There we go

xandorxerxes

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:14 pm
killacross wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:48 pm The weirdest thing to me was his neck line
What am I supposed to catch?

.. I haven't watched enough Biden speeches/interviews to know if he can be coherent for that long.. The biased highlight reels I watch always show the gaffs

Was it a real video.. Or a demonstration of AI?
Ya the neck line. Who knows these days if it's AI or it was a Biden double filling in.
I think it's the jacket... it's freaking weird. It's like it's designed to cover the collar of the button-down.
killacross

Post by killacross »

The shadow just seems unrealistic

I wonder if they set up a spot light so that his wrinkles wouldn't cast harsh shadows

But it was a good showing for ol Joe

**EDIT**

Lil Tay is dead at 14/15 :o
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

The town I grew up in burned to the ground in 1 night. 98% of the town of Lahaina on Maui is gone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YseUmHTSpgo
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

killacross wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:48 pm The weirdest thing to me was his neck line

.. I haven't watched enough Biden speeches/interviews to know if he can be coherent for that long.. The biased highlight reels I watch always show the gaffs

Ya the neck line. Who knows these days if it's AI or it was a Biden double filling in.
Did either one of you look at the time-stamp? This was literally pre-election 2019.
Critical thinking is dead.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

superbob wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:57 am The town I grew up in burned to the ground in 1 night. 98% of the town of Lahaina on Maui is gone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YseUmHTSpgo
That's just tragic, the aerial footage of the fire was insane.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Ep 1 of Invincible: Atom Eve was pretty good! Invincible season 2 comes out in November.
Cane_The9lives wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:20 pm

Did either one of you look at the time-stamp? This was literally pre-election 2019.
Critical thinking is dead.
Even better, I watched/listened to the whole video. So yes I was fully aware what I was watching. A friend sent me the vid and told me to watch it without telling me what I was watching for..... in that sense, since I didn't get it the first time you maybe right.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:20 pm **EDIT**

Lil Tay is dead at 14/15 :o
She is risen, hallelujah.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I saw... Her account was pwnd by haxx0rz

.. If you believe that...well then, critical thinking is dead
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:54 pmwell then, critical thinking is dead
I mean, it is. But yeah.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Spent the past 1.5 days putting up the pergola in the back yard. Did it by myself and it was surprisingly easy. Could honestly have done it faster... But it was hot as hell outside. Took my time... Drank plenty of water... And split it into chunks.

... Then of course a ton of showers because I was SOAKED in sweat

But it is incredibly nice... And I'm secretly really proud of myself
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/instant/med ... whZI6chpD4

Here's a nice GIS overlay to show the devastation
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

superbob wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:26 pm https://www.arcgis.com/apps/instant/med ... whZI6chpD4

That's crazy, so we are seeing before (left) and after (right) I assume?

Only been to Hawaii once, loved the Big island.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

San Goku wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:14 pm
superbob wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:26 pm https://www.arcgis.com/apps/instant/med ... whZI6chpD4

That's crazy, so we are seeing before (left) and after (right) I assume?

Only been to Hawaii once, loved the Big island.
yeah, before on the left, after the fire on the right
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I guess elections are really around the corner.

This Joe Rogan interview clip on Lizzo had me in tears: https://youtu.be/4fQgQY4it9E

If course if some of the allegations are true that is very disturbing and she deserves the backlash.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:54 am I guess elections are really around the corner.
Only 15 months away! In the US, at least.

I keep telling myself that other countries are/can be just as bad, but holy shit. Between the outrage machine and having to research damn near every story now on my own I'm exhausted.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

xandorxerxes wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:12 am
San Goku wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:54 am I guess elections are really around the corner.
Only 15 months away! In the US, at least.

I keep telling myself that other countries are/can be just as bad, but holy shit. Between the outrage machine and having to research damn near every story now on my own I'm exhausted.
Yup that's what I meant. Trump's indictment.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:31 am Yup that's what I meant. Trump's indictment.
Obligatory "which one?" joke.

Also 'research' was a bad term for me to use. 'Validate' would be more appropriate.

Trump's indictment may not actually matter for this context too - there are apparently several orgs pushing to disqualify him based on a clause in the 14th amendment (section 3) that would prohibit him from ever holding office again.
Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
The important thing to note is that this is automatic - no vote or any other process is required. It is the opposite - it specifically requires a vote to waive it, and 2/3 of both houses are not going to waive it to let Trump run again. It was effectively used against Couy Griffin, a former county commissioner in New Mexico. There's a large differential in status there, but the legal precedent exists.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Weird, lady ID me for a lottery ticket today, yet I had to shave a gray hair off my nuts this week. Am I getting old or younger. I know they say black don't Crack. I was happy to get carded though.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

A.I for Bill Cosby = 50 Cent P.I.M.P: https://youtu.be/j5ynuoBSvxw

Pretty sure we didn't come up with A.I to do this.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Loved the Kenpachi episode with Bleach. I really hope they remake the entire Bleach series and animate it like how it is now.