There we go

superbob
Site Admin

Re: There we go

Post by superbob »

killacross wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:48 pm so anyway - I thought it was just an internet meme...but my 30 seconds of research say it is true
Look at the cast of the upcoming Tom Holland Romeo and Juliet

...I'll wait for you to report back
Nothing will beat the Romeo + Juliet 1996 movie. That being said, granted I'm white, but I'm not a fan of diversity for diversity sake in everything now...

Shogun has been fantastic though, slight changes to the original story but I've been really enjoying it
killacross

Post by killacross »

...*le sigh*
DM...save me!!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

superbob wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:48 am
San Goku wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:16 pm
superbob wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:15 am

International Transgender Day of Visibility has been march 31st for 15 years now, it's just that his year it also fell on easter. Maybe the christians should stop being such snowflakes about a holiday they stole from the pagans.

Religious themes have also been banned for easter celebrations at the white house since the late 70's, see above about snowflakes. "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion." --John Adams.
Okay. Then answer me this question. Why did this make headlines?
It made headlines because that's the modern 24 hour entertainment news media and it's the first time easter has fallen on March 31st since 2013, when transgender's weren't nearly as open and out as they are today.
It's okay now, Joe is saying he didn't do that. I forgive him because I know he's demented.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

San Goku wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:48 am
superbob wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:48 am
San Goku wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:16 pm

Okay. Then answer me this question. Why did this make headlines?
It made headlines because that's the modern 24 hour entertainment news media and it's the first time easter has fallen on March 31st since 2013, when transgender's weren't nearly as open and out as they are today.
It's okay now, Joe is saying he didn't do that. I forgive him because I know he's demented.
If you don't think the national "news" media is the driving force behind the division in society now, I don't know what to tell you. Just look at a site like allsides.com and compare headlines based on how a website leans politically.
killacross

Post by killacross »

It's not the news cycle.. It's the internet

Before.. All the crazy was localized. The internet allowed EVERYONE to find their community

Then they get in echo chambers and that lets the crazy grow and fester.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://youtu.be/bQms7ZCTxgo?si=1VQUIVvlWIyDtzAH

Check this JRE clip. WTF is wrong with Vince McMahon. That's when you know you have too much money. You don't ask permission to do what you do 🤢😄.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

He has always been a piece of shit.

Absolutely brilliant businessman, marketer and brand creator but piece of shit person.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

killacross wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:12 pm It's not the news cycle.. It's the internet

Before.. All the crazy was localized. The internet allowed EVERYONE to find their community

Then they get in echo chambers and that lets the crazy grow and fester.
Definitely not going to hear an argument from me there. The internet IMO is one of the greatest and also worst inventions we've come up with.
killacross

Post by killacross »

WTH DM?
If you won't save me...I'll save myself. No one [really] cares that they chose a black woman to do a race swap - we expect that now. The problem I have is they deliberately chose a black woman who could easily, EASILY pass as a trans, black woman. She looks rough!!

FUCK YOU ALL!!

...and that concludes my ted talk
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:20 am WTH DM?
If you won't save me...I'll save myself. No one [really] cares that they chose a black woman to do a race swap - we expect that now. The problem I have is they deliberately chose a black woman who could easily, EASILY pass as a trans, black woman. She looks rough!!

FUCK YOU ALL!!

I didn't pay much attention, sorry. But yeah she lookin' manly.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:20 am WTH DM?

FUCK YOU ALL!!

I'm with you on that one lol.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

I just came across the drama of goofball idiot Fresh from Fresh n Fit knocking up some plastic surgery-enhanced Chinese clout chaser.

Oh it's fucking gold!

I feel bad for the kid, though.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

I mean, really couldn't have happened to a nicer person? and who truly knows what's going on there, I just glanced at the reddit thread, but after talking about all the nuclear family, he goes and pulls the, "i can't raise a kid" line
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:43 pm I just came across the drama of goofball idiot Fresh from Fresh n Fit knocking up some plastic surgery-enhanced Chinese clout chaser.

Oh it's fucking gold!

Gotta link?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:05 am
Digital Masta wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:43 pm I just came across the drama of goofball idiot Fresh from Fresh n Fit knocking up some plastic surgery-enhanced Chinese clout chaser.

Oh it's fucking gold!

Gotta link?
Nope.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

San Goku wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:05 am

Oh it's fucking gold!

Gotta link?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Destiny/commen ... pregnancy/

This is what I saw after DM mentioned it
killacross

Post by killacross »

What a fucking clown... Are there any "redpill" gurus that aren't complete hypocrites?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:34 am What a fucking clown... Are there any "redpill" gurus that aren't complete hypocrites?
Aba interviewed the woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KO--ZK0gvI
killacross

Post by killacross »

I'm thinking this is another clout chase
... YT has been pushing the story, and reactions, and reactions to the reactions.. Every few months F&F does something to get a little notoriety

Myron can only challenge so many people to a fight before the world figures out the grift

The girl will say she miscarried and will disappear... But only after her OF has grown 25% in subscribers.. And they'll try to spin it as some type of teachable lesson

Honestly.. I'm more interested in iron mike VS that one clown. I wouldn't pay money .. But hope to see some highlights
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

The fact that you think it's all set up shows how far their brand has fallen.

I'm gonna go with it being real for the time being because it's just more fun if it is. Either way, this woman isn't a victim as she chose to let him bust up all in her viscous innards. Did he lovebomb the hell out of her? It sure looks like it but clearly, she doesn't make smart decisions.

Myron's emotional outbursts gotta stop, they never make him look good. He just comes off like an emotional loser, especially with the insults he hurls at them.

"YOU AIN'T BEEN TO THE GYM IN 3 WEEKS BUT YOU OUT HERE CRITICIZING ME! I GOT 20 PROPERTIES, I DON'T NEED THIS PODCAST!"

Really shows what he thinks the world values.

Funny enough, Fresh and Fit are dealing with the same problem that Ben Shapiro and Daily Wire are dealing with right now after the Candace firing. Their credibility is being shot because they are a bunch of hypocrites.