There we go

killacross

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

My grandma passed 10+ years ago and the other like 30+ years ago

I'm in that era of life where it's my aunts and uncles. My parents are gonna be in there at some point. Life is wild that way.

Celebrate that she had a long, and full life. Personally, I hope my body dies before my mind rots... But I still want to live to like 103.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I pretty much ruined Infinity arc with spoilers for myself. I couldn't help but click on all the short reels on YouTube and now I pretty much know how it's gonna end. I just wish it could come out tomorrow.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Stumbled on a bad car accident in a rural area on the way home with my fam. Be careful on the roads.

I remember when my son was born, I was like fuck I wish he got to meet his great grandson. I'm glad my grandma met him and he has a memory of her.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

My condolences Bob. It never is not tough when losing someone close to you.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

superbob wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:54 pm Grandma passed away this morning after a week in end of life hospice care... It's been expected for about 6 months now, and she's had progressively worse dementia over the last 5 years.

Still though, even though I was expecting this, it's still tough.
So sorry for your loss. I feel like those words sound empty, but I genuinely am sorry to hear it. Wishing you the best.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Geeesh 1-0 for France already against Spain. Nice assist from Mbappe.

Edit

2-1 Spain 😳😳😳

Edit

Canada loss 2-0 to Argentina. No one was expecting Canada to win but we competed and didn't get clowned. A lot to look forward to in the future. We definitely lack at strikers that can create their own space and shot.
killacross

Post by killacross »

It's weird to watch American politics implode. You have the one guy who is bombastic and flamboyant and loves power... Then you have the other guy who jjdjaxksbsjdnjsnsna......... Anyway

2028 will be wild though. Newsome vs Ramaswamy.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 12:20 am It's weird to watch American politics implode. You have the one guy who is bombastic and flamboyant and loves power... Then you have the other guy who jjdjaxksbsjdnjsnsna......... Anyway

2028 will be wild though. Newsome vs Ramaswamy.
Biden's full of gaffes on a normal day, there was a 0% chance he didn't fuck it up. Apparently Republican pundits are considering it a double win - he did well enough that he might stave off getting replaced but gave their political machine so much stuff they can throw in ads.

Guess we're stuck with the guy who almost imploded us 4 years ago and has already literally said he wants to be a dictator... Before the supreme court ruled that the president actually is one.

And is also apparently a pedophile based on the released Epstein records?
killacross

Post by killacross »

Richard Simmons dies at 76

.. He was so strange, but he made the world so much better. RIP

Edit

Wild fucking world!! Someone was trying to pop Trump at a speech. Looks like they hit his ear or something. He grabbed his ear like he had been grazed, then ducked. And when they walked him off stage, there was visible blood on his head and face.

Gonna be wild when we find out Trump team arranged the whole thing.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I just got home WTF 😳😳😳😳
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

It would be something if it was arranged because at this point the secret service is well versed in assassination attempts.

This may have just sealed his win because nothing will stop his supporters from going to the polls now. Absolutely nothing.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Good Lord, it was already sealed and in the stratosphere, that's why this happened. Now it's going to Mars. Senate and House sweep.

Edit:

Eye witness

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9YgU1ZS ... dubjVvYQ==
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

If it was an inside job I would think they wouldn't hire a registered Republican. But this is also Trump. I can see it now "motherfucker wasn't supposed to actually hit me. This'll really play to my ratings!"

Love the hypocrisy of congressmen calling it biden's fault for inciting violence. Their members literally threatening violence isn't inciting violence to them but saying the guy who attempted a coup is a threat to democracy is an instigation. Sure.

Also after years of ignoring someone finally asked Trump about project 2025 where he did his usual deflection about not knowing... Ignoring that the architects and policies were all his people and policies... Then promptly hired one of them.

We're so fucked.

Edit: Apparently the place the shooter was at wasn't guarded and police didn't do anything about the shooter when people told them that a guy with a rifle was going up there. Crazy.
Last edited by xandorxerxes on Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^^ XX just curious do you consider this an assassination attempt on Trump?
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:40 pm ^^ XX just curious do you consider this an assassination attempt on Trump?
Edit: Absolutely is a better word choice.
killacross

Post by killacross »

And now Shannon Doherty dies at 53
...it's always in 3s. So it wasn't Trump, so wonder who is next?

This weekend will be just like Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson.
Last edited by killacross on Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

R.I.P Shannen Doherty 🙏🏾🙏🏾😢
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:30 pm And now Shannon Doherty dies at 53
...it's always in 3s. So it wasn't Trump, so winner who is next?

This weekend will be just like Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson.
Richard Simmons, Sex doctor and Shannon. 3 ppl.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://youtu.be/O_A8HdCDaWM?si=tVEn5-kUHd1zQSqD

New Cap movie.... why the fuck do they call it Captain America, just call it Falcon. Even if he is assuming the Captain America role.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

xandorxerxes wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:22 pm If it was an inside job I would think they wouldn't hire a registered Republican. But this is also Trump. I can see it now "motherfucker wasn't supposed to actually hit me. This'll really play to my ratings!"

Love the hypocrisy of congressmen calling it biden's fault for inciting violence. Their members literally threatening violence isn't inciting violence to them but saying the guy who attempted a coup is a threat to democracy is an instigation. Sure.

Dems will try to pose as Republicans all the time.

https://x.com/simonateba/status/1812488 ... 02032?s=19
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:50 pm
xandorxerxes wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:22 pm If it was an inside job I would think they wouldn't hire a registered Republican. But this is also Trump. I can see it now "motherfucker wasn't supposed to actually hit me. This'll really play to my ratings!"

Dems will try to pose as Republicans all the time.

https://x.com/simonateba/status/1812488 ... 02032?s=19
Note that he registered and voted Republican in 2022, and his donation was in 2021. Fox News conveniently left out that last date too. He was still in high school and too young to vote in 2021.