killacross

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/lfHqMR39tvk

My favorite comment... "Double kill"
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:36 pm https://m.youtube.com/shorts/lfHqMR39tvk

My favorite comment... "Double kill"
Cotdamn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
killacross

Post by killacross »

I missed that story when it happened 10 years ago
.. But apparently the criminals had a pretty long rap sheet

And the poor old man had been burglarized 4x before them. They were just the dumbest

... What are your collective thoughts on YouTube starting to block adblockers?
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

killacross wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:17 am
... What are your collective thoughts on YouTube starting to block adblockers?
Knowing the internet, there will be a found workaround at some point, but it's pissing me off. Streaming used to be better than cable, now it's turned into cable. All this has done is forced me back onto the high seas.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://youtu.be/CYcrmsdZuyw?si=JXw_zoHfYr5Cg9tn

New Dragon Ball🐉 my heart is filled with joy seeing this.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Digital Masta wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:57 am Because you like fighting me, you have a tendency to read what you want to read and not what I actually wrote.
No, I legitimately don't understand your position.
Digital Masta wrote: My comments were about the Israel and Palestine conflict as a whole and how coming into an area to create a country while pushing those who were there already out is going to create problems.

Problems that breed awful demons like Hamas. I wasn't defending Hamas, they are absolutely vile evil pieces of shit.
This is - again legitimately - what I'm not comprehending. Are you, or are you not assigning blame or culpability to Israel for the inhuman acts committed by an acknowledged Terrorist group? I'm not dispensing judgement or admonishing you for any opinion, I'm simply attempting to understand where you stand on the matter beyond the generic: I hate the entire conflict, both sides are at fault.
Digital Masta wrote: This is the same mid wit-level thinking as those who say "OH SO YOU SUPPORT RUSSIA!" when explaining the history behind Russia/the US and Ukraine. As well as "OH SO YOU SUPPORT TERRORISTS!" when you explain that 9/11 wasn't because they hate our blue jeans and freedom but because it was blowback for meddling in the Middle East for decades.

Turns out that decades of pushing people into basically reservations can cause problems.
I'm not accusing you of sympathizing with anyone, I'm arguing from a perspective of moral clarity.
Everyone on this board knows I was born and raised in Belfast(Ardoyne specifically), that's certainly no secret. Ardoyne was notorious for IRA and various 'Freedom fighter" activity during my childhood. The IRA, politically backed by Sinn Féin( a political party myself and the rest of my family supported, and still does to this day) committed atrocious acts in the name of "Unification", and yes the politics were complicated and far from cut and dry. But the IRA were always a terrorist organization, and everyone in Northern Ireland knew it - even the diehard republicans my father used to have over for dinner regularly. On the other side were the Ulster loyalists and the various terrorist groups associated with them that also committed violence, rarely for any other reason other than hate. Most people if you asked would proclaim they understood the nuances and distinctions between to the two sides, but they really didn't, it was all reactionary. If the loyalists killed a civilian and he/she just happened to be a Catholic, that's all anyone would see and hear. If the IRA firebombed a car of a British officer and it caused unintended collateral damage(which happened plenty of times) the British police tightened the screws.

Nothing was simple about it, but there were atrocities that could never be explained by simply exclaiming "Get the hell out of Ireland you fecking English bastards!!!"

The IRA were reckless, they honestly didn't care who got caught in the crossfire. Assholes like the ulster defence association were equally barbaric at times, I had contempt for both sides for various reasons growing up.

None of these groups ever waged anything like the bloody generational jihad we're seeing in Israel. There's no "Both Side-ism" in this conflict. Whatever Israel has done in contribution of this conflict, it's not proportionate to the attacks and violence they've incurred. You can argue all you want that their retaliatory measures haven't been equal as well - and you'd be right - but you can hardly cry fowl when your opponent who you wish nothing short of complete obliteration has more sophisticated means of warfare.
Digital Masta" wrote: Israel even funded Hamas 40 years ago as a counterweight to PLO/Fatah party before they were anything large. A retired military brigadier general Yitzhak Segev admitted this as he was in charge of Gaza at the time.

