There we go

San Goku

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Just like that I've crossed over to the 40 year mark. Just glad to live to see another day. Went for a jog and swim to start my day. Had dinner with the fam. Kept it simple.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Congrats dude

Here's to another 365!!

Edit:

Buh.. They going after David Copperfield now?

If HE couldn't make it disappear.. We're all doomed
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://youtu.be/3Ti0hUQPy5U?si=V9OIY6_peXm116su

WTF Diddy went full Ike Turner 😳😳😳🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:26 pm 25% to 100% tariffs on Chinese EV brands and advanced batteries is crazy.......b-b-but climate change and free market?
It's to try to protect American industry. We were the global leader in renewable energy 10 years ago, but we got... We'll say set back... And now China's eating our lunch with cheap EVs.

I assume China will just do what Japan did back in the 80s and build factories here/somewhere else that's not China and doesn't have the tariffs, but it gives American companies a few years to play catch-up.

Sucks to be a consumer that wants a cheap EV though.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Ao I'm watching Joe Rogan #2152 episode with Terrance Howard. I had no idea he was a patent scientist/philosopher as well as an actor. Very interesting interview. I actually had no idea about the Walter Russell periodic table that looks at the elements through frequency. Although I was aware everything is connected through energy.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Xmen 97..season 1 was quite good

8/10. Loses a pt for changing the character designs. Loses a point for the animation quality in general. I said it before.. It has a look like it was made in flash for Newgrounds.com

Magneto was super fucking dope too...
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 8:27 pm Xmen 97..season 1 was quite good

8/10. Loses a pt for changing the character designs. Loses a point for the animation quality in general. I said it before.. It has a look like it was made in flash for Newgrounds.com

Nothing less than 10/10. Had no idea Cyclops was a real 🥷juggling his main chick and side chick. Magneto is the best on the show.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 8:27 pm Xmen 97..season 1 was quite good

I agree with this assessment. They did this really weird thing with Magneto and Xavier where they gave them what can best be described as "luscious lips".
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Terrance Howard interview on JRE: https://youtu.be/g197xdRZsW0?si=dq93HIPJ9vw0P8eu

Here is the interview. Let me know if he is crazy and/or I am crazy for thinking he's onto something?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

I just watched the first 2 minutes...he cray cray. Talking about remembering being in the womb and how his first "friend" was his arm because he didn't know it was his arm.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:58 am I just watched the first 2 minutes...he cray cray. Talking about remembering being in the womb and how his first "friend" was his arm because he didn't know it was his arm.
Keep going. At least an hour if you can.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I haven't finished, but same thought as Katt in Da Hat
.. Terrence is an undiagnosed bipolar
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Apple VisionPro immersive game for WHAT IF

https://youtu.be/lLk-IkPktMo?si=idEiBAhk3q3dBVPL

killacross wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:39 pm I haven't finished, but same thought as Katt in Da Hat
.. Terrence is an undiagnosed bipolar
Just need some distinguished scientist to compare what he's saying. I watched the Oxford University lecture shortly after. It wasn't bad, students tried to clown him but he ended up looking convincing at the end.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

X-Men 97 season 2 potential set up: https://youtu.be/i5j06ktyQOM?si=VCoWRe2-3tFuWI9b
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/179 ... T7rKQ&s=19

Judge confirmation, Ted Cruz going Ape shit on homegirl. This clow world is actually our reality.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://youtu.be/1hqaKACjrC8?si=fE4sOGSHaWoBcpB0

Terrance Howard released a vid with his partner going into more detail on his propulsion system. I hope to see a finished product in the near future.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Finally had the time to watch Across the Spiderverse today

Super late.. But a really good movie. Can't wait for part 2
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Part 2 of Spiderverse should be amazing. I watched Atlas with J.Lo. Elon Musk may as well have showed up at the end and said wear my Neuralink, with all the promotion messages.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Time is so wild. Who remembers the ThunderCats reboot? I thought it was like 3-4 years ago. Apparently that was 13 years ago. Legend of Korra?..4-5 years ago right? Nope - a decade+. I remember discussing both on these forums.

...I was explaining this to my wife's nephew (because he said something again about not remembering his age. This time to my wife and not to me...but I told him the same. No one GAD about your age). As we get older - we still remember things. The problem is that you lose your ability to estimate time. A year to my 1 year old is 100% of his life. A year to my 5 year old is 20% of her life. A year to him is 5% of his life. A year to us is 2.5% of our life. A year to his grandpa is 1.2% of his life. It becomes less and less significant...so they fly by unnoticed.

He's a brick though - so he doesn't get it. Talking with my nephews and niece - they get the concept...but I see all of that generation as losers. Gotta make sure my kids aren't as ill-equipped and pathetic as them. Gotta have some goals in life baby birds.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

It comes down to how memory is stored. Important events that you will convert to long term memory vs normal mundane shit. A child will have a higher ratio of important shit to mundane shit, whereas an adult will have a far lower ratio of important shit to everyday shit. Like you said, a year to a 4 year old is 25% of their life, whereas I graduated high school more than half my life ago, As of this year I've officially been what's classified as an Adult for half of my life.

I was in college still when Narutomania went down and we made the previous site as a location for people to stay in contact, which transitioned over to this.