One Piece Chapter 1103 Discussion

Discuss any new manga chapters in here
superbob
Site Admin

One Piece Chapter 1103 Discussion

Post by superbob »

https://tcbscans.com/chapters/7587/one- ... 12-2023-20

no chapter for 2 weeks after this one I believe.
killacross

Re: One Piece Chapter 1103 Discussion

Post by killacross »

I need a map of OP again to understand Kuma's itinerary. I thought Kuma was somewhere else on the planet. I get he can essentially teleport himself to places...but I don't know what is happening anymore
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

killacross wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:40 am I need a map of OP again to understand Kuma's itinerary. I thought Kuma was somewhere else on the planet. I get he can essentially teleport himself to places...but I don't know what is happening anymore
The whole point of his power is you don't need a map. I remember it taking 3days and 3nights for Kumas ability to actually get someone to the chosen destination though so yeah that's really weird.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Colep924 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:41 pm
killacross wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:40 am I need a map of OP again to understand Kuma's itinerary. I thought Kuma was somewhere else on the planet. I get he can essentially teleport himself to places...but I don't know what is happening anymore
The whole point of his power is you don't need a map. I remember it taking 3days and 3nights for Kumas ability to actually get someone to the chosen destination though so yeah that's really weird.
That would depend on the distance though, wouldn't it?

Also, I'm a little confused about Bonney's ability. Does this mean she can alter her body to have abilities it shouldn't have because, in some potential alternate future, she had that kind of body? She's replicating Luffy's abilities to a certain extent so is it a future where she has the nika fruit?

Seems kinda broken, another thing is that she technically is the first character to inherit a fruit ability, right? Her mother was fed the extract of the fruit but her and others all failed however it passed to Bonney and she got the ability...along with that disease.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I meant I need to see a map because I want to see how connected the areas are. His fruit doesn't make him teleport people. He is literally using it to repel them to a destination. That's why it took 3 days and nights to arrive. It would take time to travel anywhere. I just thought that he was on a rampage on the other side of the world...not in the town next door. I didn't realize Egghead island was right beside Marijoia

I thought that Saturn teleported though via the ground seal used. I thought it was arcane magic and not technology or devil fruit based
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

I believe the 3 days and 3 nights was just a rumor heard, it looks like when kuma blasted luffy it took him 1 day to reach amazon lily (chapter 514).

Before this, he was on the red line fucking up some CD's, and before that, he was on the other side with the revolutionary army.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

killacross wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:12 am I meant I need to see a map because I want to see how connected the areas are. His fruit doesn't make him teleport people. He is literally using it to repel them to a destination. That's why it took 3 days and nights to arrive. It would take time to travel anywhere. I just thought that he was on a rampage on the other side of the world...not in the town next door. I didn't realize Egghead island was right beside Marijoia

I thought that Saturn teleported though via the ground seal used. I thought it was arcane magic and not technology or devil fruit based
I see, to be honest Kuma appearing everywhere so fast reminds me of Game of Thrones season 7. That one guy who ran from the North all the way back to Winterfell, to somehow warn Danerys of the trouble Jon and the gang were in so she could fly over and save them in time. Feels like it should've taken way longer than that
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I'm confused about Bonney's ability but the comments here may have helped a bit. The future prediction stuff is throwing me off but she can mimmick a df ability to a certain extent? Also, where did Luffy get all that food from?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

I think Kizaru might actually feel bad about what's happening. He seemed to be pretty sad about Bonney and Sentomaru.

Maybe he gave Luffy the food.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Digital Masta wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:53 am I think Kizaru might actually feel bad about what's happening. He seemed to be pretty sad about Bonney and Sentomaru.

Maybe he gave Luffy the food.
I really hope this causes him to leave the marines, and he leaves egg head with bonny and sentomaru.
killacross

Post by killacross »

The food is from Dr Vegapunks vending machines. Kizaru isn't changing sides... I forgot his brand of justice... But it was "gray area". He had no strong convictions one way or the other.. He just follows orders. He's not switching.

It's one of the SHs that wasn't in the panel spread a few chapters back

My bet is on Robin.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

I wouldn't expect Kizaru to switch he is "Uncertain Justice", but he's fast enough to do it without anyone noticing.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Kizaru's facial expressions in this chapter leads me to believe he's not enjoying this or would rather avoid the conflict if he had the choice. I don't see him switching sides, but I could see him turning the blind eye, depending on the circumstances.

We'll see who's correct with Bonney's ability and who gave Luffy meat.

.........Maybe the female Vegapunk's teleported some food!
killacross

Post by killacross »

Kizaru would be defying the guy that is at the #1 or #2 spot OF THE WORLD (I'm not sure of Saturn's relationship to the "king"... I think the"king" was installed and is being manipulated by the elders.. I dont think they take orders) .

Kizaru doesn't have enough or any conviction/reason to do something like that.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

killacross wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:25 pm Kizaru would be defying the guy that is at the #1 or #2 spot OF THE WORLD (I'm not sure of Saturn's relationship to the "king"... I think the"king" was installed and is being manipulated by the elders.. I dont think they take orders) .

Kizaru doesn't have enough or any conviction/reason to do something like that.
No way the king Imu is definitely the top dog of the government. The 5 elders answer to him and only him. I'd like to say that's obvious but this is Oda we're talking about so who knows, but based on everything at the Reverie id be shocked if he was just an installed figurehead. Also nobody knows about the king so what purpose would installing him serve?