America has also done this kind of nonsense. Funding someone else's bad guys only for them to become our problem later. Turns out government machinations lead to innocent people getting killed.

Now even more hate is gonna get directed at both sides which will become fuel for those who'd like nothing more than to keep everyone hating each other because it benefits them. I can't blame any Israeli right now who wants to see all of Gaza turned to ash.

It also drives me crazy that mentioning any of this apparently means you're an anti-semite and hate Jews.
I agree that accusations of "Anti-semitism" are so easily dispensed these days that the mere appearance of a nuanced take is met with paroxysm and emotional overreaction. It's pretty much become the new "That's RACIST!!!" and it renders civil discourse difficult and trying at times. But flip the coin and see how long it takes to be accused of being an islamaphobe if you so much as intimate that violence and murder are an integral part of many Islamic (especially sharia adherent) countries and governments. The Jews would argue "Hey, at least we don't kill you if you make fun of our God."

There are clear differences between these societies, specifically the Israeli and Palestinian cultures/Governments.
And last week once again brought those differences to the fore in the worst humanly possible way.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Suzanne Somers dies at 76
.. I always thought she was fugly.. But I appreciated dem titties before she butchered them
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

I started watching a lot of woodworking videos and I think it is something I want to start doing. Unfortunately it's difficult to find space here in Japan.

My gf and I just moved in together and are looking at the marriage route. Her family makes furniture, she is from a town where it's famous nationwide for the high quality wood furniture.

Her dad made us a custom dining table that my gf designed and they made me a rolling cutting board that is fit for my height. Nice and tall. We also have a TV stand and a dresser that her family made.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:47 am I started watching a lot of woodworking videos and I think it is something I want to start doing. Unfortunately it's difficult to find space here in Japan.

My gf and I just moved in together and are looking at the marriage route. Her family makes furniture, she is from a town where it's famous nationwide for the high quality wood furniture.

Her dad made us a custom dining table that my gf designed and they made me a rolling cutting board that is fit for my height. Nice and tall. We also have a TV stand and a dresser that her family made.
That is amazing DM, glad to hear. Reserve a table for the TAL group to come to the wedding lol.

I always saying knowing a trade is good to have. With your production and filming knowledge, you could probably help promote the furniture business more.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I fucking LOVE woodworking

Actually just built an outdoor sofa last week and cut the pieces for a sectional today.

Gonna assemble it when I have some time. But if it's japan... I wonder if it's traditional hand tools and their crazy interlocking joinery

It's fucking beautiful.. But I need my screws mang

Ps: Matthias Wandel got me started in woodworking... Just because I love his skillset and outlook

.. And what San said... We'll be there with Konoha headbands on :lol:
Last edited by killacross on Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Israel is at fault here no matter how you look at it. Even America handled shit better in Afghanistan.
Israel is one of the leading forces when it comes to intel and technology because of the US and yet they can't seem to find Hamas and decide to completely eradicate the people of Palestine.
It's just fucking bullshit.
And please don't talk about proportionate when you have an occupying force that literally kicks you out of your own house and land because it's their promised land fantasy.
These fucking retarded Jews from America, Europe and wherever the fuck these entitled pieces of shit are coming from are literally going to Palestine and kicking people out of their homes and think they have the right to live there.
What do you think Americans would do hypothetically speaking if one day Muslims would call America their promised land and demanded that the land to be theirs and kicked you out of your own land and houses.
Oh wait you Americans already did this with the Indian's. Who am I asking for understanding. Joking unless you're actually offended by it than fuck you, cause apparently you're an entitled dick.
As for what Hamas did during that festival. Do I think they did the right thing.. no. Do I feel sorry for the Israelis that died.. depends.
The ones that wish hell and death on Palestinians (you should watch some interviews how Israelis think about Palestinians and wish them nothing but misery) got what they deserved.
As for everyone else that didn't I feel sorry for them.

