... Wild wild west outche
San Goku

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Expected kangaroo court verdict 🤷🏾‍♂️
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 4:08 am Stormy did it!! Guilty on all 34 counts

... Wild wild west outche
Funny thing is we still do not know what crime specifically he was convicted of.

As Tim Pool points out:

https://youtu.be/_yY5ehSMd2Y?si=zyBaWcs7UTiAE4pZ

Is it surprising...no. But the media and Dems got what they wanted, they will say CONVICTED FELON every time they say his name now.
killacross

Post by killacross »

isn't it like he was caught jaywalking....but they charged him with 44 misdemeanors because that's how many steps it took to cross the road. The first step was a deliberate decision to break the law initially and every step after was a decision to continually break the law. But because New York says committing one crime in prep of another makes it a felony.. You get 44 charges. Of course if those were harassing to stalking to tape to murder to hiding the body - you'd bail out for $25.44 the next day.

My understanding is it was the crime of falsifying business records. They charged him with every time the money was shuffled around and that's how they got to 34 felony offenses.

Honestly, it's solidified my vote for him in November. He was such a "fuck you" to the establishment the first time he was elected in. I didn't vote for him in 2016..but did in 2020. I will again in 2024.
Last edited by killacross on Sun Jun 02, 2024 5:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

@Bob, you're a Z-Box Halo fan if I remember correctly. What are your thoughts on the Halo TV show? I'm almost finished season 1.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Robert Barnes on the Trump conviction

https://youtu.be/rB0UtOpoq8A?si=ih-XC_0jiwjF0OMT
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 12:27 am Robert Barnes on the Trump conviction

I finally watched those links. I was kinda right...kinda wrong. He was voted as a middle finger to the status quo in 2016. But I thought they were doing something circular to get the charges...turns out...they didn't even do that.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 12:27 am Robert Barnes on the Trump conviction

Watching now. Thanks.
killacross

Post by killacross »

We gotta get Trump in there in 2024 now. He's gonna grab that Mexican Jew by the pussy

I kid, I kid.

I'm not sure what I hate more in a leader... A Mexican, a Jew... Or a woman...
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:01 pm We gotta get Trump in there in 2024 now. He's gonna grab that Mexican Jew by the pussy

I kid, I kid.

I'm not sure what I hate more in a leader... A Mexican, a Jew... Or a woman...
I'm watching my sons soccer game laughing my ass off at ur post 🤦🏾‍♂️
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross

Post by killacross »

BREAKING NEWS!!

superbob is a huge fan of Miss Alabama and Miss Maryland 2024
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

As always...we live in a clown world.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:56 am BREAKING NEWS!!

superbob is a huge fan of Miss Alabama and Miss Maryland 2024
Thank God I'm on the internet frequently because I would not have known what you were alking about 🤣🤣🤣

Digital Masta wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 1:06 pm As always...we live in a clown world.
Yup and we are powerless 🤦🏾‍♂️🤡🌏

Edit

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/docto ... r-BB1nPQxS

More clownish world. How do you get punished for this? 🤦🏾‍♂️
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://youtu.be/YOhvuTo4RwY?si=lgRfnGxtDgncUxuP

Last science vid but this is a great discussion about some gaps in science with Dr. C.S. Unnikrishnan.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Ugh! My best friend strikes again (or maybe it's me). So I send him a text because it's his daughter's 3rd birthday. Starts up a friendly conversation and we catch up for a bit.

I mention something about raising kids and it starts another conversation. I tell him that my daughter got me so angry the other day. She has a big glass of strawberry milk. She asks if she can drink it in the guest room. I say no, you're going to spill it. She says no, I'll be very carefu---- (she drops the cup and just makes this humongous, neon pink mess. It hits the carpet, hits the bed, hits the wall. I am pissed. I raise my voice and tell her to get out and go to her room. She is immediately like "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I don't want a paddlin'. She goes to her room and cries. I start stripping the bedsheets, dry the walls, dry the carpet. Cleaning and cleaning and cleaning.)

My friend says something about taking the time to collect myself, cool off...and not hitting your kids when you're angry. I said I didn't hit her...but it's weird to want to. This starts this whole other conversation about corporal punishment.

I said it is just quick and easy. It makes you feel good to get the frustration out...but you turn your kids into victims. So we spank pretty rarely. He goes int this diatribe about how it is a remnant of slave culture and how we have to break the bonds of our oppressors [white people] and never spank our kids. I said it's not slavery because it's something in every culture. EVERY culture has been a slave at some point...

This now becomes this thing about how years ago I would argue with him about black lives matter vs all lives matter. I told him, I remember. I wouldnt say BLM...I would say BLM, too. This started another lecture about some inane S [IMV]. Finally - he was like - we can at least agree that Donald Trump is going away for a looooooooooong time. And he deserves it!!

I said - he likely won't get jail time...and just from the way the case was mishandled - the conviction is likely being overturned in the coming weeks. He was speechless and hung up on me - again [he's done that before in the past]. He sent a text saying he had to get back to work...and that he'll message this weekend - I doubt he will. I responded that I love him like a brother, love his wife and daughter...and to let me know if they ever need anything.

...We are so weird.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^^^ LMFAOOOOOO!!!! Went to a Pediatrician for Behavioral assessment the other day because they were like my son may have ADHD, wife was kind of agreeing because he doesn't listen to her. I told her our son is perfectly normal, he listens to me for the most part. We go there, doctor is asking a couple questions then realized it came down to our parenting styles (already knew this), he confirmed son doesn't have ADHD (already knew this but he had to say it). He seemed happy to find that I believed in spanking and that I believe when you eat dinner, it should be food first, then juice and then you can have your snack after. If you don't eat your food then no snack. The doctor seemed to be relieved that there was still some sane people around here and agreed with me full heartedly.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Children are weird...

My daughter ignores my wife. Just flat out tunes her out completely. My son adores my wife.

When I talk, my daughter moves immediately. When I talk, my son looks terrified 9x out of 10, and then complies.

Both are terrified of whoopins ... But they've gotten them so sparingly. I've probably given my daughter 3 real whoppins in 5 yrs. I've given my son 0.

...now bodyslams on the bed is another story :twisted: :twisted:
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:18 pm Children are weird...

My daughter ignores my wife. Just flat out tunes her out completely. My son adores my wife.

When I talk, my daughter moves immediately. When I talk, my son looks terrified 9x out of 10, and then complies.

Both are terrified of whoopins ... But they've gotten them so sparingly. I've probably given my daughter 3 real whoppins in 5 yrs. I've given my son 0.

...now bodyslams on the bed is another story :twisted: :twisted:
Is it getting hit that they are terrified of or do you just have more credibility and "Dad Authority"?

Alsoa

Finally, season 2 teaser for Arcane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEbfiLaOdJA

I'm told this is the final chapter of the Jinx/Vi storyline, not the entire series and that they will do other stories within the world.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Looking forward to that. Gotta go back and binge season 1. I remember it was good...and that's about it.

...Kinda related, the next season of anime looks like absolute ass.