There we go

killacross

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

Update...
Self check out works in some restaurant settings as well... But I'm, that is just an extension of a vending machine

Wife and I went to a Korean BBQ and hot pot restaurant for a lunch date

... So good! All you can eat and a good price

And using the tablet to place orders worked much better than the handwriting system they had before. Plus I could push the button and they'd swoop in and clean the table of empty plates/bowls/glasses

Random:
DM... Have you heard of Johnny Somali? My YouTube has been flooded with stories of him
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Korean BBQ must be black heaven. They got some crazy fried wings
killacross

Post by killacross »

... We have like 3 Korean chicken wing restaurants in the city

It's always packed wall to wall with big nosed, big lipped, big D'd, spear chucking, Blackety blacks
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

KBBQ was a staple of my diet when I was powerlifting in college. back then it was like $20 for all you could eat meat. There was a group of us, all 6'+, 250lb+ powerlifters and bodybuilders that would go once a week.
killacross

Post by killacross »

If we can't nuke... When are we going to seriously talk about variety bombing that certain part of the world with those filthy, brown people?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:26 pm If we can't nuke... When are we going to seriously talk about variety bombing that certain part of the world with those filthy, brown people?
De-escalate my American comrade, de-escalate. I find it hard to believe Hamas was able to inflict so much damage so quickly. Israel has been stirring the hornets nest for decades though. I hope peace talks can happen because a long war is a war I would assume Israel will win.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:54 pm De-escalate my American comrade, de-escalate. I find it hard to believe Hamas was able to inflict so much damage so quickly. Israel has been stirring the hornets nest for decades though. I hope peace talks can happen because a long war is a war I would assume Israel will win.
I don't think peace is an option unless Israel is going to change their expansion policy, which they've repeatedly refused to do.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Israel?

I'm talking about them damn dirty Indians
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

xandorxerxes wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:44 pm
San Goku wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:54 pm De-escalate my American comrade, de-escalate. I find it hard to believe Hamas was able to inflict so much damage so quickly. Israel has been stirring the hornets nest for decades though. I hope peace talks can happen because a long war is a war I would assume Israel will win.
I don't think peace is an option unless Israel is going to change their expansion policy, which they've repeatedly refused to do.
But don't you know? The Israeli government has never done anything negative in that area EVER...NEVER, EVER!
Last edited by Digital Masta on Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

xandorxerxes wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:44 pm
They really should 🤷🏾‍♂️
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:10 pm

Random:
DM... Have you heard of Johnny Somali? My YouTube has been flooded with stories of him
Heard about him on youtube like everyone else. If he suddenly died I wouldn't care, I'd probably say the world is now better off.

I believe you can be held in jail for 30-90 days without any means of contacting people in Japan.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:29 am
killacross wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:10 pm

Random:
Heard about him on youtube like everyone else. If he suddenly died I wouldn't care, I'd probably say the world is now better off.

I believe you can be held in jail for 30-90 days without any means of contacting people in Japan.
Is that the racist black guy in Japan stirring up trouble?
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

San Goku wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:54 pm
killacross wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:26 pm If we can't nuke... When are we going to seriously talk about variety bombing that certain part of the world with those filthy, brown people?
De-escalate my American comrade, de-escalate. I find it hard to believe Hamas was able to inflict so much damage so quickly. Israel has been stirring the hornets nest for decades though. I hope peace talks can happen because a long war is a war I would assume Israel will win.
Peace talks? Sure, that's the ultimate end game.
But I ask you: If i walked up and beat the ever loving shit out of your wife, raped her, murdered her, and then killed YOUR children...would "Peace Talks" be the first thing on your mind?

Israel is about to lay waste to Gaza. I'm not relishing that thought, I'm just acknowledging that "Fucking around" has "Find out" consequences.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Yup. The ones who are really gonna feel the brunt of all of this retaliation is the average Palestinian. One, because I doubt many Israelis are gonna care about who gets caught up because of what happened, they're gonna let the rage flow, and two, because Hamas has a habit of using civilian locations as cover for their attacks, or so I've been told.

"Want to get to us? Well then you're gonna have to blow up this hospital that we're located in."

One of the things that always bothers me about that whole conflict, in general, is the idea that Israel has never antagonized anything and is completely innocent in their approach to that situation. It's the same line of thinking in the Ukraine-Russia war, this idea that Russia just randomly decided to invade as if they (The US government basically) weren't poking the bear for 30 damn years. I sometimes refer to this as the "Ben Shapiro" view on foreign policy.

Hamas does evil ass shit and this recent attack is easily the worst of it but let's not act like this whole situation wasn't a clusterfuck to begin with when they decided,

"Hey, let's make a country here for Jewish people."

"What about the people already there?"

"Fuck 'em, it's historically our land anyway. We'll essentially just put them in reservations, it worked for the Native Americans."

This is an extreme oversimplification.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Digital Masta wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:40 am Yup. The ones who are really gonna feel the brunt of all of this retaliation is the average Palestinian. One, because I doubt many Israelis are gonna care about who gets caught up because of what happened, they're gonna let the rage flow, and two, because Hamas has a habit of using civilian locations as cover for their attacks, or so I've been told.

"Want to get to us? Well then you're gonna have to blow up this hospital that we're located in."

One of the things that always bothers me about that whole conflict, in general, is the idea that Israel has never antagonized anything and is completely innocent in their approach to that situation. It's the same line of thinking in the Ukraine-Russia war, this idea that Russia just randomly decided to invade as if they (The US government basically) weren't poking the bear for 30 damn years. I sometimes refer to this as the "Ben Shapiro" view on foreign policy.