Long story short fuck Israel. You hypocritical motherfuckers. Hitler almost annihilated your shitty race and then you dare repeat history and do the exact same what has done to you.

Btw, before anyone starts saying shit like you're a Muslim so of course you're going to choose their side.
No that's not the reason. Of course I don't want to see my Muslim brothers and sisters die, but I don't want to see any innocent life lost period.
If we're speaking about Palestine through my perspective as a Turkish person then I wouldn't be talking positive about their country after how they sold out the ottoman empire to the English and Arabs and put a knife in our backs.
I'm not one to hold a grudge. That's in the past. These kids in Palestine (something like 90% is 18 and younger) are innocent and deserve to have a peaceful life.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Haohmaru wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:48 pm
As for what Hamas did during that festival. Do I think they did the right thing.. no. Do I feel sorry for the Israelis that died.. depends.
The ones that wish hell and death on Palestinians (you should watch some interviews how Israelis think about Palestinians and wish them nothing but misery) got what they deserved.
As for everyone else that didn't I feel sorry for them.

Long story short fuck Israel. You hypocritical motherfuckers. Hitler almost annihilated your shitty race and then you dare repeat history and do the exact same what has done to you.
So I don't have the time to go through this point by point.
Jew hatred aside, I''ll simply say this:

Haoh, respecfully....take your fucking head out of your fucking ass.

I'm sure you can find Israeli's all around Jerusalem and the West bank who hate Palestinians and wish them harm; i don't doubt it.
Primary difference? Palestine/Hamas has the goal of eradicating Jews literally enshrined in their founding principles:
The Hamas charter literally calls for the obliteration of Jews all over the world:

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"
"The day of judgement will not come until Muslims fight Jews and kill them"

But yes, tell me again how random Israeli citizens hurt your feefee's because they hate muslims - while Jewish parents are burying the headless corpses of their sons and daughters.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

I expected this kind of reaction. Talk about your own head first before you start talking shit.
So you find it okay for these Israelis to wish death upon Palestinians? Read carefully what I said in my message. I said if it's people like them (they don't even have the right to be called people) that died, then I don't feel sorry for them.
Why should I? If it was a Palestinian on the other side that died they would've laughed and partied. In fact that's the exact thing that's happening today.
Israelis (the ones that are) are happy Palestinians are dying left and right. They've been happy Palestinians have been dying for years. And you think I feel empathy towards these people?
Everybody is going to their maker eventually and get judged for their crimes. I have a clear conscience. I don't wish death upon anyone. That doesn't mean I'm gonna feel sorry for these horrific people (again not talking about everyone, but about those people aforementioned) who only think about death and destruction to get what they think is what they deserve. A land that isn't even theirs.

Also I don't hate Jews. I hate Zionist. Big difference.
No way a real Jew that follows his faith would accept what's happening in Palestine.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Not to deflect much but WTF are wrong with these females. You heard the story about some Israeli dude jumping on a grenade for his fiancee and dying. Wifey has the audacity to ask if I would do the same for her. In my head I'm like bitch what? Of course my answer was I would get rid of the grenade in time to spare both our lives 🙄.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Honey, that's what we called a false dichotomy. We run from the grenade.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Haohmaru wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:11 pm I expected this kind of reaction. Talk about your own head first before you start talking shit.
So you find it okay for these Israelis to wish death upon Palestinians? Read carefully what I said in my message. I said if it's people like them (they don't even have the right to be called people) that died, then I don't feel sorry for them.
At what point did I even so much as intimate that I thought it was Ok that there are Israelis that wish death upon Palestinians?

-Also-

Who the fuck are these Israelis you speak of? Some random people who are interviewed on the streets and then recorded saying obnoxious bigoted things about Muslims? You honestly thinks that's comparable to the worldwide protests/demonstrations of Palestinian supporters celebrating a slaughter - if not an outright pogrom - against Jews? You honestly expect the Jewish diaspora to feel anything other than disgust and anger at seeing video of their people being kidnapped, beaten and bloodied, stripped half naked and driven around face down in the back of a pick-up truck (while a rabid crowd screams "Allahu-akbar") to be displayed like a dog in a depraved and abject display of dehumanization? Home's ransacked and set ablaze, babies murdered and decapitated, men and women burned alive in their cars; the list goes on for fucking miles.

