One Piece Chapter 1107

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
San Goku

One Piece Chapter 1107

Post by San Goku »

https://tcbscans.com/chapters/7660/one- ... -2-2024-13

Edit

What is Caribou's damn purpose at this point he always shows up out of no where lol. Looks like Vegapunk will survive.
Colep924

Re: One Piece Chapter 1107

Post by Colep924 »

Without a doubt Odas been planning this moment since fishman island. It's been a pretty big theory Caribou would end up with Blackbeard At some point. and his role to play is pretty big I'd say. He knows that Shirahoshi is Neptune and that Pluton is on Wano. So he's gonna stir up some trouble. Also Devon can now transform into one of the five elders so that's gonna play a role at some point.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

This series isn't ending until 2034 at this pace. So they mention that Teach is special because of "his lineage" okay...we get it. Just tell us.

Also Sanji...

His altered genetic activating was one of the best things to happen to him.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Devon is now able to control the Seraphim in any conflict with the marines, preventing what happened on amazon lilly. Also, Sanji just negating Kizaru's light beam like it was nothing. Dorry and Brogy going on a rampage, Usopp going to get that courage, and I think next chapter we see an end to the Zoro vs Rob Lucci fight

And with Carribou, Teach now had information on 2 of the ancient weapons. I also think that Van Augur was the one that delivered food to Luffy, knowing the chaos it would cause
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Awakened Lucci just ain't that impressive. Zoro is holding his own against him. Lucci, go home, you're officially not relevant anymore.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:58 am Awakened Lucci just ain't that impressive. Zoro is holding his own against him. Lucci, go home, you're officially not relevant anymore.
Zoro is just that badass now, a testaments to his growth.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Kizaru definitely had his eyes closed when he was about to kill Vegapunk. I'm starting to agree with whoever said it was him who fed Luffy. He clearly doesn't wanna kill him or Bonney, I wonder how far he's willing to go. Also did we ever hear about awakenings for Logia's?