Hamas does evil ass shit and this recent attack is easily the worst of it but let's not act like this whole situation wasn't a clusterfuck to begin with when they decided,

"Hey, let's make a country here for Jewish people."

"What about the people already there?"

"Fuck 'em, it's historically our land anyway. We'll essentially just put them in reservations, it worked for the Native Americans."

This is an extreme oversimplification.
I'll be charitable and say I'm not sure I understand this line of thinking.

No one is saying Israel is entirely blameless; that's a silly and reductive argument.
But objectively speaking there's no comparison between Hamas and Israel, or the PLO and Israel for that matter.
From Government, to economics, to diplomacy, to military conduct and rules of engagement; one is a civilized country constantly on the defense, and the other is ruled by terroristic barbarians who maim, kill, rape, and attack unceasingly and indiscriminately.

This isn't a conflict in which you can point to both sides and mete out blame equally. Hamas does not recognize Israel's right to exist. Hamas has openly stated they wish nothing short of the total obliteration of the Jewish people. Hamas does not warn the Israeli people when they are going to strike. Hamas will literally put its own citizens in the line of fire as sacrificial lambs to the slaughter, for the sole purpose of propaganda. They'll defile their own mosques to store caches of weapons and claim Israel is bombing holy sites.

Tell me one thing, ONE THING the Israeli government does intentionally to the Palestinian people that even comes close to rivaling that level of monstrous depravity.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Because you like fighting me, you have a tendency to read what you want to read and not what I actually wrote.

My comments were about the Israel and Palestine conflict as a whole and how coming into an area to create a country while pushing those who were there already out is going to create problems.

Problems that breed awful demons like Hamas. I wasn't defending Hamas, they are absolutely vile evil pieces of shit.

This is the same mid wit-level thinking as those who say "OH SO YOU SUPPORT RUSSIA!" when explaining the history behind Russia/the US and Ukraine. As well as "OH SO YOU SUPPORT TERRORISTS!" when you explain that 9/11 wasn't because they hate our blue jeans and freedom but because it was blowback for meddling in the Middle East for decades.

Turns out that decades of pushing people into basically reservations can cause problems.

Israel even funded Hamas 40 years ago as a counterweight to PLO/Fatah party before they were anything large. A retired military brigadier general Yitzhak Segev admitted this as he was in charge of Gaza at the time.

America has also done this kind of nonsense. Funding someone else's bad guys only for them to become our problem later. Turns out government machinations lead to innocent people getting killed.

Now even more hate is gonna get directed at both sides which will become fuel for those who'd like nothing more than to keep everyone hating each other because it benefits them. I can't blame any Israeli right now who wants to see all of Gaza turned to ash.

It also drives me crazy that mentioning any of this apparently means you're an anti-semite and hate Jews.
Last edited by Digital Masta on Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Apparently "Digital Masta Derangement Syndrome" is a thing

...the only way to solve that war is Big Bank take Little Bank...let the victor have the pile of rubble. Violence has always been the way of the world

The only reason the US isn't more directly participating is because of all the Jews involved. It's too hard to funnel a shit ton of tax dollars...then siphon off a little extra. Jews are too good at accounting for that...
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:27 am Tell me one thing, ONE THING the Israeli government does intentionally to the Palestinian people that even comes close to rivaling that level of monstrous depravity.
Israel has been attacking the West Bank for years, in much smaller contests. It escalated this year. For example, earlier this year they bombed the Gaza Strip and killed several civilians. To be fair, they claimed each time it was in response to Hamas attacks. They've also been annexing land by kicking Palestinians out from their homes. It's my own conjecture, but I'm guessing Israel is just trying to get as close to the line where the US starts getting mad at them as possible without stepping over. The latest attack from Hamas gives Netanyahu the excuse to escalate.

So yes, it's not as outrageously depraved as Hamas where Hamas is doing shit like uploading videos of murdering old ladies to the victim's facebook page... but it's not like Israel wasn't bombing innocent people before all of this started.

The real clusterfuck will happen once the Saudis and Iranians decide what involvement, if any, they want to have.
killacross wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:02 am The only reason the US isn't more directly participating is because of all the Jews involved. It's too hard to funnel a shit ton of tax dollars...then siphon off a little extra. Jews are too good at accounting for that...
I'll be laughing at that joke in hell with you.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^^

That account joke had me rolling cause there is too much truth to that.

@DM, well said on summing up the issue. Major institutions in the West really need to take a balance diplomatic approach about this.

In the end the MIC always wins, they got the 🎒 💰

@Cane you kind of insinuate that Israel is blameless when you have world leaders saying they completely stand with Israel and then don't acknowledge the other side (Palestinian) with that same energy. I've seen vile terrorism on both sides.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:23 pm @Cane you kind of insinuate that Israel is blameless when you have world leaders saying they completely stand with Israel and then don't acknowledge the other side (Palestinian) with that same energy. I've seen vile terrorism on both sides.
I don't think he's saying they're blameless, he's saying that what Hamas is doing is far beyond the pale compared to what Israel has been doing. I didn't think it was completely disparate, but of course today they're reporting about how Hamas is beheading infants and toddlers, so there's that. I'd think it was made up if it wasn't confirmed by so many different sources.

Edit: subject verb agreement is fun.
Edit 2: now the Israeli government is saying they can't confirm the story after disseminating it and letting it propagate. Jfc. Awful to know other foreign presses are spreading disinformation too. Biden believing the Israeli government and spreading it himself is unacceptable as well given that he has an entire intelligence division. Googling around to see how US media reported it and if the ones who did will be correcting it.
Edit 3: and now they released pictures. It's not something you want to look at. Saying they aren't 'beheaded' is accurate but basically semantics given the other damage. Assuming these aren't fake too I guess.