Is that kind of barbarism an act of a righteous godly organization in your eyes?
Haohmaru wrote: Why should I? If it was a Palestinian on the other side that died they would've laughed and partied. In fact that's the exact thing that's happening today.
Israelis (the ones that are) are happy Palestinians are dying left and right. They've been happy Palestinians have been dying for years. And you think I feel empathy towards these people?
Show me these people. Show me large scale celebratory revelry for the death of Palestinians by that of Jews. You're throwing out amorphous anecdotal bullshit and working yourself into an absolute tizzy over it. Are you a fucking mind-reader? Have you tapped into thoughts and feelings of every Jew in Israel and concluded - inexorably - that they celebrate the collateral damage of Palestinian civilians? Are Jews everywhere rejoicing when an errant rocket launched from Gaza (By Hamas!) explodes in midair and rains down debris that destroys part of a hospital killing innocent Palestinians?

How fucking myopic can you possibly be to watch an absolute slaughter by Hamas, and come away with the ludicrous position that Palestinians are being murdered left and right? The amount of mental contortions it requires to even attempt to perpetrate that notion is mind boggling.

I don't wish to cast aspersions, but I can't help but conclude you're watching whats happening and substituting reality with a prefabricated fantasy world completely divorced from said reality, and fueled by grievance and projected outrage.
Haohmaru wrote: Everybody is going to their maker eventually and get judged for their crimes. I have a clear conscience. I don't wish death upon anyone.That doesn't mean I'm gonna feel sorry for these horrific people (again not talking about everyone, but about those people aforementioned) who only think about death and destruction to get what they think is what they deserve. A land that isn't even theirs.
Correct, you shouldn't feel sorry for Hamas one bit.
Haohmaru wrote: Also I don't hate Jews. I hate Zionist. Big difference.
No way a real Jew that follows his faith would accept what's happening in Palestine.
Receipts.

You wrote:These fucking retarded Jews from America, Europe and wherever the fuck these entitled pieces of shit...
You wrote:Long story short fuck Israel. You hypocritical motherfuckers. Hitler almost annihilated your shitty race...
Sure you don't.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

You don't know shit. Few people you say. There's crowds of people cheering when Palestinians get killed and protest against every rights these Palestinians have.
Also for a teacher you're pretty bad at comprehensive reading.
I said twice in my post that I don't wish for anyone to be killed, BUT if it the people that died were Israelis that applaud Palestinians getting killed I wouldn't feel sorry for them either.
Doesn't mean I'm happy they died.
Just look at the numbers. Palestinians have been dying by the thousands by Israel's hands. I guess you're one of those people living in denial and brainwashed by the media.
And no I don't hate Jews. Just because I said that there a fucking retarded entitled Jews from the west migrating to Palestine and taking people's homes and claim it as theirs doesn't mean I hate them.
Do I think they're fucking stupid and have no heart whatsoever. YES!
Every Jew out there should be thinking twice before kicking people outside their houses and standing behind a government bombing a whole area killing innocent people.
They Jews were the ones on the receiving end not too long ago.
It's like they totally forgot about history and took a wrong lesson from what happened. Instead of despising what Hitler did they're imitating him.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Haohmaru wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:04 am You don't know shit. Few people you say. There's crowds of people cheering when Palestinians get killed and protest against every rights these Palestinians have.
Also for a teacher you're pretty bad at comprehensive reading.
I said twice in my post that I don't wish for anyone to be killed, BUT if it the people that died were Israelis that applaud Palestinians getting killed I wouldn't feel sorry for them either.
Doesn't mean I'm happy they died.
For fuck's sake Haoh, I never said you did.
You're creating a strawman of grievance and then repeating to ad nauseam the same defensive statements.
What I am suggesting - if not outright stating - is that you're extremely myopic about this whole situation and are jumping through hoops of fire to morally equivocate the outright murder of Israelis at the hands of Hamas for historical reasons.

