San Goku

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Happy New Year to everyone ♥️🙏🏾
killacross

Post by killacross »

Closing out my financial sheets from last year

Geezus!! I did a double take on my investment and retirement accounts. Makes me wish I invested harder

... You all experience the same?

*Edit*
Also seeing some story about Japan going through a 2012 level/style disaster... Stay safe DM
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

I do doubt there will be another big one like 2011 this close to the previous one, but before the one in 2011, there was a 7.1 magnitude foreshock. Magnitude 9+ earthquakes are really rare in the grand scheme of things, they require the overriding plate to essentially get stuck on the subducting plate for an extended period of time before releasing. Earthquake prediction is a very imprecise science, but the next expected one is along the US coast, Cascadia region.

Also, december was insane for the market...
killacross

Post by killacross »

December may have been insane... But our accts almost doubled. And we didn't put in anything close to 100%

I track it monthly for our regular investments. I track our retirement annually. So when I saw it.. My first thought was... "Oh, there's something wrong with my spreadsheet." yeeeeeaaaa, nope
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

The earthquake happened further up north on the main island of Japan. I'm on Kyushu island so we weren't affected by it.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:04 am The earthquake happened further up north on the main island of Japan. I'm on Kyushu island so we weren't affected by it.
Glad to hear. Also, I remember you telling me you lived in Fukuoka a while back. I didn't know it was part of the Kyushu island region.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... vs-maxwell

Epstein flight logs if anyone wants to check it out.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Hello Everyone,

Please follow Harvard University basketball player Chandler Piggé social media account:

Instagram: chandlerp13
Chandler Piggé on Facebook
Chandler Piggé on YouTube

-----

^^^ This is my cousin, follow and share please if you don't mind🙏🏾
killacross

Post by killacross »

After listening to the Katt Williams interview... And randomly did it before it blew up and went viral

... I honestly just thought he was an undiagnosed bipolar
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:50 am After listening to the Katt Williams interview... And randomly did it before it blew up and went viral

... I honestly just thought he was an undiagnosed bipolar
I was supposed to watch it yesterday, thanks for the reminder. It seems he had a lot to get off his chest. I'll try to watch it tomorrow. Then I think I'll have to rewatch Friday cause I don't remember much about that movie anymore.
killacross

Post by killacross »

You don't need to re-watch anything specifically
.. He just said that he created all the characters he's played, wrote all the jokes/dialogue for them, chose all the wardrobe for them, and basically self funded the movies

...the last one is an exaggeration...but yea...he sounded absolutely crazy!! He was a genius who was reading 3,000 books a year for multiple years...literate by the time he 3 or 4 years old. And reading a library by the time he was 8ish. And only non-fiction books at that! and in other languages!!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://youtu.be/-wQInf23DOo?si=MuvN3epX489nSR78

How am I just hearing about this waste of space. Fast forward to the 6 min mark of man jumping a judge in court. I've seen child rapist and murderers be better protected 🤦🏾
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

The dude is now chained up like Hannibal Lecter when in court, with the face mask and everything.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:05 am The dude is now chained up like Hannibal Lecter when in court, with the face mask and everything.
Did you see how much guards they had around him? You know everyone on Shift that day got blasted hard lol.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Still watching Naruto Kai. Pain has just attacked the village. It makes me wonder though, if the Uchiha were still around... Would they have made any difference?

... I don't think so
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:58 pm Still watching Naruto Kai. Pain has just attacked the village. It makes me wonder though, if the Uchiha were still around... Would they have made any difference?

... I don't think so
I was always under the impression that the current generation of Uchiha were above average but otherwise rather mid and were living off the reputation of past Uchiha and Itachi.

Guys, did you know that Gundam Seed is back? A new movie comes out this month. Seed Destiny was the last Gundam series I actually watched back in 2005. I was still in college.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Was having this discussion with my wife... And I agree

Even the way Obito tells Sasuke the backstory
.. It's heavily implied that the sharingan was already rare... And MS and EMS was the stuff of folk tales. Sasuke and Itachi were just that spectacular

I never got into Gundam. I saw a few eps of Gundam Wing back in my middle school days. Had a buddy that looked like Duo Maxwell (the long braided pony tail)

He died a few years back. Was transporting pounds of coke and pills. I don't know if he ran the red light or the lady with her kids in the minivan. But he hit a lamp post and died on the scene. Drugs and pills spilled EVERYWHERE. He was going like 130 in a 25. Also, he had just bailed out maybe 2 days before for drug possession/distribution charges.

A great friend during my school years...but fuck that guy!! 0 sympathy from me
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:46 pm Was having this discussion with my wife... And I agree

Even the way Obito tells Sasuke the backstory
.. It's heavily implied that the sharingan was already rare... And MS and EMS was the stuff of folk tales. Sasuke and Itachi were just that spectacular

I never got into Gundam. I saw a few eps of Gundam Wing back in my middle school days. Had a buddy that looked like Duo Maxwell (the long braided pony tail)

He died a few years back. Was transporting pounds of coke and pills. I don't know if he ran the red light or the lady with her kids in the minivan. But he hit a lamp post and died on the scene. Drugs and pills spilled EVERYWHERE. He was going like 130 in a 25. Also, he had just bailed out maybe 2 days before for drug possession/distribution charges.

A great friend during my school years...but fuck that guy!! 0 sympathy from me
Hope the mom in the minivan with kids are okay.

Got out of my grove with Shippuden because Netflix stops at ep 220 or something. I was like wtf. I'll just use the web to finish off.

Did we ever give Tsunade her flowers as Hokage? She wasn't bad. Considering what she inherited, she did a good job. Of course I can't put her ahead of 1st, 2nd or 3rd. You can argue the 4th, only because of duration. Is she ahead of Kakashi and Naruto?

Edit

One trait, Tsunade was very flexible with Naruto for the most part. She was result driven but still allowed Naruto to be Naruto and prove himself. When conventional thinking would have not sent him out to fight Kakazu and Hidan. Kakashi is all around brains and great fighter, great teacher and mentor.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Poor Vivek.

Tsunade wasn't results driven. She was lazy and irresponsible. She let Naruto run wild mostly because of plot no jutsu. Same thing with why Pain undid all of his killing after attacking Konoha. It made 0 sense. Kishi couldn't come up with a justification and instead just did it because ___ "put their trust" in Naruto for reasons . He tried to retcon it by saying he was the promised child that would reunite the world... But there was never a reason for it. Naruto was just a jinchuuriki that had a lot of his own Chakra to match the 9 tails .

..and don't even get me started on Sasuke
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Did anyone except anything less than a landslide victory from Trump? smfh.