There we go

Digital Masta

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:20 pm The government has always been weaponized

No argument here.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Well, this is insane but California gonna California.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... ssion/amp/
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:21 am Well, this is insane but California gonna California.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... ssion/amp/
😮😮😮🤯🤯🤯😄😄😄

Fuck man, I need better friends because I want to U.S citizenship to look for work.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Live action Avatar The Last Airbender is cool so far, son likes it too. Only on ep 2.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

I don't know if anyone's watching Frieren beyond journey end, but I would highly recommend it.
If you're looking for a story driven fantasy action anime it doesn't get any better than this.
The art and animation is good to great and it's consistent.
The story is nice. I don't know what it is about the story and its characters, but something about it just draws you in.
The background music is very soothing and relaxing.
This anime really is like going through a journey with the main character who's lived a long life.
Last edited by Haohmaru on Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Started watching "Delicious in Dungeon" on netflix, been really enjoying it so far. Got that DnD vibe
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Haohmaru wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:52 pm I don't know if anyone's watching Frieten beyond journey end, but I would highly recommend it.
If you're looking for a story driven fantasy action anime it doesn't get any better than this.
The art and animation is good to great and it's consistent.
The story is nice. I don't know what it is about the story and its characters, but something about it just draws you in.
The background music is very soothing and relaxing.
This anime really is like going through a journey with the main character who's lived a long life.
Thank you, need a new anime to check out.

superbob wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:25 pm Started watching "Delicious in Dungeon" on netflix, been really enjoying it so far. Got that DnD vibe
I'll try to check this out too. Thanks. 8 episodes in for Avatar and I would say it's a good show. They've blended some of the story arcs together but they've done it well. Characters are all on point. I love the character flashbacks and past Avatar interactions.
killacross

Post by killacross »

It's been Solo Leveling and Tsuki ga Michibu this season for me...
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

killacross wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:32 am It's been Solo Leveling and Tsuki ga Michibu this season for me...
Just watch Frieren. In Haoh you can trust.at least if you're into fantasy/travel/action genre.

I have delicious in dungeon in my to watch list. Gonna watch it after I finish apothecary diaries.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I generally download a bunch of shows.. And only watch a handful

Then I come back on slow seasons and will binge a series

Sousen no Frieren caught the download for a later watch date. Your rec just moves it up the list
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^^ That's a good strategy.

That Air Force man that burnt himself alive in protest over the war is hard-core 😳😳😳😳
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

I'm gonna check out Ninja Kamui
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

killacross wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:16 pm I generally download a bunch of shows.. And only watch a handful

Then I come back on slow seasons and will binge a series

Sousen no Frieren caught the download for a later watch date. Your rec just moves it up the list
Yeah, I'm doing the same only the legal way. I'm watching it on Crunchyroll. Yeah, we caved and subscribed. My twin and I chose to actually support the hardworking animators. Who would've thought right 😂
Also we were like what's an extra €60 a year (€30 each) to support a business we've loved and enjoyed for more than 30 years.

Ninja Kamui action wise is pretty good. You can tell it's made for an American audience. Some of the dialogue is dumb ass fuck ;)
Action is nice and it has Ninja's. What more do you want?
San Goku wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:26 pm ^^ That's a good strategy.

That Air Force man that burnt himself alive in protest over the war is hard-core 😳😳😳😳
Well damn crazy way of getting attention for a good cause.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

I just finished The Iron Claw, that was a great movie.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I finished watching REACHER on Amazon Prime about 2am in the morning. I got really hooked and now that I'm finished I'm a bit sad. I just downloaded the first 2 eps of Ninja Kamui and Sousen no Frieren. I hope it's good.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

San Goku wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:41 am I finished watching REACHER on Amazon Prime about 2am in the morning. I got really hooked and now that I'm finished I'm a bit sad. I just downloaded the first 2 eps of Ninja Kamui and Sousen no Frieren. I hope it's good.
Reacher was good, but season 2 had too much bullshittery imo. It was almost at the Arnold Swarzenegger Commando level. Immune to bullets or any kind of danger
Last edited by Haohmaru on Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Haohmaru wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:19 pm
San Goku wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:41 am I finished watching REACHER on Amazon Prime about 2am in the morning. I got really hooked and now that I'm finished I'm a bit sad. I just downloaded the first 2 eps of Ninja Kamui and Sousen no Frieren. I hope it's good.
Reacher was good, but season 2 had too much bullshittery imo. It was almost at the level of Arnold Swarzenegger Commando level. Immune to bullets or any kind of danger
I could see that, they injected season 2 with steroids so to speak. I enjoyed it a lot, we got to see the backstory on his team and how he just started roaming the place.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

@DM you should check these 'flying cars' they're testing passengers in Japan. Not too far from you I think. Nobeoko city in Okayama prefecture?

Link: https://www3.nhk.or.jp/lnews/miyazaki/2 ... 17618.html

Ya'll need to check out Mea Culpa, New Tyler Perry flick in Netflix. I laughed my ass off, good film. I caught the end part with the wifey. Kelly Rowland looking fine.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Take that libtards

Trump 2024!!

... I kid, I kid.

Was anyone surprised that states and/or a handful of individuals appointed by states can't just declare people a criminal and have them removed from the ballot!?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:19 pm Take that libtards

Trump 2024!!

... I kid, I kid.

Was anyone surprised that states and/or a handful of individuals appointed by states can't just declare people a criminal and have them removed from the ballot!?
Unanimously too, fucking retards 🤦🏾. What a waste of people's time and money. It's only going to be 4 years if/when he wins.