There we go

San Goku

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

San Goku wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:33 am
superbob wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:47 am First day of the Stanley Cup Playoffs and it's already spicy
Too occupied with my NBA playoffs, been great so far too. However, I will watch my Leafs.
FML Leafs got killed.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Nick Fury secret invasion: https://youtu.be/Tp_YZNqNBhw

The Marvels: https://youtu.be/iuk77TjvfmE

Sakra (Donnie Yen movie looks dope): https://youtu.be/mEjnvJ4EcOs

Sand Land (New anime, trailer looks fun): https://youtu.be/Jvf84dACGZ0

Ahsoka Star War: https://youtu.be/HnzNZ0Mdx4I

Don't follow much but seeing Ahsoka brought to life is cool.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

So Jonathan Majors is canceled 😞?
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtXuvnHm9-k

So I watched with an open mind.

I love how the thesis of her argument boils down to: Woman have allowed themselves to be belittled and diminished (in both mind and body) by narcissistic men pretending to be women - compromised by an innate emotional flaw that hinders their capacity to objectively reason to such an extent that a way to ameliorate this problem is the possible revocation of a constitutional right.

Empowerment by means of unburdening them from exercising political power. Fascinating idea, I fully support it.
Can't wait to see the elected female voting population of the 38 states legislatures required to ratify such an amendment vote to make it their last.

Next up: Was Emancipation a mistake?

I showed this to my wife and she thought it was hilarious.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:37 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtXuvnHm9-k

So I watched with an open mind.

I love how the thesis of her argument boils down to: Woman have allowed themselves to be belittled and diminished (in both mind and body) by narcissistic men pretending to be women - compromised by an innate emotional flaw that hinders their capacity to objectively reason to such an extent that a way to ameliorate this problem is the possible revocation of a constitutional right.

Empowerment by means of unburdening them from exercising political power. Fascinating idea, I fully support it.
Can't wait to see the elected female voting population of the 38 states legislatures required to ratify such an amendment vote to make it their last.

Next up: Was Emancipation a mistake?

At the 11 min mark tell me where the lie is at? All facts with the fat comments :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:37 pm Next up: Was Emancipation a mistake?

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if she said Abe Lincoln didn't exist and the civil war was fake news made to demonize the south.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Candice is literally the blind squirrels IMV

She occasionally says things I agree with...the majority of the time she strokes me as batshit

And I'm not sure if it's plastic surgery or not...but she definitely went from funny looking to fine to fugly
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:10 pm Candice is literally the blind squirrels IMV

She occasionally says things I agree with...the majority of the time she strokes me as batshit

And I'm not sure if it's plastic surgery or not...but she definitely went from funny looking to fine to fugly
Think it's just mommy look after having 2 kids now.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

If they really wanted to go in on voting, they should make it so that you get to vote if you pay into the system. Meaning you actually pay taxes and aren't on government benefits...or rather the amount you take in government benefits cannot exceed the amount you pay in taxes.

But... you'll already know how I feel about voting.

As far as Jonathan Majors goes, I hope he is innocent but everyone else that has condemned him better hope he's guilty because if he isn't...OH BOY, the backlash is gonna be strong. Then the accusations of racism are gonna be powerful.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Poor Tucker Carlson

Poor Don Lemon (though I only see Tucker Carlson stories on my feed)
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

They'll both be fine, especially Tucker. Don Lemon's firing was only a matter of time as he was getting away with being an overall POS for a while. I remember when he got smashed during New Years and acted like an asshat on TV.
killacross

Post by killacross »

...and missed the countdown
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Surprised both popular host got the boot around the same time. Tucker was the only thing keeping Fox interesting. I think Tucker wasn't kissing Zelensky's ring but who knows, so much othe stuff.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Tucker either goes to the Daily Wire, One America network, or starts a podcast

Don Lemon is going back to CNN or MSNBC or runs for a government position
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Tucker will be fine, but probably not go to anything major unless upper management wants to take a risk. He was specifically trashing upper fox management for not bending to viewers, so any place willing to do that will have him. Supposedly he was surprised that he'd get fired, but apparently Murdoch's balls are big enough (or Tucker's been shown to be a big enough liability) to take out their #1 show.

I'd guess Lemon is done, but what do I know. Trump was right to call out CNN for taking so long too. His following had been dropping and any liberal joint is especially going to dislike his commentary.

Maybe they can both go work for RT.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:41 pm Tucker either goes to the Daily Wire, One America network, or starts a podcast

He's going to be incredibly expensive but the DW has developed deep pockets and I'm sure they'll give him the best contract terms of anyone they have. Rumble may try to get him as they're now making serious moves.

Don Lemon strikes me as an incredibly embittered human. He's mean and petty, despite occasionally getting things right. He wasn't wrong when he made his comments about women's sports when compared to men's sports. He was right way back in 2014 or 2015 when he called out black men.

But I knew that Nikki Haley comment was gonna get him in hot water and further his demise because it was just stupid. There is a difference between a woman's sexual prime and a human's work/political prime. Yes, she's past her sexual prime but she's still in her political prime and is young for a politician at 51 years old. Joe Biden, Donald Trump and the rest of the crypt keepers in politics are not.

In completely unrelated news, after 26 years, I've gained an appreciation for Hanson's hit song "MMMBop" a song I haven't really heard since I was about 12 years old. And kudos to those three brothers, they're still performing, all married, and have 15 kids between the three of them. Not surprising as they are 3 of 7 kids and they have zero scandals. Their parents did a great job protecting their kids from the insanity of stardom and fame.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Digital Masta wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:41 am
killacross wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:41 pm Tucker either goes to the Daily Wire, One America network, or starts a podcast

He's going to be incredibly expensive but the DW has developed deep pockets and I'm sure they'll give him the best contract terms of anyone they have. Rumble may try to get him as they're now making serious moves.

Their pockets aren't that deep. Carlson was banking somewhere between 20-40 million dollars annually at Fox by some estimates. By comparison, the initial term sheet they offered to Crowder (A good friend......at the time) was worth 50 over a four year period. He would have to take a serious pay cut, and I doubt he'd be willing to do that.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:09 am
Digital Masta wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:41 am

Their pockets aren't that deep. Carlson was banking somewhere between 20-40 million dollars annually at Fox by some estimates. By comparison, the initial term sheet they offered to Crowder (A good friend......at the time) was worth 50 over a four year period. He would have to take a serious pay cut, and I doubt he'd be willing to do that.
True. Maybe he'll go independent.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Digital Masta wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:41 am In completely unrelated news, after 26 years, I've gained an appreciation for Hanson's hit song "MMMBop" a song I haven't really heard since I was about 12 years old. And kudos to those three brothers, they're still performing, all married, and have 15 kids between the three of them. Not surprising as they are 3 of 7 kids and they have zero scandals. Their parents did a great job protecting their kids from the insanity of stardom and fame.
But the most important part is they made a beer called Mmmhops.

https://www.hansonbrothersbeer.com/beers
killacross

Post by killacross »

If I vote for Biden this time..$50k off my student loans right?

C'mon man!!!