing the Democratic primary vote so that elites can choose Kamala.

She gets to run for president having not received one damn primary vote.
Last edited by Digital Masta on Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
killacross

Post by killacross »

FAKE NEWS!!
I think she got 2% before dropping out

That's what's wrong with you MAGA Republicans
...you're practically a Nazi and you support a known xenophobe
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Doesn't matter, the powers that be decided to give Kamala the power.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Well France had the worst fucking open ceremony in history. Some pedophile shit as well.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Robert Downey Jr. as Dr.Doom? What...the...fuck?
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Digital Masta wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:56 am It's funny, for all the Democrat talk about saving democracy, they do seem okay with circumventing the Democratic primary vote so that elites can choose Kamala.

She was in Biden's ticket. They literally voted for her as the replacement for Biden. It's no different than if Biden dropped out after being nominated, elected, or accidentally fell down an elevator shaft onto a pile of bullets.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:42 am Robert Downey Jr. as Dr.Doom? What...the...fuck?
I shaked my fucking head. WHY? Give that role to someone else. People just like to cling to fame and power I guess.

I'm glade to hear Wesley Snipes is back as Blade in Deadpool & Wolverine.
xandorxerxes wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 2:16 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:56 am It's funny, for all the Democrat talk about saving democracy, they do seem okay with circumventing the Democratic primary vote so that elites can choose Kamala.

She was in Biden's ticket. They literally voted for her as the replacement for Biden. It's no different than if Biden dropped out after being nominated, elected, or accidentally fell down an elevator shaft onto a pile of bullets.
Except we know Biden was forced out against his will lol.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 7:08 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:42 am Robert Downey Jr. as Dr.Doom? What...the...fuck?
I shaked my fucking head. WHY? Give that role to someone else. People just like to cling to fame and power I guess.
This is Disney/Marvel being desperate.
xandorxerxes wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 2:16 pm

My post is for everyone else because I know this won't mean anything to you.

Biden's brain has been mush for years, since AT LEAST 2020 back when they implemented the "keep him in the basement" strategy but the democratic establishment and the media that supports it have been gaslighting people for years, telling everyone not to believe their own eyes and ears.

Biden is as sharp as ever.
This is the best Joe Biden.
I saw him in a meeting and he was so sharp.

etc

And this was the story up until A MONTH AGO but after that trainwreck debate, the memo went out that Biden had to go and then the story became about him being too old(because they couldn't hide it anymore).

If he is too old now he was too old years ago, or he was at least too old when primary season rolled around. As a person with a grandmother and aunt who had Alzheimer's and a grandmother-in-law with dementia, I can tell you that brain decay doesn't happen overnight.

They were so in on Biden that they didn't allow primaries (and by this point, he had been well into his decay) and even pushed out RFK Jr.

Essentially the emperor has no clothes and they are freaking out because they are stuck with his unlikeable DEI hire of a VP, Kamala Harris who to her credit was not willing to go gentle into that good night and indicated that she would raise hell if she were passed over because she was reportedly pissed off when people were passing over her to think of who could replace Biden.

And we all know they essentially soft coup'd him. He had zero intention of leaving, literally hours before his tweet people were saying he was gonna stay in. But they set it up to where he had two choices:

1. Get out of the race and save what remains of your legacy

2. Raise hell and destroy your legacy after we have already set up that you're leaving

Either way, they decided that he was done and now they are trying to call him noble as that is part of the deal that he gets to keep a "good" legacy but he is far from noble. If he were noble he would've done this months ago instead of saddling Harris with a terrible situation.

I mean it's not like the Democratic establishment hasn't done shit like this before:

2016: Hillary was the anointed one, even though Bernie has actual REAL grassroots support, there was no way they were gonna let that man win the nomination. And we know this thanks to the leaked emails.

2020: Biden was gonna be the guy, so Mayor Pete and others all dropped out at the same time before Super Tuesday IIRC, leaving in a few stragglers to make it "fair".

Harris couldn't even make it to the first primary because she was so trash. And this idea that they are now pushing that she raised money from grassroots support? GTFO of here with that nonsense. She ain't Bernie and I despise that man.

Say what you want about the Republicans but they let the shit rock even when the establishment hates the candidate but Trump has just too much support for them to deny it. They have tried EVERYTHING. The man is the luckiest human on earth.
Last edited by Digital Masta on Mon Jul 29, 2024 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

IOC pulled the Olympic Opening ceremony, what an absolute epic fail and disgrace.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

How did I not know about rooster fighter?
killacross

Post by killacross »

Is that real? YouTube has suggested it for me over and over and over. I haven't played my Xbox 360 since gta5 so I haven't been curious enough to click.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Oh, it is very real. Apparently the manga has been around since December 2020.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 10:15 pm My post is for everyone else because I know this won't mean anything to you.
I mean, I get it. I read the one about the Obama's being the secret kingmakers too and are pissed because they didn't want Kamala. It's just one of those things where there's too much going on for it to have been covered up.

Biden's brain isn't mush, you can look to his SOTU speech to see that. He engaged and rebutted in real time. The fact that you can tell he didn't want to step down means that his brain isn't as far gone as you are saying it is. The 'too old' has been the narrative his whole presidency, but optics are everything. After the debate Dems knew he wouldn't win because it made the narrative issue #1.

VPs are always DEI hires. Look at why everyone is giving Trump a weird look for picking Vance - because he brings nothing to the table. You pick a VP to get some sort of voter support you didn't have out of it. Kamala has been VP for 4 years now, I'm assuming you're not going to argue that's worth nothing.

Yeah, Kamala is raising all of this money. It's easy to see why - there's a LOT of Trump hate and people were really sour on Biden after 4 years of being told "old old old old." Biden said he was running again right after Trump announced, so everyone who didn't want Biden didn't have any reason to donate.

RFK is a joke and had no shot in any world.

So yeah, there could be a secret coverup for years that only came out now that they let him on TV and it didn't work out that one time when it did every time before, or it could just be that a whole shitton of people really don't want Trump and were ready to leap behind any real candidate that's not Biden.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 12:18 pm Oh, it is very real. Apparently the manga has been around since December 2020.
I thought that looked familiar
I've been dismissing it for years but watched the trailer the other day. I was impressed with the fighting chicken lol.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Deadpool & Wolverine was fun. Happy to see original Blade back on the big screen. Gambit was cool too.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

San Goku wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 4:54 am Deadpool & Wolverine was fun. Happy to see original Blade back on the big screen. Gambit was cool too.
Spoilers bruh. They were all on this. Well damn I need to see this
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Why TF are they making Robert Downey Jr Dr. Doom? They couldn't find someone new? Disney gonna Disney. DM what is your take on this? I'm curious.
Haohmaru wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:47 pm
San Goku wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 4:54 am Deadpool & Wolverine was fun. Happy to see original Blade back on the big screen. Gambit was cool too.
Spoilers bruh. They were all on this. Well damn I need to see this
My bad, thought it was public knowledge cause Snipes spoiled it for me on his IG account lol.