There we go

Digital Masta

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

That doesn't really make any sense. The reason they can go so high in quality is because they are only animating about 13 episodes a season for a total of about 4 seasons.
Ice(v)an

Post by Ice(v)an »

what laundry detergent does everyone use?

Anyone use "Lysol Sport Laundry Sanitizer Additive, Sanitizing Liquid for Gym Clothes and Activewear, Eliminates Odor Causing Bacteria?"
killacross

Post by killacross »

Me: Arm & Hammer Liquid
Wife: Tide pods and Woolite liquid
Babies: Babyganics liquid
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

This new live action zone Piece drops next week. I know live action anime adaptations usually suck but I'm looking forward to it
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

All Free & Clear Plus+ HE, the giant one from costco
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Pretty cool that India was able to land their Chandrayaan-3 on the moon.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Ugh!! Can you imagine how an Indian spaceship would smell? Cramped quarters.. . And limited baths and showers!!

... I bet the moon smells like a mix of asshole,curry, and perfume now

They say outer space smells like toast... So now it's toast with vindaloo
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^^^ 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

killacross wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:09 pm Ugh!! Can you imagine how an Indian spaceship would smell? Cramped quarters.. . And limited baths and showers!!

... I bet the moon smells like a mix of asshole,curry, and perfume now

They say outer space smells like toast... So now it's toast with vindaloo
The fuck hahaha you racist
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

So my cousin just finished up his Canadian tour in basketball. He plays for Harvard University, I couldn't be more proud. The last time I seen him was in Japan, almost 10 years ago. Now he's a man and a fucking beast. It was an exciting game, my home team UoT, won at the buzzer.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Bob Barker Passed away at 99

Expected, but man, I spent a significant chunk of my childhood when I was home sick watching the price is right
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

R.I.P Bob Barker the 🐐

Also, remind me to never take a group of Wagner mercenaries and say I'm going to March in Moscow cause I'm frustrated with the chain of command.
killacross

Post by killacross »

What are you talking about? It's a complete coincidence
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

I thought it was Zoolander, but apparently it's Mystery Men:
That's right. The police said it was an accident. He'd come home late one night and fell down an elevator shaft. Onto some bullets.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Why are cell phones so fucking huge now? I don't want a huge phone, phones are used to call and text people, occasionally check email away from the office, and use maps... Literally all I want in a phone, with a sub 6" screen so it actually fits in pockets.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

superbob wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:13 am Why are cell phones so fucking huge now? I don't want a huge phone, phones are used to call and text people, occasionally check email away from the office, and use maps... Literally all I want in a phone, with a sub 6" screen so it actually fits in pockets.
You're acting like there aren't smaller phones. Don't be a diva
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Haohmaru wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:29 pm
superbob wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:13 am Why are cell phones so fucking huge now? I don't want a huge phone, phones are used to call and text people, occasionally check email away from the office, and use maps... Literally all I want in a phone, with a sub 6" screen so it actually fits in pockets.
You're acting like there aren't smaller phones. Don't be a diva
You got one to recommend? Gotta be bare minimum IP67 and have a microSD slot
killacross

Post by killacross »

**Galaxy S10 has entered the chat**

I stopped caring about phones...I had a Nokia brick...then a Sprint brick...then a LG Chocolate slider...then a LG chocolate razor flip...then a Voyager clamshell flip (supposed to be the iPhone killer)...then a S2...then a S4...then a S5...now a S10. I don't see myself changing anytime soon.

The funniest part is I gave my old phones to my kids to play with. I do not remember those phones being soooooo painfully slow!! I've had to replace my S10 a few times (broken screens and damaged camera lens)..and buying them now is so ridiculously cheap. I think they are in the $150 range.
Last edited by killacross on Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

I upgraded my phone a couple years back. My smartphone history goes something like this:

Galaxy

Galaxy S3

Galaxy S6

Galaxy S10

Galaxy A52

I got my first one back in 2010 and my current one in 2021. So about 5 phones in 13 years, that's pretty conservative.

I basically use them until they become entirely unbearable.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Digital Masta wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:00 am I upgraded my phone a couple years back. My smartphone history goes something like this:

Galaxy

Galaxy S3

Galaxy S6

Galaxy S10

Galaxy A52

I got my first one back in 2010 and my current one in 2021. So about 5 phones in 13 years, that's pretty conservative.

I basically use them until they become entirely unbearable.
Since 2010, I've had a Pantech Ease that I got in 2010, a Samsung Galaxy Rugby Smart that I upgraded to in 2014, and an LG Venture X that I got in 2017. That phone has been an absolute workhorse, but it's gotten really glitchy in the last couple weeks so I figure it's time for a new one.

I'm looking at the A54, as it comes with a microSD slot still and isn't too expensive, but I'm always hesitant to spend money...