And I don't know what news coverage you've been watching, but the protests i've seen are the Pro-Palestine demonstrations cropping up all around the globe. Many outright celebrating this pogrom.
Haohmaru wrote: Just look at the numbers. Palestinians have been dying by the thousands by Israel's hands. I guess you're one of those people living in denial and brainwashed by the media.
And all these deaths (if the counts are to be believed) are just unprovoked attacks by the tyrannical IDF who wake up every morning with the singular purpose of slaughtering Palestinians? It couldn't possibly be retaliatory strikes at Hamas strongholds? (Which are often strategically placed around civilian populations by hamas, imperiling their own citizens for the sake of propaganda) You don't think the constant barrage of rockets emanating from Gaza has anything to do with the unfortunate death of Palestinians? Why would the Israelis give the civilian population warnings when they shell a building serving as a weapons cache if their goal is to kill civilians, rather than destroy Hamas? Does Hamas give the Israelis the same warning?

I'll answer for you: No, they don't.

Hamas doesn't give a shit about its civilians, their sole purpose in life - As outlined in their charter - is the death and destruction of Jews.
Haohmaru wrote: And no I don't hate Jews. Just because I said that there a fucking retarded entitled Jews from the west migrating to Palestine and taking people's homes and claim it as theirs doesn't mean I hate them.
Read. Your. Own. Words.
You wrote:Long story short fuck Israel. You hypocritical motherfuckers. Hitler almost annihilated your shitty race...
Here, I'll flip the comment.
VV
Fuck Muslims, you Hypocritical murderous motherfuckers. Everywhere you go your shitty people bring death and destruction.

If i said that in earnest, how would you interpret that statement?
Seriously dude, THINK!!!

Haohmaru wrote: Do I think they're fucking stupid and have no heart whatsoever. YES!
Every Jew out there should be thinking twice before kicking people outside their houses and standing behind a government bombing a whole area killing innocent people.
They Jews were the ones on the receiving end not too long ago.
It's like they totally forgot about history and took a wrong lesson from what happened. Instead of despising what Hitler did they're imitating him.
I don't even know how to address this level of ahistorical stupidity. The blithe comparison to a literal genocide in which millions of Jews were systematically rounded up, shot and executed, thrown in gas chambers, starved to death, almost completely wiped off the face of the earth....to this.
It's pointless to engage with you mate, you're so far down the rabbit hole of delusion there's no extricating you from it.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Haohmaru wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:04 am
Cane_The9lives wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:30 pm
People are responsible for their actions, regardless of what predicated them. You can argue that previous conditions justify those actions, but just saying so doesn't make it true. If I shoot an intruder in my home, that's justifiable homicide in most states. If I capture an intruder, torture them for days, skin them alive, then drag their carcass through the streets behind my car that's not justifiable. Enjoy the gray area in-between.

Israel attempted to colonize Palestinian lands. Hamas has limited options thanks to their status internationally, so I don't know that diplomacy was ever actually an option, but they didn't choose to do something like declare war; they chose to terrorize people. Did all of the people slaughtered want Palestinians dead? Of course not. Even if one accepted the argument that there are Israelis who deserve death for holding despicable views (I don't), those children certainly didn't.

I understand that Israel isn't some goody two-shoes that never does anything wrong. However, Hamas's response was reprehensible and not justifiable at all. All it did was give Israel a justification to respond with greater violence than they otherwise would have been restricted to. If you still want to argue that Israel is responsible for the attack because of the events leading up to it, then Palestine is responsible for Israel's current offensive. No. Israel must be held accountable for what it does in response, because Israel and Israel alone is responsible for its actions.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Guys, guys...you're missing the point.

DEATH TO INDIA!!