There we go

Digital Masta

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

The dude being a registered Republican doesn't really mean much. I mean Ana Navarro is a registered Republican and so are those at the Lincoln Project and hatred for Trump crosses the aisle.

And then there's this:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... scrutiny-/

I mean one thing that did go through my head when I watched the video was, "There are a lot of ladies in the Secret Service these days". And I mean Trump is a big man, they aren't shielding him from anything. I would imagine that size would be taken into account for the SS, like if you have a pretty tall president then those guarding him would be on the larger side as well.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Former NFL player Jacoby Jones dies 3 days after his 40th birthday.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

superbob wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 5:11 am Former NFL player Jacoby Jones dies 3 days after his 40th birthday.
And there it is.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:58 pm The dude being a registered Republican doesn't really mean much. I mean Ana Navarro is a registered Republican and so are those at the Lincoln Project and hatred for Trump crosses the aisle.

And then there's this:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... scrutiny-/

I mean one thing that did go through my head when I watched the video was, "There are a lot of ladies in the Secret Service these days". And I mean Trump is a big man, they aren't shielding him from anything. I would imagine that size would be taken into account for the SS, like if you have a pretty tall president then those guarding him would be on the larger side as well.
Other images seemed to show the female agents were too short to properly shield the Republican front-runner once he stood up. Mr. Trump stands 6 feet, 3 inches tall.
Ah yes, it's the short women who are at fault for Trump standing up while under fire.

You know... That's probably the most persuasive evidence you could give me to try to convince me that this was staged. This coward was standing up while under fire to pump his fist in the air at cameras?
Max R. Smith, a former classmate, recalled that Crooks was “definitely conservative” and “always stood his ground on the conservative side” in class discussions. (Source: The Philadelphia Inquirer)
Maybe he was just out to get the pedophiles.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Is it true Joe Biden is quoted saying "It's time to put Trump in a Bullseye" shortly before his assassination attemp? Talk about worse timing 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤡🌎

https://x.com/Amer_icanbadass/status/18 ... FCYwA&s=19
killacross

Post by killacross »

The handful of YouTube clips I've seen of JD Vance... He'd mop up Kamala in under 5 minutes.

Of course.. I have months and months to dig in... And of course.. I'm not gonna pay any attention until 2 weeks before voting day.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:18 pm The handful of YouTube clips I've seen of JD Vance... He'd mop up Kamala in under 5 minutes.

Of course.. I have months and months to dig in... And of course.. I'm not gonna pay any attention until 2 weeks before voting day.
So is this a good, great or terrible pick?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Mopping up Kamala is a low bar.

And the more information that comes out about the assassination attempt the more things start to stink, I mean this was either extreme incompetence or something else. I dunno.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Mr. & Mrs. Smith remake on Amazon Prime, made in a series with Donald Glover is pretty damn good.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:30 pm So is this a good, great or terrible pick?
Depends on perspective, but he's another standard lie/conjure/repeat hypocrite. Called Trump America's Hitler, then once he was elected bent over backwards for him every time. Lied about supporting abortion exceptions in his debate with his Senate opponent, but does so with full conviction and confidence so it sounds like he was calling his opponent out instead. From OH, so if you consider it a swing state (I don't) that's also more electoral votes in the bag. He's definitely one of the politicians that's in it for personal gain and power. It's a good pick for Trump because they're pretty similar personality wise.

One thing against him was that he's worked with Warren against giant corporate interests, and Trump is old and mentally not there. Reasonable chance he becomes president. That's raising a few eyebrows in the corporate world from what I read.
Digital Masta wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:52 pm And the more information that comes out about the assassination attempt the more things start to stink, I mean this was either extreme incompetence or something else. I dunno.
I defer to Hanlon.

Sounds like it was identified as a problem point beforehand,.but jurisdiction was left to local law enforcement due to distance (common thing). Open carry laws make it harder to identify targets until it's much later, and he technically didn't do anything illegal until he set up to take a shot. Obviously he was suspicious as hell, but it's not like we train police how to respond to situations apparently.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

So BlackRock claimed it was a CLERICAL ERROR to short 12 MILLION shares of Trump stocks prior to his failed assassination. Just a coincidence that the 20 year old kid was in one of there commercial ads, nothing to see. The clown world content just keeps giving lol.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I'm still excited for Deadpool/Wolverine

Edit: Rep Sheila Jackson Lee dies at 74

Not a fan, but also not speaking ill of the dead..
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

killacross wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 9:07 pm I'm still excited for Deadpool/Wolverine

Edit: Rep Sheila Jackson Lee dies at 74

Not a fan, but also not speaking ill of the dead..
No one should spend 30 in congress...
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

@XX does Biden still have a chance? Trick question.... I heard he dropped out.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Biden drops out

Wild world. But then again, it's not like their campaign was mostly on a direction for the country. It was, we gotta stop the orange man. So they can keep the same campaign and sub in anyone else. I saw an article saying Harris Clinton or Harris Whitmer were the best chances to go for a historic all female presidency.

All that's left is for Trump to come out as trans
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:21 pm Biden drops out

Wild world. But then again, it's not like their campaign was mostly on a direction for the country. It was, we gotta stop the orange man. So they can keep the same campaign and sub in anyone else. I saw an article saying Harris Clinton or Harris Whitmer were the best chances to go for a historic all female presidency.

All that's left is for Trump to come out as trans
So they can keep the money. They can't get the money if they kick Biden out so they forced him to drop out and pick Kamala (same ticket). Top doners will unfreeze the funds.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

We're in one interesting timeline.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:08 am We're in one interesting timeline.
Kamala should choose a nudiest Tranny from California on the ticket. The cherry on top for the clown world madness. I heard different states have different rules and Biden will have to remain on the ticket and another state can only change unless he died.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Kamala can't choose someone from California.

The President and VP can't be from the same state as their electoral college reps. Therefore - they would be giving up all of the votes in California (and would definitely lose the election then.)
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Hillary right now...